NSC approvals Tracking: Part VI

CP Issues

Hello my friends,

It\'s nice to be here at the I140 thread which can only means that GC is coming soon for us all.

I do have a questions for everyone. I kept hearing about this new changes in CP process. Like everyone else I was very concern and I call my attorney up. He did not sweat it cos he told me that the new process only applies to India and Vietnam. Is that true??

Thank folks.

TungFong

Checked the AVM and it said "RFE was sent" :(

Anyone received any RFE? LIN-02-047-55xxx
Don\'t know what kind of RFE yet.

Let us try to make life more easy by giving details

Please post all relevent dates, category, center etc when you post a message. Dont think that all people know your details/or have to see the old postings

ND 12/8/01 Approved on 01/22/02, EB3 RIR Going for CP to Chennai

hi friends,

LIN-02-057-50***
ND 12/08/01 this was the date on AVM , so i think this is the ND Date.
AD 01/22/02
EB3 RIR
going for CP to Chennai

thank you and good luck to all of you.

No, I did not get my approval yet.

Looks like EB2 cases are taking longer than EB3. I hope the officer who is reviewing EB2 cases approve the cases faster.

Does anyone know how long it is taking these days???

Hi Folks,

Does anyone know, how long is it takin for 140 approvals these days??

ND (Is it the date listed on the receipt??) - 12/18/01
EB3- RIR.

Thanks for the info!

King365

Urgent please help- Is it possible to take leave of absence(no pay) when in H1B?

Is it possible to take leave of absence(no pay) when in H1B? My company wants to terminate me I am thinking of asking for a leave of absence.
Thanks
ska

You can, it is like taking a vacation when you do not have enough

accumulated vacation.
Sorry to hear about your termination.

King365, EB3 is taking less than 2 months. The date on receipt is RD. ND is

when your case has been assigned to an officer.

Filed for CP 140 approved for AOS

Another problem. Any one have an idea how can I change that from AOS to CP? I talked to my attorney, she told me that she will call INS. Is this is going to work. Is there any delay will be there.

Thanks for your time.

if i were u i would go with AOS

hi Prasad,

you got screwed by INS. I would suggest u rather file your 485. if i were u, i would have done that. For a friend of mine it has taken more than 2 months from INS - Nebraska to change it, his application is still not yet sent to NVC but atleast they had changed his application from AOS to CP.

my 2 cents

I think it is good for you.

Depending upon what\'s your consulate, you can file I824 and do AC140.It would rather take less time than normal CP processing.
FYI, Chennai,India does not accept AC140.For more details on this you can go to www.immihelp.com and click CP.

How are you sure that ite approved for CP?

Did they mention that in the AVM message? In m.y case I hear that only \'It approved on so and so date\'. It didn\'t mention any AOS or CP like that. I opted for CP, they approved for AOS on Jan 23rd. So I was wondering about that. I would appreciate that if you can answer my question that we can find if it approved for CP or AOS based on the AVM message.

I think I was saved from some agonising waiting time

My attorney got my approval notice today (approved on 23rd) and it says that it approved for AOS, I opted for CP. I asked her to do something about that. She told me in the evening she was able to talk to the INS officer and he is going to correct that.

I was amazed to hear the AVM now it says it is approved on Jan 28th. I am very much hopeful that it is reapproved for CP today. I am really thank ful to my attorney, she was able to save me some time. And now my only hope is that the INS would not delay in sending the case to NVC, as previously reported in some other cases this type of mistake on part of NSC caused painful delay for applicants. I hope the INS didn\'t move my file to AOS section so far and send that to NVC. Pray to the god.

That\'s all I can do. As these things are seems to not in our hands.

they have 25% pay- 6 month vacation for US citizens

They are terminating me bcos of the prevailing wage restriction in H1B. My I-140 got approved so I am wondering if I take a long leave- (no pay) is it allowed in H1B. My company says H1B does not allow unpaid leave. Also does any one know how long it takes to get EAD after filing I-485?
Please help I have 2 more days before getting terminated.
Thanks,
ska

Yahoooooo one more approved --- EB2 RIR ND 12/12/01 going for CP

hi guys,

i had checked the AVM today & one of my friend\'s I-140 got approved,

EB2-RIR
ND 12/12/01
AD 01/29/02
LIN - 02 - 060 -50***

going for CP to Chennai.

just hang in there guys!!!!!!!!

ravipk/jonnal what happened to ur cases...

I am getting anxious to hear more approvals....! You both have ND before 12/12/01...