NSC Approvals Tracker 9 - starting 10th July 02

Congrats Bapa and Gumby. I just checked my case. It is "90-120 days". My RD & ND are 4/8/02. It is EB2/Non-RIR/CP Case. Cross the fingers and wait for acceptance, what else can we do

My H1B ( 129 ) status still says "case # not available".

Originally posted by Bapa
I called after 11:30. Check the status for my case and my friend. My Friend has a RD 05/20/2002 EB2-RIR. His case was still pending and I got the old 90-120 days message.
For my case I got the message that the " Case was approved on July 27th, HD copy has been mailed....."

Easy, That is how I got the information. :D

Let me know if I can answer any questions

Cheers,
Bapa

Is AVM working for everyone?

I just called AVM, and I still got the message "*** can not be found". I am wondering if anybody else has the same problem. Thanks

I 140 Approved !!

Hi Folks,

My I140 has been approved

RD/ND 06/03/02
Catg : EB3 RIR
APP Dt : 08/07/02

Thanks for all in this forum for posting and keeping this thread going. Thanks to folks at Rajiv S. Khanna for this wonderful forum and bringing people together.

Good Luck for all waiting for approval

;)

Hope to see you all at the I 485 forum

Mine is still "case can not be found!!"

Guys, How come some of us can hear regular kind of messages and I still get "case can not be found" even after 1 week of waiting.
Please help me solve this puzzle. I don't think "AVM can go wrong" for such a long time in America.:confused:

AVM says that my case cannot be found??

Called AVM today morning, but no good news it all the same "case cannot be found"....... I talked to immigration officer on friday, she said you are the beneficiary and she cannpt disclose any information about my case to me. Either the attorney or some body in my company must call to get the information itseems.

My attorney says that INS is still processing March and your RD is on April, so you need to wait. Our HR people they are always busy, they try once or twice and say that lines are busy..

Any updates on this Guys!!!! Did any one try to call INS ???? if so what did the customer service rep say???

Update with any kind of information, it would be of great help for people who are waiting like me. :confused: :confused:

I-140 status

Please put me on the list:
EB2 -RIR
RD/ND April 24, 02
LIN# 02-168-xxxxx
Still waiting approval.

Called last week several times, got "Case not found" message, the message has been changed to "90-120 days" yesterday.

My I-140

Hi All,

RD: July 2, 2002 EB3/RIR
LIN - 02-225-XXXXX
Awaiting result

While AVM was down, I kept hearing the 'Case number not found" message. Now it has gone back to the '90 to 120' days message ....

Any input on when my case would be cleared? I am thinking with any luck early to mid-November .... inputs / guesses?

Getting ready to file I-485 under the concurrent filing rule...

sairam

AVM still says case not found..

I am now worried. AVM still says case not found.. RD=ND=5/10 EB2 RIR AOS:eek:

Tracker Updated 8/12/02

Added michiganboiler, Bhagawati, cybird, gc_canadian, sxpat, sairam1, peterli, upen1111,, lgeng

Updated kavisha1, Bapa, ginginakdi

Congratulations kavisha1, Bapa, ginginakdi.

AVM Message....

Guys,
How can we know the reason behind our "case not found" message. I work for a very small company and my lawyer doesn't respond in time. If you guys have some way to find about it, please let me know. I heard we can not telephone and ask ourselves

:confused:

RFE I-140

It is crazy..I got an RFE for my company's ability to pay. There are already so many applns from my company which got approved just like that. They sent for me also with the same set of documents. It all depends which IIO you end up I guess!!

NSC

I guess they are sleeping and nobody is working on our case!:mad: :mad: :mad:
I have waited for 112 days! I checked AVM yesterday, it said my case still need 90 - 120 days.

Hi Venkat CNV

I am not sure if you are aware that you can now send in your w-2 as your company's ability to Pay. You may want to check with your attroney though.

All the best.

AVM stills says "Case cannot be found"

I have also started to be worried. I think the message which says that your case has been received and ..... it is taking between ........ 90 - 120 ............. stuff would make me feel much better now rather than case cannot be found???

RD 04/30/2002 EB3/RIR Still waiting. I guess I am the only one left out on EB3 cases. Its been 105 days so far ...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guys any suggestions for me ........... Attroney says that INS is officially processing March so you need to wait and employer says that he is waiting a busy signal whenever he calls AVM.

Guys most of us over here must be working in the IT field (atleast 95%), do you believe that AVM is unable to straighten out their some computer issues for a week !!!!!!!!!!

If they are so then it must hit all the new papers ...... don't you think. I just can't believe this is happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
AVM

Hi ,

I too had the same problem last week and now i am able to find my case. I have a feeling if they have started to post only approved cases. it is only a guess.

Thanks

140 is pending since 2/25/2002

My I-140 is still pending!

RD: 2/25/2002
EB3

It seems that all the cases in Feb have been cleared except mine.
What is wrong with my case?

I called IIO, and they said they can not tell me anything. I then asked my attorney to call. My attorney said that G-28 was missing from my case! I then made up the G-28 on 07/08/2002, but I have not heard anything since then.

I donot know why it takes so long.

Any one has any suggestions?

Thanks.

Jingzhi