NSC Approvals Tracker 9 - starting 10th July 02

Details

Hi kofking,

MY RD on I 140 is 9/11/2002

My RD on I485/ EAD/AP is 11/06/2002.

Yes, I applied 485 with I140 Receipt.

Parshu,
Hopefully it will be approved in three weeks!

Thanks!

Details

Hi kofking,

MY RD on I 140 is 9/11/2002

I applied I485/ EAD/AP On October 3rd 2002

My RD on I485/ EAD/AP is 11/06/2002.

Yes, I applied 485 with I140 Receipt.

Parshu,
Hopefully it will be approved in three weeks!

Thanks!

I-140 approved

Finally approved.....after 7 1/2 months

EB2/RIR

R/D : 03/28
RFE : 09/13 (Legitmate company with paid employees)
RFE responded at INS : 10/30
Case approved : 11/13

Going for CP in NEwDelhi

ANy idea how much time it will take for CP?

Thanks forum for everything....

spp2000 Congrats !!

U like me, waited 7 months. anyhow we cleared almost at the same time.(march/april- november)

All the best for us in next round of fight.
:D

I-140 Approved .......................

Finally my I-140 got approved.

After a long wait of 198 days......... I got the good news.

Waiting for my WP & AP.

:cool: :D

Congrats!

Congrats, man!
Is it true you waited another two months after your RFE replied?
But the final approval is what it counts.

See you on 485 Thread

Shashi, please update the excel spreadsheet.

I-140 RD 04/30/2002
RFE 09/13/2002
INS Received my reply to RFE 09/19/2002
Approved on 11/12/2002

Thank you for all your support. Meet you all on 485 thread soon.

All the best Guys

Updated Xls sheet 11/18/02

Congregations to every body for approval of Your I 140 ………All the best for I 485
Those who are waiting for approval ……..Please have patience and good luck… (Pray for god )

Note :- This xls sheet contains only who applied for I 140 not Concurrent filling…..

For Concurrent filling please visit following thread…..

ImmigrationPortal Forums > ImmigrationPortal.com > US Immigration > Immigrant Visas (Green Cards) > I-485 Issues > Concurrent Filing I140 & I485 Nebraska Service Center

Or
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?threadid=57200&goto=newpost

I 140

Hi ,

I applied I 140 on 9/11/2002
I got an RFE for eductional qualification on 11/06/2002 and
My RFE has been rececied back by in on Nov 15 2002.

When do you guys think that My i140 will get approved.

Thanks!

My RFE Details:

INS asked for more documents on My educational qualification....
My attorney gave them copies of degree certificates, transcripts and educational evaluation.

Thanks!

I-140 duration

Can any one tell me exactly how many days it will take to clear
I-140.

I am going to apply tomorrow(11/20/02) and I have M.S. degree from USA. Mine is EB3 RIR.

Thanks in advance, please reply me as soon as posible.

I-140 approved after RFE (concurrent filing)

Guys,
I am glad to share details about my case.

My I-140 was approved just now after we responded to the RFE. I just checked the status on the web and it changed from processing in the morning to approved just now, with today's date. Here are my details.

I-140 details:
ND: 07/18/02
RFE date: 10/15/02
Response received by INS: 11/07/02
AD: 11/20/02
RFE details: Employer's ability to pay wages and clarification regarding my current employment with the sponsoring employer (I am not working for the sponsoring company yet. Waiting for GC to join the company).

I-485 details:
ND: 08/21/02
FP given on: 09/24/02

Waiting for EAD and advance parole. Since my I-140 was approved today, I guess the EAD will be out in the mail very soon.

Good luck to everyone. Also, if anyone needs more details, please let me know in this thread. I will be glad to share them.

Does anybody know how the message looks on Online Case Status when RFE is issued. I see this

On November 18, 2002, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

It doesn't say anything.

I appreciate if somebody can help me.

hi kofking,

It is the standard message when a RFE is generated. Ur lawyer will get the RFE details and INS will not provide more info on the web/avm. Contact your lawyer for the RFE details

parshu

kofking

That's a standard message for RFE. INS won't display what the RFE is about. You just need to check with your lawyer when he receives it by mail. In the mean time, you can do one thing. Send email to your lawyer stating indirectly that you were aware that an RFE is out in the mail and would like to know about it as soon as they receive it. That way they will respond fast. That's what I did. Some lawyers take week to 10 days after receiving the RFE to notify you, depending on their work load and on the assumption that you are not aware of it.

Thanks Parshu and gccard.

I already sent an email to my Lawyer and his office is aware that I know abou it.