NSC approvals Tracking: Part VI

Bad Luck

In AVM they updated my case on 01/19/01
It says that they require more details.
i dont know the details.only attorney will get the notice.
if anybody can explain ,what could be the reasons&
how much time require for RFE cases for approval?
Any information is wellcome
Thanx

Hi Ani, I too got same message

on Jan 15th I too got same message asking additional evidence. Yesterday my attorney got notice and notice is about educational documents.

LIN Number

Is there a way to find out the LIN number, if your attorney does not provide one ??

one way to find LIN

If you gave the check for the I 140 to INS for $ 115 you can then
call your bank and get a copy of that check and the LIn # will be on the check.

ROJ

Did you have to sign the I140 paper or was it something between the attorney and the sponsoring Co.

it has been almost a week since there was an approval from NSC

guys please check AVM and post any updates regarding your case.

finally approved

Earlier I was posting messages with Nov15 ID.

I couldn\'t believe. To be honest I was thinking that my case also would be like other cases waiting from october or august for that matter, after I heard that there were cases from Dec 2nd week approved in the Jan 2nd week it self. I don\'t know the INS criteria in approving the cases.

I even called my attorney last friday to verify on the possibility of another petition. She suggested that to wait till Feb 3 (75 days since filing) so I was really waiting with my fingers crossed and was bracing for the worst to happen. Thank god. It is a fact that some petitions would get approval in 2 to 3 weeks they must be lucky.

Sent on Nov 08
RD Nov 15
ND Nov 19
EB2
02-040-547**

Thank you guys for your time and information. This forum helping a lot though it is working on some persons nerves like me.

congratulation

Did you get this good news from AVM or your lawyer? which day is your AD? congratulation

It is approved yesterday, got from AVM

I need to call attorney and inquire about the new CP process. Theres
hell a lot discussion is going on in CP forum about the delay in new process. Looks like another crap out of the old process.

Good Luck guys. Looks like they started (I mean I think all EB2 cases went to one officer and he is sitting on them), whether you noticed or not there are EB3 approvals came very fast. Not many EB2. Mine is EB2, Mtech.

Yes, I also observed that EB3 are getting faster approvals than EB2.

I hope the officer who is sitting on EB2 cases approve the cases faster.

congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Prasad, Thanks for posting your info. It keeps us going, atleast we will know that some of them are getting approved. Good luck in your CP processing. you are 1 step away from getting GC.

LIN Number

I did not have to sign anything, but the checks are made by my company and I have no access to the info.
Please post if there is any other way to find the LIN ??