NSC Approvals Tracker 9 - starting 10th July 02

My case is EB2 labor substitute. And I applied for I140/I485/EDA on Aug 29. I did not receive any receipt from INS(Neraska). Checks not yet cashed. Did anybody have same problem?
What is RD, ND and AD?
:confused:

Re: Re Sahsi

Thankyou verymuch........It is best to apply I485 after marriage....
all the best........time is important.........

Shashi

Originally posted by kofking
I haven't applied for AOS as I am not married and I am going for marriage pretty soon. I would like to apply for both of us once I get back.

INS wants some addtional proof that I am still employed with the same company.

My lawyer sent my 2001 W2 Form and recent paychecks.

Good Luck

Originally posted by rakeshr
Hi KM-MP,

Please post your RFE details.

Thanks
Rakesh

to shahshi

shashi,
did you send ins the supporting documents showing that your company has ability to pay. What documents did you send?
on average, how long is it taking to approve case after ins recevie documents? thanks

Re sviaa

Sviaa,
I have not send my papers yet because my company CFO is out of country..........
Any how here is the list............

Send company taxes filled for year 2001

quaterly results (If available)

Company detailed contracts between clients.........

Company assests (IF AVAILABLE)

After you replay for RFE it is taking around 30 to 60 days........

Thanks

Shashi

I140s approved

Pleae updated my cases in the Tracker.

I applied two 140s (EB1(a) and EB2/RIR). Both are approved recently. The details are:

EB1(a)
RD: 04/08/2002
AD: 09/30/2002

EB2/RIR
RD: 07/31/2002
AD: 10/02/2002

I concurrently filed I485/EAD on 09/11/2002 with two 140 receipt notices. Will INS automatically use the EB1(a) instead of the EB2/RIR approval to process my 485/EAD? I have not received 485/EAD receipt notice yet.

Good luck, all!!!

Re: Re sviaa

Originally posted by kshashikanth
Sviaa,
I have not send my papers yet because my company CFO is out of country..........
Any how here is the list............

Send company taxes filled for year 2001

quaterly results (If available)

Company detailed contracts between clients.........

Company assests (IF AVAILABLE)

After you replay for RFE it is taking around 30 to 60 days........

Thanks

Shashi

That would be nice shashi if it takes only 30 to 60 days. In my case reply to RFE was sent on june 26. Not a thing yet. so go figure.

I-140 pending (RD 5/1/2002)

Hello All,

My I-140 (EB2/RIR) is pending from May 1, 2002. I checked the status on NSC and it shows that they have approved the cases upto July 1, 2002. I did 3 years graduates program from Indian university and 1.5 years computer diploma, having 13 years IT experience. Does this may create any problem for filing under EB2 ?

I did spoke to INS officer and he told me that 'by this time your case should be approved but your lawyer has to call us, so we can give the reason'. I conveyed same to my lawyer but he is said 'no' to talk to INS because officially he has not heard/received any query from INS.

Can anybody tell the reason for delay ? Is anybody have the same issues ? Any comments or suggestions?

Please include me in your tracker. Thanks to all.

Add me on tracker I-140 (RD 5/1/2002)

Please add me on tracker XLS sheet.

RD : 5/1/2002 (EB2/RIR)
ND : 5/1/2002
Receipt # : LIN-02-174-?????

Thanks,

Knet

approved

RD 04/08/02
AD 10/04/02

It has been a long wait. But finally got approved.

your category?

Hey, please tell us your category. EB1 or NIW, etc? Also please
mention if it is self-petitioned case. Thanks

Re: I-140 pending (RD 5/1/2002)

Hello Knet,
I think your lawyer is correct ...........wait till you get RFE......
Patience is very important in GC.......

All the best..........

Shashi

Originally posted by knet
Hello All,

My I-140 (EB2/RIR) is pending from May 1, 2002. I checked the status on NSC and it shows that they have approved the cases upto July 1, 2002. I did 3 years graduates program from Indian university and 1.5 years computer diploma, having 13 years IT experience. Does this may create any problem for filing under EB2 ?

I did spoke to INS officer and he told me that 'by this time your case should be approved but your lawyer has to call us, so we can give the reason'. I conveyed same to my lawyer but he is said 'no' to talk to INS because officially he has not heard/received any query from INS.

Can anybody tell the reason for delay ? Is anybody have the same issues ? Any comments or suggestions?

Please include me in your tracker. Thanks to all.

June 27 case

I have not heard anything of my case . My RD is June 27. I spoke to my lawyer. What she says is, instead of the NSC processing date of July 1, we have to consider the processing time from the RD. In my case I have to wait 150 - 180 days after June 27. You should probably start worrying after 180 days, in that case there may be misplacement of papers or something like that.

I-140 approved

my I-140 has been approved on 10/07/02 per AVM and the online status checking.

RD/ND: 06/17/02
AD: 10/07/02
Substitute LC, EB2.

Just an observation, when I checked the status during weekend, it was saying the old message. However, this morning both AVM and online have been changed to approval.

Cheers and you will hear your good news soon.

I 140 approved

Hi all,

LIN 02-188-xxxxx
EB2
RD - 05/17/02
RFE - 8/02/02
RFE replied - 9/28/02
approved - 10/07/02

Good luck all

I 140 approved

Hi all,

LIN 02-188-xxxxx
EB2
RD - 05/17/02
RFE - 8/02/02
RFE replied - 9/28/02(abt. company financials)
approved - 10/07/02

Good luck all