When can I get an Interview date at Chennai consulate

NVC forwarded pkt3 to consulate - mar19 2002
When can I get an Interview
Somebody help

NVC Review Complete

3/06/2002 Posted to St. Louis
3/14/2002 Check cashed
3/21/2002 Case received
4/09/2002 Review Completed on (ONLY TWO WEEKS ...)
Consulate NWD / New Delhi
I was very much worried about the gap of 5 months in item 20 in my wife\'s case , but TOUCHWOOD !!
Anywny .. any chances for may interview ?????

Thanks for people who post messages .. i hate who just read ... but dont contribute ...

correction in my last message

review completed on 3/6/02 ....
wo 6 ka 9 ban gaya tha .. :))
never mind ...

We are in the same boat -- When do you expect the case to be sent to ...

New Delhi and also any guesses as to when do you expect to get an interview call.

Rohtak

interviw should be in june

I do not expect now in May .. as i think my case will reach near 15th Apr .. so I will miss May interviews ..
Early June is my expectation !!
but lets hope for the best ...

Any updates on cases at Delhi consulate........

Is there any update on case entered or received by delhi consulate. My case was sent ny NVC to New Delhi consulate on Mar 19. I called last week but it was not received yet.

I guess one will have to wait till 15th Apr to know how Delhi will schedule the interviews !!

All the best guys !!!

KKKG - I am close to your dates - New Delhi

Consulate : New Delhi
3/11/2002 Posted to St. Louis
3/18/2002 Check cashed
3/25/2002 Case received at NVC
I am excited with your successful review , since mine is just 2 business days behind you.
You said 04/09/2002 did you mean 04/08/2002?

I am also expecting early June ....

GO_ON

Pkt 3 submission from India

As per NVC\'s new instructions, do I need to send my Pkt 3 to St.Luise, with $260 cashier cheque/money order drawn by US bank? since I am in India, How do I send the PKT3 with cashier cheque. Please advise me.

New PCC directive at Chennai?

Have any of you guys seen the recent murthy bulletin
@ http://www.murthy.com/bulletin.html.

It states the following.

As many MurthyBulletin and MurthyDotCom readers are aware, the Chennai consulate is now requiring two kinds of police clearances: (a) a Police Clearance Certificate from the police authorities in the local jurisdiction and (b) a record from the regional Indian Passport Office (for persons domiciled in India) or from the Indian Embassy (for persons domiciled in the U.S.). We inquired about the delay caused by these procedures and the value of this particular requirement.

The consulate explained that the police certificate requirement is a directive from the U.S. Department of State (DOS) headquarters in Washington. Therefore, the consulate does not make decisions regarding the police certificate policy. They suggest people plan well in advance regarding police certificates and begin researching the matter upon receipt of their immigrant visa instructions in "Packet III."

Any Comments??

well..

a) pcc from local jurisdiction.. we dont need to since we are already
   in US.
b) obtain pcc from embassy without delay..
folks have attended interviews with just pcc from cgis in US. so no need to sweat too much..

Question re:pCC

What about a person who has lived in the USA less than
1 year? Does (s)he need to get a PCC from an Indian
police station/authority or is the PCC from the Indian
Consulate in the US sufficient?

No Title

kkkg is ur counsulate is in new delhi my bro case review on 4-10-2002 when u expected the interview date post ur view thx
sanjay

chennai IV dates are out

and i couldnt make it for may interviews.. sucks.. anyhow keeping hopes for june interview.. lets see..