NVC ---->Consulate tracker for issues/timeframes/process/pkt4

sksquare, it is more than a week now, did you try to call Chennai consulate ?

Now you can call chennai consulate and find out it is reached or not, if it is reached ask them when you can expect interview date..

Will I have to wait till my H1 is renewed.Please Help!!

Hi,
 I have opted for CP process and my I140 got aproved just yesterday.My H1 expires june of this year.So I want to sent for renewal.My doubt is will I have to wait till my new H1 comes or can I continue my CP process?I am not sure whether to go ahead with my submission for Packet3.Please help!!

you do not have to wait ....

any way CP will take atleast 6 months and even a receipt of H1 ext is enough at the time of the interview ...

Can you post NVC rcpt date along with review completion dates ?

Otherwise the information is not so useful in getting an
idea about how long NVC takes to review a case :-(
Thanks, fellas, you\'ve been a big help !!

Im so happy today!

i got my amended I140 approval today! in less than a month that too in TSC.. thats amazing... I cant explain how ecstatic I am feeling. thanks all who encouraged me to send packet3 with original I140. and a big thanks to folks whose privacy i invaded by calling them up early
in the morning. finally, thanks to this wonderful portal site and whoever is behing this. Alas good things happen too.. huge relief...
sksquare

Good to hear that !!!

One question ...do we have to send OF-169 or its no more a part of the process for India?

Question...

How do you know the above dates?? do you just call NVC and they inform the same or do you depend on the notice that they send to the lawyer? (NVC recvd my case from St. Louis on 3/18 and I am trying to be adequately prepared on all fronts.

Thanks

Thanks...

I am also going to Madras for the CP. Looks like I will be a month behind you. Wish you the very best!! Please post your experience(s) and your suggestions.

consulate received packet3

consulate recvd my packet.. now the time starts clicking..
just incase anyone wants to figure out the timeframe for new process
my case so far...

a) 140 approval date -- NVC recvd date: 13 days.
b) NVC recvd date -- packet3 sent out to lawyer: 45 days
c) packet3 recvd -- packet3 mail to StLouis: 15 days
d) StLouis -- NVC: 7 days
e) NVC -- mailed to consulate: 13 days
f) transit to consulate: 7=10 days (approx)..

so overall, 100+ days for me.. but it might not be true for all.
i figure it would be anywhere from 80-120 days...

lets see how long consulate takes to schedule an interview...