NSC Approvals Tracker 9 - starting 10th July 02

LCA original or duplicate?

Hi,
do you need to put the original labor certification document with I-140 application or just a xerox copy of the LCA?

Approved

My case got approved yesterday. It took me 174 days.

Thanks to everyone who's been so supportive.

:) :D :D

EB2/RIR

Congrats LW1998. After a long time you feel relaxed. Are going for CP? My RD is 03/28 and I don't know how much time will be taking!

Congrats again.

When???

MY RD for I140 ( EB2/RIR )is 05/20/02 .... When can be it's approval approx.?

EB2/RIR .....The most screwed category eh??

I did apply for 485 ( RD : 09/02/02 ) in the Concurrent filing and when can I get any EAD? FP?
AP? Will I ever?

Guys!! Please do let me know any ideas.....

Re Kasio

There is no paticular time........everything LUCK.........

for Concurrent filling there is NEW thread @

ImmigrationPortal Forums > ImmigrationPortal.com > US Immigration > Immigrant Visas (Green Cards) >
I-485 Issues >
Concurrent Filing I140 & I485 Nebraska Service Center

Good Luck.......

Not able to find the link-Concurrent filing

I am not able to find the forum for concurrent filing (I485,I140)
I filed filed I-140,485 together on Aug30,is there any one who filed around the same time.
How long does it take for the receipt # for all 485,140,EAD,AP.DOes all come at the same time ??

Thanks for the inputs.

Hey dolly75, it takes usually 1-2 weeks to get the receipt and yes you will get all the receipt together, also the good news is that the people are getting finger print notices in around 3-4 weeks, regarding the EAD card you can go to your local INS office if you dont get the EAD card after applying it for 3 months, so have fun and enjoy:cool:

Re: EB2/RIR

Thanks. You will hear the good news very soon.

I am going to AOS in NSC.

Originally posted by spp2000
Congrats LW1998. After a long time you feel relaxed. Are going for CP? My RD is 03/28 and I don't know how much time will be taking!

Congrats again.

RFE conti..

I got information from my attoreny saying that INS asked
"additional information showing that the company has sufficient funds to pay your wage".
So guru's help me out in sending proper documents.......

according to http://www.immigration-law.com

Updated 07/17/2002: Alien's W-2 and Proof of Employer's Ability to Pay in Green Card Proceedings

The economic downturn has definitely affected the financial picture of the U.S. employers, particularly small companies. In I-140 immigrant worker petitions, the Service Centers have been growingly demanding the proof of employer's financial ability to pay. The U.S. employers and their immigration lawyers have been struggling to deal with this issue and a number of their cases have been denied.
One of the arguments the U.S. employers have been advancing in dealing with the Service Centers was that the alien was currently "employed and paid salary." However, some adjudicators have denied despite such evidence if they saw poor financial picture for the company either in business tax returns or financial statement.
The INS HQ says "no more!" It confirmed to the AILA in a liaison meeting that the alien's W-2 with the employer should be enough to prove the financial ability to pay the salary for the green card proceeding and reminded the AILA that should any ignorant adjudicator argues otherwise, the employers should telll the officer that the INS HQ said that W-2 is a good enough evidence.
Isn't it a beauty? Back to Top

Here is my question which year W2 form I have to send ? Is it ok to produce last year(2001) 's W2.

Please add your comments........

:confused:

kshashikanth

Kshashikanth,
did your attorney include your company's quarterly statement along with your I-140 application?

Re sviaa

Yes She has inculded all papers but not 2001 3rd quater because my company took extension to fill with IRS......

Approved

Guys just wanted to let everybody know that my case was approved,
here are the details
RD- 05/07/02
AD - 09/10/02
category--EB2

I hope this gives some hope to the guys in the EB2 category,Actually i had filled for the concurent process on 09/09/02, so good luck guys and see you everybody in the 485 thread soon.God bless everyone:)

EB2 RIR Approved

Friends,

My i-140 has been approved on 9/5/02 (RD 5/3/02). I did not check AVM till last night as I felt NSC is processing Second week of April. Best wishes to all who are waiting.

Rsur

Tracker Updated 09/12/02

Friends,

Attached is the tracker updated till 09/12/02. I will be leaving this forum and request that somebody take the responsibilty of maintaining it.

My thanks to all of you who have been active on this forum. Let us stand together and share our knowledge to help us navigate the maze of immigration laws.

Good Luck,

Rsur

Last edited by a moderator:
Re Rsur

CONGRATULATIONS Rsur , I can take responsibility of this forum till my I 140 approved……..If you have any questions send email at kshashikanth@yahoo.com

All the best for your I 485.

Friends I will be updating the tracker .xls sheet......Please post your details.

Thanks
Shashi

When??

Will the FP notice, AP, EAD etc come to the lawyer or to US at our house?

Congrats to eveybody who got their 140s cleared.

I am sure some day mine might be approved...huh..
Wait time...sucks.

RFE on I-140

Just learnt this morning that NSC has issued an RFC on my case on 9/11 ... keeping my fingers crossed...

EB2 140 05/14/02 Approved

My I-140 is approved.

Details:

EB2
RD/ND: 05/14/2002
AD : 09/06/2002
Going AOS

Thanks to all in this Forum. See you at next one...

Regards, zapper2002

Re: When??

It will come to your home address in US.........and copy goes to lawyer's office.....

Have Patience !......

All the best......

Shashi

Originally posted by Kasio
Will the FP notice, AP, EAD etc come to the lawyer or to US at our house?

Congrats to eveybody who got their 140s cleared.

I am sure some day mine might be approved...huh..
Wait time...sucks.