NSC Approvals Tracker 9 - starting 10th July 02

Msg for Sashi..

Sashi,

Hi! Please update the tracker.xls with the info on my RFE...

RFE Date: 9/10/02
Updated in AVM on: 9/11/02
Regarding: Co. ABility to Pay (provide audited financial documents, profit/loss statements, personnel records ... the works) and my W2 for the last year (2001).

My Company is getting the documentation ready... it will be a while (7 - 10 days hopefully) before it is all collected... I am hoping that the RFE would be responded to by 9/30...

Thx

Re Sairam1

Sairam1,
I have updated it.........all the best ....today my attorney is out of office......my company is waiting for list of documents from attorney's office........JUST WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT...........

Shashi

Re: Why this random selection?

I have others from my company around 5/10 to 5/15 RD and EB2 RIR and we all got approved in a span of 1 or two days. There were about 5 people. So I am not sure if NSC is randomly picking the files for May.

Originally posted by 140seekerJune
I came to know from the NSC that my case takes now between 150 and 180 days. This was 130 and 150 days 2 days back. I noticed that the cases of May are not processed on first cum first basis. This is ridiculous to an extent. I am very surprised at this random selection of cases. My RD/ND is June 27.

I-140 DENIED

My I-140 was denied because my LC required 4 yrs of degree and I have 3yrs of degree.

I filed my labor in EB2/RIR category.

INS has sent RFE asking if I want to continue in EB2 category.
and my attorney changed it to EB3.

I have to start afresh......

EB2/RIR- MARCH 19

Rakesh

Question for Rakesh

Hi Rakesh,

I have the same problem. INS sent RFE on my I-140 EB3/RIR regarding my education. I have 3 yr degree and LC required 4 yr degree.

My attorney is going to substitue my labour with someone else labour which required 4 yr experience.

Q:
Could you please give me more info on Change in Catagory from EB2 to EB3. and what u mean by start fresh......apply to LC again ?

Thanks

Upen

Upen,

I have to start from the begining like advertising, apply for labor and then I-140.

My LC (EB2/RIR) required 4 yrs degree and I had 3 yrs degree.
I got a RFE asking if we want to change to EB3.
MY attoreny changed it to EB3 and INS denied my I-140.

I am not sure how your attorney is going to substitute with someone elses labor. I am not clear how you can do it.

Thanks
Rakesh

If you can write me in detail...
rakeshrao@hotmail.com

RFE

I checked AVM last night. It says that they have asked for more information on 13th Sep. So far no letter has reached the attorny.
Can anyone guess how much time it would take to reach the attorney from INS. Also what type of info is required.

Should I have to start I-140 fresh?

EB2/RIR/ND 28th March

Bad luck.

Spp20..

It takes 7-10 days to reach the letter.

Don't worry, its just RFE. Your attorney can answer it.
Can you please post some more details like EB2/EB3, RIR, whats the requirement in LC and does it match with your qualification/experience.

Good Luck
Rakesh

GOT RFE

Got RFE on sep 16th regarding companies ability to pay. Hope our company send the same by this month end.

But, I am happy for INS to open my case after 5 months( Rd 04/04-EB2)

Will keep u guys updated as the case progresses.

SRI_IL

Hi

Is there a spate of RFEs for all cases processed during Spetember... or is it just what I see (I got an RFE too) ... so far I have counted just 2 approvals ... right Sashi?

Re Sairam1

Yes Sairam1, I see lot of RFE's in Sept with Same RFE 'Co.s Ability to Pay' 3 out 5 with same RFE and 2 unknow........We have to wait and see what's going on?.....

All the best.........

Shashi

Why this random selection

I see many EB2 cases getting approved that have RD s around may 1st week. Mine is with RD 5/8 and I hear the same old message.I didnot see anything from the following EB2 cases of april and may .Are they approved or pending or it is not updated by them .Details of cases are as under .

April
------

jfcity
kvs
lgeng
Rajeev Kumar
peterli

May
------

hyder

Expecting some kind of response from the active ones.
Also arp001 you mentioned that many of you co-workers' 140 s were approved with around the same filing dates as yours.Can you post the details.

Appending!

Howdy sxpat,

I have waited for almost 150 days, not approved yet. Called my attorney yesterday, pushed her to send a request to INS, but she told me she could not call INS directly, she has to follow company's procedures, I don't know what it is. This sounds ridiculous.

Re sxpat and peterli

Wait for this week..........because according to tracker they are working on cases around April and May for EB2/RIR.......

WAIT.........WAIT........

All the best.........

Shashi

wondering

when they mention days does this means only business days
meaning exclude weekends
also does the count on for these days starts from RD ?

Thanks

EB2 Approved!

My I-140 application has been approved.

RD: 5-21-02
AD: 9-17-02

EB2/RIR

I have a Master's degree (for those keeping track of such things).

Going for I-485 (AOS).

Best of luck to everyone still waiting.

Got a RFE????

Mine is EB3/RIR with an RD of 04/30/2002, after all these days I got a RFE it says, that they need addtional documents in this case, thats all.

I filed my 485 three weeks so never worried to look at the status, seeing all these RFE during this month I checked it and found to be in the same case (RFE).

I don't if I have to feel happy that I received some information from INS or feel sad that they did not open my case for so long???

Any whoever is updating the excel spreadsheet, please update my details.

RFE on Sept 10th - Need Addtional documents.

Good Luck guys.

140 Hard copy

Just wondering how long it will take by the time INS mails the approved Hard copy. All those who got approved in Sept , Can answer the above question
Thanks