NSC Physical Card Tracker

RD 12/18/01
AD 9/17/03
Case adjudicated by NSC; no transfers
Stamp: 9/25/03 (Seattle, WA)
Plastic Card Received: 2/26/04

They told me between 10-12 months at the time of stamping. Talking to other people looks like 4-7 months is common.

rgds,
sadiq

Got mine in 6 weeks

I got mine last week...(6 weeks from stamping). Still waiting for my daughter's card.

Time line to get physical card

HI folks,

What I don't get is why it would take 10-12 months (per the immigration officor at local INS office --Seattle) to get the permanent resident card, if the welcome letter said we should receive it within the next 3 weeks.

I got my passport stamped last August after my I-485 (via employment) was approved, but I'm still waiting for the actual card.

Some people said that they got their card in 3 months, but some waited for over a year and have to get another stamp on the passport to wait for the card. I wonder why??? It just does not make sense....

any inputs? Thanks.

green card inquiry

I am going to inquiry the card. Does anyone know what the date of adjust? Approve date or passport stamp date?

Got my stamping on May 10th 2004 at San Jose service center. Waiting for physical GC. Any idea how long it could take??

Got my passport stamped at SFO on May 1st.

Still waiting for the card...waiting for the online message to change to "card ordered".

mambo said:
Got my stamping on May 10th 2004 at San Jose service center. Waiting for physical GC. Any idea how long it could take??

If yours was a local office transfter case, you will probably get the plastic card within the next 2/3 weeks. Otherwise God knows when you will get it! No one seems to know (let me know if anyone knows).

hbt2002 said:
If yours was a local office transfter case, you will probably get the plastic card within the next 2/3 weeks. Otherwise God knows when you will get it! No one seems to know (let me know if anyone knows).
Today my message was changed to "Card ordered". Hope to receive the card in couple of weeks. My case was approved as most of cases. (No transfer kind) Stamped at San Jose May 10th. But my wife status haven't changed to "card ordered" yet, even though every thing went together for both of us. Another surprise from INS......(now accustomed to that)

Plastic received

Center - NSC
PD I-485 01/08/02
RD 01/15/02
FP 03/22/02, 09/20/2003
RFE 09/02/2003
AD 10/22/2003
GC 06/04/04
Regular case, no complications, with the same employer for all the time of the green card process.

Plastic

I got my GC approved on 5/28/2004 and got my passport stamped on 6/15/2004 from NSC. I understand that some people have received the physical card in 3 months. I called service center and they told that i would receive the welcome letter pretty soon. I am still waiting for it to arrive.
Any idea how long this is gonna take???

My advice

gc949 said:
Please see attached file

In the text file, don't we need a column where people can indicate if the i-485 approval is a local case transfer / service center approval ?

Plastic card process depends on that.

Waiting for card

My I-485 was approved on August 23rd and I had gotten my passport stamped on August 30, 2004. My case is in the Nebraska center. I have been monitoring the USCIS site and in the processing time section I have noticed that the initial issuance of card says they are processing cases for August 02, 2004. I was curious if USCIS follows this date. Or is it like many other things just a date in the air out there. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Faisal

Could you let me know where I can check the status of my Plastic card? I don't have a receipt number as I got my GC through DV lottery
Thanks,

Anyone here from Chicago area?

Is there anyone here from the Chicago area with Nebraska center who is waiting for the plastic card or has received their plastic card? I want to get an idea of how long it is taking people these days to get their plastic card (especially those who's cases were not transferred to the local office). The NSC tracker file has old data (2002). Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
F