NSC Approvals Tracker 9 - starting 10th July 02

I-140 approved in 23 days.

Concurrent EB3 filing

RD 09/23/02
ND 10/07/02
AD 10/30/02

Waiting for HC

Congrats, Sairam1 !

That's very encouraging that NSC approved your I-140 5 days after they received your response to RFE. Did they post any changes in the status on line or in AVM after you sent back your reponse?

No luck or help from INS folks

First of all Congrats to sairam fro gettting 140 claered within 5 days of reply of RFE.

My RFE reply was received on oct 11th. No feedback. My case is pending from April'02. I donno when my case will clear 140 level. There are 5 collegues of mine who got their 140 cleared within 1 month. Why the Hell the officer who is handling mycase not clear my case after 7 months also?. Horrible creature.!.

Hopeing for positive news next week.

Sri

re: sri-il

Hi, Sri-IL!
Welcome to the April 2 club! My case ( EB2/RIR) is also pending from 04/02/02. Got RFE after more than 6 month's wait. RFE is to elaborate LC qualification. My lawyer is working on the RFE now(at least that's what he said.)
Hang in there, buddy!

can we apply for another 140 while our 140 is pending...All my frens who applied recently got their approved....and I am stuck....
really feeling depressed.....and low....

Updated Xls sheet(Tracker) 11/04/02

Here I am attaching updated xls sheet (Tracker)......
If I miss anybody........Please send your details .....I will Update it......

All the best.........

Shashi

I-140 RFE

Got RFE in my I-140 .

I-140
RD: 08/30/02
EB3/RIR

RFE - 10/25/02
Company's ability to pay and experience letters.

Applied for I-1485(EAD & AP) concurrently with the receipt of I-140 on 10/15/02.
Haven't received any receipt of I-485. Is it because I got an RFE for I-140?

Anybody else in the same boat with the similar RFE's. What did you guys sent for experience letters?

Does anybody know if INS is fussy about the format of experience letters? I have the experience letters ,but they don't have the description of my duties and responsibilities, but it does have my designation.

Thanks

Re: I-140 RFE

Hi anindian1,
Here I am attaching sample experiance letter for your referance........

All the best........

shashi

Originally posted by aindian1
Got RFE in my I-140 .

I-140
RD: 08/30/02
EB3/RIR

RFE - 10/25/02
Company's ability to pay and experience letters.

Applied for I-1485(EAD & AP) concurrently with the receipt of I-140 on 10/15/02.
Haven't received any receipt of I-485. Is it because I got an RFE for I-140?

Anybody else in the same boat with the similar RFE's. What did you guys sent for experience letters?

Does anybody know if INS is fussy about the format of experience letters? I have the experience letters ,but they don't have the description of my duties and responsibilities, but it does have my designation.

Thanks

ksahikanth ,havebeenwaiting or anybody....

ANy luck for the 140 RFE.

No luck here yet.
140 RD 07/05/02
RFE Recd by ins 10/19/2002

Parshu,
Just waiting for it........did you call INS regarding your I140 or anybody else called INS........if yes what did they say?

Please Post yor info...........

shashi

Originally posted by parshu
ksahikanth ,havebeenwaiting or anybody....

ANy luck for the 140 RFE.

No luck here yet.
140 RD 07/05/02
RFE Recd by ins 10/19/2002

ksashikanth,

I desperately want to call the INS but just holding to see 3 whole weeks.
Desperatley need the approval man. WIfe's job offer in risk.no EAD yet I filed 485/EAD with the reciept of 140.WIfe got the job after long solid genuine struggle.

maan its really frustrating wait...
But I am planning to call def afer a week or so...guys please let me know how it is going for ur RFE..if u call.....please let me know...

Same here I-140 Stuck No reply

Same here Parshu. My I-140 is stuck and no reply from INS after the RFE as been replied.

I-140
RD 04/30/2002
RFE 09/13/2002
RFE Reply received by INS 09/19/2002

No results so far. Please let us know if any one has called INS regarding an RFE.

Wife got a job but did not start for the past 3 months. I don't no how long the company is going to wait.

RFE

On same boat.

I-140

RD 04/26/02
RFE 9/11/02 on Experience Letters
RFE Reply received by INS on 10/18/2002

No results yet. Checked online, need to wait another 180 days.

:mad: :mad:

Re: RFE

Hi peterli,
Can you please post you REF details.
Thanks

Originally posted by peterli
On same boat.

I-140

RD 04/26/02
RFE 9/11/02 on Experience Letters
RFE Reply received by INS on 10/18/2002

No results yet. Checked online, need to wait another 180 days.

:mad: :mad:

My RFE Details

Need to prove that I am still employed by the company?????

I sent my latest pay stubs and previous year W2.

Companys can file I-140 for future employment also......... I don't why INS will check for my employment status with the company that has applied for I-140.

Originally posted by parshu
KM-MP

what was ur RFE????

Last edited by a moderator:
Please use the new thread

I have opened a new thread........

Guys post your replies in the new thread. This thread is growing bigger and it is taking lot of time to open.

I-140 RFE

Hi guys ,

Today, I checked the Website and it says "additional evidence required". I dont know know what is about yet....
Will keep you posted.

LIN:LIN02282XXXXX

RD: 9/11/2002
Category:EB2-Non RIR
RFE: 11/07/2002

Thanks!

Re: My RFE Details

I am also in the same boat.
Do you know details about your RFE ?
I don't think INS might have asked explicitly to prove that you are still emplyed by the company.
Our lawyers take all these W2 and pay stubs to make the case strong alnog with the company financial documents.
Recently I also sent my last year W2 and recent paystubs.

Can somebody post "what are the general financial documents that company needs to send for company's ability to pay... type of RFEs" ?

Thanks

Originally posted by KM-MP
Need to prove that I am still employed by the company?????

I sent my latest pay stubs and previous year W2.

Companys can file I-140 for future employment also......... I don't why INS will check for my employment status with the company that has applied for I-140.