NSC Physical Card Tracker

Received card

RD 6/1/01, ND 7/14/01 AD 7/10/02. PP Stmp 7/29/02. Card ordered 2/8/03. Card received 2/24/03.
Wife - Card ordered 2/18/03 not received yet.
Son - No change in status aftr approval.

Card Received

Finally I received my card yesterday. Card was ordered for me on Feb 10th and received on Feb 25.

Best of luck everybody!!!

Achiever

Re: Re: Cant find 13 character code

Originally posted by gcwaiting007
Its your WAC #. Use the WAC # to check the status. Mine still says "Processing completed ......"

I hate to sound stupid, but what is a WAC #.

Hi nachos/achiever1
Is there a phone number listed on the envelope that we can call and get the exact status on the card printing. My card is ordered on 2/12. didn't get it yet. I'll be moving to a new apt on march 1st. If I don't get it by tomorrow 2/28, it will go back to INS. And I'm not sure they don't forward it to new address. Just want to get the exact status like when exactly they mailed it.

Re: Re: Re: Cant find 13 character code

Originally posted by sevak2
I hate to sound stupid, but what is a WAC #.

OOPs!! No, its my mistake. Sorry. I posted in the wrong thread. Basically, what I meant was the I-485 application number. I am in CSC, so our numbers start with WAC.

My apologies.

question for sevak2

Which center was your passport stamped at?
I also would like to know what a welcome letter is.:confused:
I haven't heard other people mention it. Perhaps it is a new process of BCIS?

Welcome letter

A welcome letter is just a letter that is generally sent prior to the greencard. It basically acknowledges that you have legally migrated and that your greencard is in process.

My POE was JFK.

Plastic card received

PP stamped: 9/9/2002.
Card ordered: 4/9/2003.
Card received: 4/21/2003.

Finally, everything is all over!

Card received

AD:09/16/02
Card ordered on : 04/24/03
Card received on : 05/02/03

For self and spouse NSC - Columbus OH.

Guys:

What is the card ordered date that you mention? Is it the notice date of the welcome letter that you received??

I received a letter a few days ago from NSC that was a welcome letter and says that my card will be received in 3 weeks. (ND 4/26/03)
I was wondering if it was the same thing. Please enlighten.

When the card is ordered the message will change as
--

On April 28, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.
--

This date is the card ordered date.

ColsEB3

card ordered date

2 ways to know the date

1) Thru INS web site "case status on line"
2) Thru by calling the service center and using the autuomated system using receipt number after the passport is stamped.

card ordered for wife

PP stamped 10/15/02 at Denver.

Online message changed for wife: card ordered on June 03. Mine is still the same message.

Card Received

:)

Card Received for me & my wife.

RD Oct 10. 2001
AP Oct 01 2002
PP Stamped Oct 09 2002

Card Ordered May 28 2003
Card Received June 10 2003.

LIN02002XXXXX

Anyone applied for I 90 from NSC?
What is the approximate time to receive the card for I 90?
Thanks.