NVC ---->Consulate tracker for issues/timeframes/process/pkt4

congrats skssquare

My parents called NWD yesterday. Package still has not arrived there yet. I will try again on Monday

thru email..i didnot try phone at all...

i think its a waste of time calling chennai from here. i\'ve emailed
them couple of occassions before and got pretty quick response. one
was for PCCs from london, another one was about my company
restructuring and its effect on CP. but this one took lil more time.

No Title

sksquare,

(i) When was your package mailed to Chennai (date)?

(ii) When was it received by Chennai?

(iii) Does (ii) mean that Chennai has entered the data into their system? (Did you confirm this)

(iv) Did they give you a possible interview date?

Thanks for your help!

IV-NIV

Hi,
My CP case has just reached Chennai consulate. And my parents are planning to apply for Visitor Visas (sponsored by me). Any ideas if this is ok for them and me?
Thanks in advance for any input...
Vishi

case reached in chennai.

requested to send p4 to Indian address. Reply--"Updated Local address for Packet 4"..

great news dodda!!

looks like we will have interviews around same time..
hey btw, how did you request for change of adress for pkt4??

No Title

Good morning,

If you do not have a birth certificate but only two affidavit of birth, you need to get a certificate of NON-AVAILABILITY from the municipality where you were born.

Good luck,

Leila

is pcc from both local police station and Indian consulate required

Hi all
(a)is pcc from both local police station and indian consulate required or just the one issued by the Indian consulate in the US enough?

(b) Should I send the PCC along with my Packet 3 application to St.Louis or is it required only during the interview process at the Mumbai consulate?

Thanks
JK

No Title

quit posting in so many places already !!

If both you and spouse are residing here, only one from Consulate if enuf and no, you dont need to send it with Packet 3.

What is New Delhi US consulate number and email

My case was sent thursday last week. What is the time frame for it
to reach the consulate.

My package was received by consulate, was mailed on march 13.

Does any one have any idea, when is the possible intereview dates ?

kms

Kms, can u be please more specific

When was ur package received ( which day).
Did they enter in to their system??if yes,when??
Have they created packet-4 for u??

Thanks
Shanks

sksquare and kms !!

Probably we are going to be in the same boat !! I know 2 more guys whose packet3 sent to chennai bt. 13th and 19th..
guys pl. update...

No Title

Hi dodda100 and sksquare:
going thro the earlier postings it seems like some of those who sent P3 to India directly in the end of Jan are being scheduled in April. Since most of the Feb guys went thro NVC track and are just reaching the consulate, it is not clear who is in the pipeline for May interviews. Chances are the consulate may schedule NVC track interviews received within the month to fill in for May. That would be great!
Vishi

sure will do.

I am not sure what they are going to do with P4, are they going to send it to Indian address or here, if US, by snail mail it will take a month.

too many missing info.

kms