NSC approvals Tracking: Part VI

does anyone know why are they transferring cases from TSC to NSC?

please let me know...

Ravi is your 140 approved?

i think NSC sucks with EB2 cases. all of you who had filed in EB3 category are lucky.

this whole GC process is a test of patience. :))))

Over the threshold ( 60-75 days ), I guess !!

Your lawyers need to dig it out now, right ?

New Processing times on www.immigration-law.com

The website says that INS is processing 12/12/01 I140 cases. But we still have cases not approved from nov\'01.
I don\'t get it.

how much time does it take after the case has been assigned to an officer?

does anyone know how much time it takes for a case to be processed after it had been assigned to an officer? I talked to IIO and she said my case was assigned to an officer last week. Waiting patiently.

Ravi

What is your status ? Are you or your lawyer planning to talk to the IIO officer since it is going to cross 75 days time ?

Thanks.

NewDude

I just sent a mail to my lawyers about the I-140 situation!
75days processing time is only working days (then it is not up yet!)... But lets see what my lawyers say. I will keep you informed.
What about you? are you planning on calling NSC or talking your lawyers into talking to NSC????

My ND is 12/17

so i would like to wait for all of you guys from Nov. ND. But you never know how they process the cases.I have seen 12/14 (EB2) cases got approved a week back.
Let\'s see.

still waiting , 12/14/01 ND EB2

what\'s happening, i\'m not seeing any new approvals even from EB3 category.

you got to talk to the officer

something is wrong, what is your lawyer saying about your case?. did u talk to immigration officer at NSC?

Sreenidhi Samala, please give more information about your case

EB1/EB2/EB3???
possibly your LIN number....

I talk to my attorney, INS officer and Senator... no news upto now

my attorney says wait & see no letters from INS. He called several time and talked to INS officer tells that my file is withe officer.
So wait and see...