NSC approvals Tracking: Part VI

No Title

Attorney sent me a copy of the application (filled) while he was sending it to my company for the signatures. After that I did not get any document.

Also I dont get the LIN number from the attorney, he only tells me once it is approved. Is there any way to find it out?

There is another discussion forum specifically for august waiters

Some thing gone wrong there were couple of cases from august. you can find some help in that forum

Good to see your I-140 posting...

EB3 cases are little faster in getting I140 approval. I pray that you close the gap and join me in the CP forum soon. Keep us updated as things moves on.
Good Luck.

In response to Jonnal -to make this thread active

OK, Jonnal, here is my information. I too don\'t have access to LIN numbers, but my I-140 application was mailed out on 1/8, so I guess I am around 10 days or so behind Tungfong and a month behind you. I have been actively following your and RaviPK\'s messages. I have opted for Sydney CP, and have started the process for Chicago Indian PCC.

has your lawyer called NSC , the AVM says 60 to 75 days for an approval

if your application takes more than 75 days, your lawyer can automatically call up the immigration officer and find out what\'s going with your case. Something is not right, Aug is too far behind. If they don\'t have your application its time for you to file your I-140 again.

hopefully everything works out for you.

:)

welcome BRB

some update for those who had opted for CP in Chennai,

PCC clearance in Chennai is taking just 4 weeks when send by an expedite process, where as Hyderabad\'s office still waiting .....

little heads for those of you who are waiting for PCC. and the last time i checked with my lawyer (01/31/02) with the new CP processing they haven\'t asked for PCC (only OF256 & a check ), its all Case by case for what documents they are asking for.

Attn: Tungfong and thanks to all

Tungfong, if I remember correctly my DOL is approved the same date as yours ie 11.28. My 140 is filed on 01.18 and still waiting to get the LIN number. It is helpful to read comments and info of every one, thanks to all. I am EB2 so worried the processing might be slow.

Any new approvals???

Can anyone share information on when NSC updates its AVM? dailiy, weekly, monthly???

i guess they update AVM daily

i had seen my friend\'s I-140 approval information on AVM the same day.

Share good news

It is always good to share good news, so please ....

RD:12/17
ND:12/17
AD:i hope soon.

Wish you all good luck.

Got approval Notice.

I received the approval notice for I140 approval to my attorney on 2nd feb. She sent it to me today...
Waiting for NVC to create case.
Best of luck friends. See you all soon in CP forum..
For the details of my case see
ssuresh 1/29/02 9:48pm

Approval !!!

Guys,

My friend got his approval yesterday.
NSC EB2 RIR
RD and ND : 12/14
AD: 2/4

Good luck to all of us.

got approved!!

Folks,

Just got an email confirm from my attorney about my 140 approval..
EB3- RIR
RD - Dec 18,01
AD - Feb 05,02

Still one more step(485) to go!! :)

Updated 02/05/2002: NSC Informal I-140 Processing Time

From immigration-law.com

Receipt Date=12/17/01, Notice Date=12/17/01, Approval Date=02/05/02

However, many people with November RD/ND still awaiting.

MY RD 11/23 ND 11/27 EB2 NSC still waiting

My R/D:11/23, N/D:11/27, EB2, NSC still waiting. I am not sure the reasons for the hold-up.

but hope to get the approval soon!