NSC Approvals Tracker 9 - starting 10th July 02

I-140 Approved

I got the good news today

9/13 (RD)
9/28(ND)
10/30 (AD)

EB2- RIR. Waiting for EAD. Any ideas on how much time for EAD?
I applied concurrently.

Congrats!! Rajah101 on your approval.

You should get your EAD cards in a few weeks after your I140 approval. (very soon) not to long.

cheers

Re: Updated Xls sheet

Originally posted by write2sha
Case # LIN 02 240 50XXX
RD 07/20/02
ND 07/20/02
Going for CP

Updated Xls sheet

Thanks!!

write2sha
Is your case EB1 orEB2 or EB3 Please post your details........

shashi

Chinnacc,

Yes it's possible. INS works on Saturdays also.
My I-140 was denied on Saturday.:mad:

Good Luck,
Rakesh

I-140 REF

Got RFE in my I-140 .

I-140
RD: 08/30/02
EB3/RIR

RFE - 10/25/02
Company's ability to pay and experience letters.

Applied for I-1485(EAD & AP) concurrently with the receipt of I-140 on 10/15/02.
Haven't received any receipt of I-485. Is it because I got an RFE for I-140?

Anybody else in the same boat with the similar RFE's. What did you guys sent for experience letters?

Does anybody know if INS is fussy about the format of experience letters? I have the experience letters ,but they don't have the description of my duties and responsibilities, but it does have my designation.

Thanks

similar RFE....
Applied 485(in sept)with 140 recpt (applied in july). Got 485 recpts.
EMployemnt letter put all the description. immihelp.com has format.

Hi! Seniors,

It seams INS has certified cases (EB3/RIR/CP) which are filed later than 7/20/02. I do not know why my case is still pending?

If you guys have any knowledge please share with me.

Case # LIN 02 240 50XXX
RD 07/20/02
ND 07/20/02
Going for CP

Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: I-140 REF

Originally posted by aindian1
Got RFE in my I-140 .

I-140
RD: 08/30/02
EB3/RIR

RFE - 10/25/02
Company's ability to pay and experience letters.

Applied for I-1485(EAD & AP) concurrently with the receipt of I-140 on 10/15/02.
Haven't received any receipt of I-485. Is it because I got an RFE for I-140?

Anybody else in the same boat with the similar RFE's. What did you guys sent for experience letters?

Does anybody know if INS is fussy about the format of experience letters? I have the experience letters ,but they don't have the description of my duties and responsibilities, but it does have my designation.

Thanks

aindian1

Don't worry ......just submit all your company finical stuff......
Here I am attaching the experience letter format ......which you can use it......
this is very useful.........

Let me know if you need anything........

Shashi

Thanks a lot for your response. But i already have the experience letter from my company in India. They are on the letter head of the company with the designation and dates of the employment,but it doesn't have the description of my job.
Will this work?
I don't think I will be able to get a new one from them. But on the advise of my attorney i also got an additional letter from my co-worker from the same company giving the details of my job.
Has anybody faced similar problems in experience letters?

My RFE details received.It is my company's ability to pay the prevailing wages.Many of my colleagues who filed along with me have got I-140 cleared without RFE.I dont know the basis with which my application was picked up for query.I intend to go for CP.Please update tracker with my info.
Good luck to all in line.

hi bhagqwati what is ur rd for 140...
Just curious... seems to me like all those applied in july first 2 weeks got an RFE ......just an inference

dont know man.....desperately waiting for the approval...Wife's EAD is stuck with that.....
My Lawyer replied the RFE and INS recd it on 19th oct. and waiting................................................................

RFE replied

EB2/RIR
RD : 03/28/02
RFE : 09/13/02
RFE response reached INS : 10/30/02

How much more time INS will take - noone's guess!!!!

Pls update.

I-140 approved after RFE

Checked the web case-status this morning.

I-140 approved after RFE response was provided.

Approval date: Oct 31, 2002

Sashi, please update tracker...

Will apply for 485 with approval notice... Did not want to apply for 485 with RFE on I-140, per attorney's advice..

Will keep you all posted... and will move to 485 board after 485 is filed.. ..

Good Luck to all

many Cheers