NSC Physical Card Tracker

Received plastic card.

Concurrent processing
Labour substitution (original labour rejected due to salary clause and lack of experience)

Category - EB2
Centre - CSC

Dates in dd/mm/yyyy
I485/I140 - 29.09.2004
RD - 05.10.2004
FP1 - 05.11.2004
FP2 - Did not receive
RFE - 27.11.2004 (on company name change)
RFE reply - 22.12.2004
Approved - 28.12.2004
Card order - 24.01.2005
Card mailed - 27.01.2005
Plastic card- 31.01.2005
EAD - Did not apply
AP - APplied on 11.10.2004 No news...

Hope this helps! Good luck for everyone still in the search. Thanks a lot for all the information and help that I got from the site during my process...

- RMan

Hey Rman

Hey Rman,
Congrats on getting your card. One questions. Did you use the I485 receipt number to check if the card had been ordered? I mean do they change the message post on the website under the I485 receipt or did you use the welcome letter receipt number?

Thanks

After Approval?

I received approval notice for myself and my family from NSC. It instructed me to set an appointment with infopass at local office for passport stamping, how is it taking now a days to receive plastic card after passport stamping?
thank you

"Card Ordered"

Status message changed today to "On March 8, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready"

Status message for beneficiaries remain unchanged.

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On March 5, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

I-485 RD 12/98
1st FP 06/03
2nd FP 07/04
AD 08/10/04
PS 08/16/04
LUD 08/24/04
03/05/05 card ordered.
Card not yet received?????

Received Plastic Card

I Got my plastic card in the mail today. The status LIN for the 485 changed on March 8 to card ordered and then on March 10 to Card mailed.

485 approved --- 8/24/04
Passport stamped 8/31/04
GC Mailed -------3/10/05
GC Received -------3/12/05

Got both EAD and AP twice. Don't remember the dates.

Finally this process is over for me. Wish you all lots of luck and hope you get through this soon.

Thanks

Sessanga Charlesa said:
Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On March 5, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

I-485 RD 12/98
1st FP 06/03
2nd FP 07/04
AD 08/10/04
PS 08/16/04
LUD 08/24/04
03/05/05 card ordered.
Card not yet received?????
Cards received for everyone. My kid got the card in the mail yesterday. Me and my spouse had received our cards a few days ago.

See you all in the "Life after GC forum".

Good luck to others for quick receipt of their cards.

Cheers everyone.

Card ordered

Got 'Card Ordered' mail on Mar 31 st.
Any idea when will it be mailed. I am hoping before the end of this week.
Any one's experience that you can share with appreciated. !!

Thank You
Desi

Transit visa

I got my passport stamped on Jan 11th 2005. I did not get my physical card yet. we are planning to go to India via Frankfurt. Do I need to take a transit visa. Anyone has first hand exp with it plz.

Thank you,
Yedati

Well, I'd call German Embassy and find out about the Transit Visa requirement. I had gone through London with I-551 stamp on my passport and I was required to obtain Transit Visa for UK.

Hope it helps.

yedati said:
I got my passport stamped on Jan 11th 2005. I did not get my physical card yet. we are planning to go to India via Frankfurt. Do I need to take a transit visa. Anyone has first hand exp with it plz.

Thank you,
Yedati

frankfurt transit visa

yedati,
you do require transit visa for frankfurt if you are travelling with just the I-551 stamp in your passport. The german embassy website clearly states that having just the I-551 stamp does not exempt you from not being required to take transit visa.
This is what i found out from their website..you can double check

Thank you guys for your input. I am going for the transit visa tomorrow anyway!

This sucks!! just to pass thru the airport they r squeezing 50$!!!!

yedati

I just noticed your rd/ad dates. I'm about 2 weeks ahead of you :) Good Luck with your travel plans :)

yedati said:
Thank you guys for your input. I am going for the transit visa tomorrow anyway!

This sucks!! just to pass thru the airport they r squeezing 50$!!!!

yedati

Last edited by a moderator:
Plastic Card Wait

Hi Everyone, I stamped my passport on 4th Oct 2004 in Detroit.I still did not receive the plastic card. Iam seeing lot of people past my date already received their plastic cards.Do you guys think Different Location of stamping in the same service center may be the reason. Is any body in the same situation who still did not receive their cards who stamped before me. Gurus please reply. Thanks a lot

I485 AD Sep 25, 2004.
PS 4th Oct 2004

gc910.

I stamped my passport back in Nov '04 in STL and still have not received anything (Welcome letter or card)

It's over,finally!

We received our cards today(April 11th).Good luck to every one waiting and hope you all get it soon.

rpan said:
Status of our(I and my wife) case changed to 'Card Ordered' on April 07.