NVC ---->Consulate tracker for issues/timeframes/process/pkt4

just mailed p3 and h1 expiring shortly

hi folks
this may be the worng place for this post, I just mailed my p3 to st loiuis. thing is my h1 is expiring in july 01. I am sure I will not get a interview in july, maybe august. Alos I just finished paying attorney for GC and Cp fees etc and am real broke. So please can someone adivese me what I can do. I was thinking of filing h1 by myself this month and even if I dont get h1 approved in 2 months going for interview with recipt, problem is can I work at my present job with the recipt.
please advise.
thanks
vijay

Mine too same date > chennai

My review was done on 03/25, sent to consulate on 04/03.

*****Did any of you guys get letter from NVC, that the case review is complete and sent to consulate.**************

Please post the time frames it took to recieve the letter from NVC.

yes u can work with the receipt .... make sure u file for the extension before the date the current

Desert_boy ... what can be done to fix this lax on the part of Delhi ???

I think NVC is sending the packet as other consulates are receiving it ... but for some reason Delhi is playing games !!

I used to think Delhi and Bombay follow pretty close with their performance on scheduling interview dates but now I can\'t say that ...

Does Delhi have an email id??

hi im9999

I think Delhi\'s email address is newdelhi@pd.state.gov
I\'m not sure what to do about them except maybe use the NVC to put some form of trace on my file. This should atleast alert the US side that something is going on with the Delhi consulate and they are slowing things down. Hopefully it will rase some eyebrows and some questions will be asked. I\'m also semi certain that nothing substanial will come out of it though

Here are the some statistics of Chennai consulate..

Total no. of interviews conducted(dates assigned) according to their website:
In April 628
In May 213

I wonder, all of a sudden chennai consulate became lazy..

CP NWD

My case is close to desert_boy, CANiGETGC and others:
Pkt 3 sent to St Louis Feb 5th
Pkt 3 reveiwed by NVC March 15th
Pkt 3 forwarded to NWD March 19th.
Called NWD on April 16th they say they have not yet recd the pkt. Also sent them a mail 7 days back no reply yet.
desert_boy and other can we hook up and keep each other informed on any new development.

NWD guys .. rohtak,gc_stillwaiting,im9999 ... lets hookup

we are in the same boat .. and hoping for desert_boy to know first the whereabouts of P3 to NWD.
My P3 was sent to NWD on 4/16/2002 .. I think i should try calling only after 4/26/2002 ....

Ssuresh - You should try on 19th to NVC

That\'s exactly 1 week behind me. But for KKKG it took just 14 days in review. I think they are taking longer time if you have more dependents.

I hope my case will be sent to New Delhi by 19th April. I will also call NVC on 19th.

review done today. packet is complete.

will be forwarded to BMB in 2-4 weeks.
These NVC guys are pretty good.

Congrats dolphins...

I will check it on tommorrow or on monday and keep the forum informed of the development.

Here are the statistics for EB category for chennai consulate

Month EB1,EB2,EB3,Total
April 18,102,80,200
May 0,16,25,31

So this sucks !!

No Title

My speculation is that this drastic drop could certainly be the result of new procedure via NVC. All most all the appointments in april were of the old process, and in may only a few were able to make it thro the new process, this could certainly create a huge backlog for june , I only hope they clear without delaying it or pushing it over to next months.

Buddy we just happened to be at the wrong time. Curse the bush and laden brothers.