NSC Approvals Tracker 9 - starting 10th July 02

Got message of RFE

I got a message that they need addtional evidence or information in my case, they sent out notice on September 13, but my attorney hasn't received yet.

Any ideas on what kind of information or evidence they want?

Appreciate in advance.

arp001

Hi,

I checked my status on Sep 12, 2002. The AVM said that "On Sep 11, 2002, we have requested additional information or evidence on this case and a letter has been mailed explaining the evidence or additional information requested... blah ...blah... blah....".

I got the RFE letter from my attorney on Sept 16, 2002 (Monday). He probably would have received it over the weekend (Sept 14, 2002).

The letter was dated Sep 10, 2002, though the AVM said that INS requested info on Sep 11, 2002. I guess that it has to do with the time / date on which the AVM is updated and not the date on which the RFE letter gets created.

Thus in my case, I would think that the RFE letter was generated by INS on Sep 10, 2002, mailed out on Sep 11, 2002 (probably on 09/10/02), received by attorney on Sep 14, 2002, which makes it three days from the date on which AVM was updated.

Do you want to use this as a benchmark? Probably...

Thanks

To all ----- for comments and inpt

Hi All,

I have heard that INS (especially NSC) has been issuing RFE's to all I-140 petitions from companies that have fewer than 100 employees.... and usually it is an RFE on Co.'s ability to pay and CONTINUE TO PAY as of the date on which the labor certifcation was filed...Co.'s ability to pay and CONTINUE TO PAY the salary offered as of the date on which the labor certifcation was filed...

Is this true... Guys, share your detailed RFE info ...

Sashi... do we want to track number of employees in the firm as well.. ?

Thanks

Re: arp001

Thanks. My Attorney recieved the approval notice yesterday. mine was approved on SEpt 11th.

arp001

Originally posted by sairam1
Hi,

I checked my status on Sep 12, 2002. The AVM said that "On Sep 11, 2002, we have requested additional information or evidence on this case and a letter has been mailed explaining the evidence or additional information requested... blah ...blah... blah....".

I got the RFE letter from my attorney on Sept 16, 2002 (Monday). He probably would have received it over the weekend (Sept 14, 2002).

The letter was dated Sep 10, 2002, though the AVM said that INS requested info on Sep 11, 2002. I guess that it has to do with the time / date on which the AVM is updated and not the date on which the RFE letter gets created.

Thus in my case, I would think that the RFE letter was generated by INS on Sep 10, 2002, mailed out on Sep 11, 2002 (probably on 09/10/02), received by attorney on Sep 14, 2002, which makes it three days from the date on which AVM was updated.

Do you want to use this as a benchmark? Probably...

Thanks

Re: To all ----- for comments and inpt

Sairam1,
It depends on people......if they want share about company employes then we can do it.......

Right Now my company Has less than 100 people......before they use to have more than 100 employees........Right now I don't know exact figure.....I asked my president.......he doesn't give exact answer ........

My attoerney asked company's taxpapers of last five years, aggerments ,lease details and assets .....
Let us wait and see........

Shashi

Originally posted by sairam1
Hi All,

I have heard that INS (especially NSC) has been issuing RFE's to all I-140 petitions from companies that have fewer than 100 employees.... and usually it is an RFE on Co.'s ability to pay and CONTINUE TO PAY as of the date on which the labor certifcation was filed...Co.'s ability to pay and CONTINUE TO PAY the salary offered as of the date on which the labor certifcation was filed...

Is this true... Guys, share your detailed RFE info ...

Sashi... do we want to track number of employees in the firm as well.. ?

Thanks

I-140 Approved

I was a silent viewer of this forum, Please add me to the excel sheet -- for other users who want to know the processing time.

RD -- 05/28
EB2 -- Substitute Labor
AD -- 09/18:D

Please add my info

Hello Sashi,

Can you Add my Details

LIN# 02-238-5xxxx
RD # 07/18/2002
ND # 07/18/2002
EB3/RIR
AD # ??
Going for CP.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
When the 180 days period start???

Gurus!! need info....

When the 180 days period start???

Will it start from the day... when INS receives the application ( RD )?
OR from the day of Notice? ( ND )
OR from the day we receive the 485 receipts from INS?

Let me know....

They are processing July EB2 now!!!

According to the new processing time published at another website, they are processing EB2 with receipt date of 7/1/02. Hope this is true.

Re: Please add my info

Originally posted by skoppuse
Hello Sashi,

Can you Add my Details

LIN# 02-238-5xxxx
RD # 07/18/2002
ND # 07/18/2002
EB3/RIR
AD # ??
Going for CP.

Thanks

My Case was Approved on 09/24/2002.

Going for CP.

Thanks. Goodluck and Take Care.

Processing EB2 cases of July !

I wish that INS should be really processing EB2 cases of july, but my case is dated May 8th ,EB2 and still no news. No RFE or Approval . I have no clue about my case , anyone in the same boat ?