NSC Approvals Tracking Part VII -- Starting Feb. 18, 2002

congratulations!

That\'s good news. I guess you are going for CP?
Imran_Islam and Tungfong any updates? I think both of your cases are EB3 and prior to RajanJohn\'s RD?

What do you mean by "get all Vaccinations"?

PLease give me explanation if I need to goto hospital to do the injection of vaccination? IS i639 a regulation?
Also, I got my birth certificate from China in both English and Chinese. They are certified by a public Notatry. Will these be enough.
Thanks a lot!

Steve

to steve4279 : vaccinations

Here are all the vaccinations you should have :
Tetanus, MMR, Polio,TD
If you take them from your primary care physician, then you can avoid getting them from the INS-approved physician.(save some time and money)

Your birth certificate should be ok.
There

i 485

guys, i need some info here. i read in a message in this portal that the priority dates will no more be current from sep 2002. is it true? what do ur attorneys say?

Latest NSC I-140 processing time (as on 2/28/)

Immigration-law.com has reported the latest processing times.
I-140 1/9/02 - Wow! NSC is back on track after being bogged down with TSC cases.

Any one earlier to this date (especially EB2) please post here? This board has become very silent. Guys please post RD, waiting for AD etc. So everyone knows the overall position.

Tungfong no news from you lately? Before you move on to the next board (AOS/CP) please let us know.

No Title

I am not sure when the AVM was updated. I called a few days after it was approved. I thought it would take longer than the time it took. I am not going for CP but for AOS. Good luck to all you guys.

Still no news!.....

My friends,

brb and others :
I\'m sad to say there\'s still no news regarding my case and I\'m getting a bit anxious now since AD of 01/09/02 has been approved.

Greencardaspirer and Imran:
Have you hear anything on your cases????

ANYONE KNOWS HOW OFTEN AVM IS UPDATED???

I\'ll keep you guys posted.

EB2 at NSC from last Dec. still waiting

Hi, Guys,
I\'m feeling so frustrated...my NIW case was filed 12/05/01. Still no news yet. I have no idea what is going on there? Tried to call NSC, always a busy line. I wonder if NIW often goes the slowest?!

I-140 EB2 approved

ND: 1/17/2002
AD: 3/11/2002 (according to AVM)
now waiting for hardcopy approval notification