NSC Approvals Tracking Part VII -- Starting Feb. 18, 2002

Finally Approved!

Checked AVM last night and heard the sweet sound of approval. Now waiting for Approval letter, and receipt from NVC.

Going for Mumbai CP.

Details:

I-140 NSC EB2
RD 11/23/01
ND 11/27/01
AD 2/21/02

Thanks for the support from everyone on this site. It is very useful for all of us. Hope to see some of you in CP forum soon.

Congrats Greatlakes !!

It is good to know that NCS is clearing nov. cases. I hope we get our turns soon.

congrats

mine has the same exact dates. Hope I have your same luck.Thanks for posting your approval, keeps our spirits up!!

Very Urgent

Hi all.

I know you all are busy but could someone help me out here. I have just got my labor approved from Chicago DOL and in EB2 RIR category. What should I do next. Can some one tell me what forms I have t fill up. ect. please help me ASAP. I want to send the lawyer the forms before the hard copy comes. Lawyer can then send it across immediately. Thanks

check list for I-140

1) your W2 for 2001
2) latest pay stub
3) if your\'s company has less than 100 employees, you got to submit the company financials too ( quartely tax form i don\'t remember the #).
4) your degree\'s education evaluation
5) previous experience letters
6) letter from your employer stating that you are still employed. if you need a sample letter shoot me an email-->jbabu_2000@yahoo.com

if you have all these things in place, then filling the I-140 doesn\'t take long time.

lastly please do check immihelp.com for a detailed check list & forms.they have fillable pdf\'s which is kind of neat and you can fax the filled pdf doc info to your lawyer for his referral to fill the actual application.

good luck
Jonnal.

RaviPK whats happenning with your case?

i guess you are having hard time with NSC, just hang in there. just a quick note please do see my check list in the above post and can you tell if you had missed submitting any one of those in the check list.

Jonnal.
I had got my hard copy approval of I-140 on 2/22/02 ,
ND 12/08/01
AD 02/13/02, EB2 , RIR going for CP to chennai.