NSC Physical Card Tracker

Plastic Card received

My wife and I received our platic cards. My wife received hers last week of Oct 2002 and I recived on 9th Nov 2002.

Retiring snysf(so near yet so far)...

:eek:

Talked to IIO twice in last 6 months.

I got my first stamp in July 2001, Either Chiago INS or NSC lost my I-89 and so I went again in July 2002. I called the IIO again today and she said it is taking 1 to 2 years.

:mad: Crazy, 2 years for that stupid card.

rk2

I recieved the Physical Greeen cards for self and the kids on 5th November 2002. The INS status website canged to "Card Ordered" on 29th October.

However, for my spouse, the status page said on 30th October 2002, we have mailed a notice ..... A letter then came by post on 4th November 2002 telling that the ADIT phot was not correct (ears not fully exposed) and have to submit 2 new ADIT photo by mail to INS, Nebraska. We sent the photo on7th November and it was recieved (we checked the USPS tracking website) at INS office on 9th November 2002. Waiting for further activity at INS end.

Goodluck to all waiting fellows !!

SHARK

PS: I have also updated the "NSC tracker for physical GC" and posted it as an attachment. Please try to keep upto date this tracker. This is a very nice thing (and acts like a "mood boosting tonic" for waiting fellows !!)

I received my GC plastic in the first month of November. My wife received it a copule weeks later.

Our PPs were stamped back in Feb 2002 in Detroit.

Attached is the updated txt file.

I just realized that my information was recorded twice in this file. So consolidating those 2 records in to 1.

:p

rk2

Card Recieved

PP Stamped- March,28,2002
Card ordered- Nov,25,2002
Card Recieved - Nov,30,2002
Detroit,MI

I-551 Card received from NSC

Service Center: NSC
I-485 approved: 12/12/01
I-485 type: EB-3
PP Stamped: 12/19/01
Card ordered: 12/13/02
Card received: 12/19/02

Tracking

I went for CP and had my GC stamped in the passport on 01/23/03. My service center is NSC till I-140 approval. How do I track the GC?

Srini

Still waiting for plastic card

My & My wife's 485 were approved in July 2002. My wife's card was issued in Dec 2002. I am still waiting.

I called IIO today. She gave me usual stupid reply that "May be your wife was lucky. It is taking 12-18 months after 485 approval to issue the card"

I thought I was all done with IIO bullshit, but apparantly there still more I have to face.

Anybody talked to IIO about plastic cards? What kind of responses you are getting?

Achiever

I485 approved on October 20, 2002
PP stamped on October, 30, 2002
Online status says,

"Processing for your Alien Registration Card or Green Card has been completed. Your INS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

INS website

My PP was stamped last month. Where can I track the status of my greencard online ?

Re: INS website

Originally posted by sevak2
My PP was stamped last month. Where can I track the status of my greencard online ?

Check the INS online tracking link at www.ins.gov. You should have the 13 character receipt number. It is the same as your I-485 approval notice number.

Cant find 13 character code

All I have is the A# on my pp. Now where can I get the 13 character number to track my greencard ? :confused:

Card ordered !!!

Message changed to "Application processing is completed and new card is ordered" on Feb 10th.

Just called NSC. IIO told me that card is not mailed yet. I should get it in 2-4 weeks.

Passport stamped in July 2002.

Achiever

Re: Cant find 13 character code

Originally posted by sevak2
All I have is the A# on my pp. Now where can I get the 13 character number to track my greencard ? :confused:

Its your WAC #. Use the WAC # to check the status. Mine still says "Processing completed ......"