NSC Approvals Tracker 9 - starting 10th July 02

Frustrating!

It will be 120 days-4 MONTHS in a week! RD/ND Apr 23, 2002; EB2. EB3s filed in June have been approved; and so have some EB2s filed later. INS is the worst kind of example for red tapism and bureaucracy. I am sure I will be posting soon about an approval message-but that does not take away the frustration. The only solace is when I look at TSC or a few unfortunate souls stuck here longer than me- but I hope INS starts working soon.

My case is 2 months older than yours, Rajeev Kumar!

RD & ND: 2/25/2002, still waiting!

Yes, I have seen cases in June has been approved!

Does INS process cases in a timely order? It is ridiculus!

Jingzhi

jingzhi, did you get a RFE or are you told that G28 is missing only when attorney called INS regrading your case.

Please reply, because I am the only one stuck on EB3 for the month of April. You may put some light for me.

Bad luck is that, AVM still saying the same words "case cannot be found". I checked it today morning also.

Yes, you are right

Yes, it is after my lawyer called INS that my lawyer was told my G-28 was missing. I made up one on 7/8/2002.

G-28 is only for cases who has lawyers, which is not an important issue. I do not why they did not approve my case.

But, my lawyer said that she did send out G-28 form because she found the G-28 in the copies that she kept for each case.

INS is the worst organization that I ever met!

My case is also EB3.

Jingzhi

How to get RFE?

How to get RFE? What is RFE?

My employer is a big hospital (ranked 4th in US), and it is in good financial status. I-140 is mainly concerned about the employer. Why does it take so long to process my case?

Jingzhi

EB2 RIR in March

Hi, is anyone still waiting for I-140's approval filed in March 2002? My case is EB2 RIR.

Called IIO during the AVM out of order peroid. He told me they are still processing March cases.:eek: :eek:

Waiting since 03/21 EB2 RIR

Pretty much on the same boat here. EB2 RIR. Waiting since 03/21.

The other interesting thing that I noticed that in their latest updates NSC has indicated that they are currently processing I-140 cases RD 03/07. I could swear that a month or so back they were processing RD 03/13. Seems like they are moving backwards instead of forwards.

Horrible wait !!!!!

:confused:

I am Really Frustrated by INS and pity me( Becoz of EB2). frankly I am a bit jealous of not being a EB3.( Eb'3 s - Don’t take it offensively)

We poor chaps( me and 5 of my colleagues) all EB2's filed in 140 in MArch,02 still waiting and getting frustrated day by day. Since I opted for CP and having waited for 4+ months I don’t have to go to 485 and again wait for 1 year. But my other part of the brain says - Pl file 485...( :confused: ).

3 of my colleagues are completing 5 months...really 5 months. Now in NSC updates I find statement that they want to speed up 140 to 80 days.....It is great. we may get approvals in 1 week./ but who will explain this 5 months wait time..... The future 140 ers will be lucky....... Finally it is a matter of timing..... Our timing was not good in all stages...be it in labor( 245i issues)...140( IBSI issue).... But I am having 100% faith in GOD. we will get our time all fellow Eb2's CHEER UP.....:)

My Hr manger called Ins during day time( courtesy thru me) at least 3 times during the last 3 weeks...... same reply from INS IIo's that they still have to process the cases. we will update AVM once we process or u can call anytime. I hate their responses.

At least they should treat all 140 ers in same way like DOl treats all LC apploications.... No body bypasses any body.( cooks bypasses It guys-- that’s a different matter)

Finally RSUR, I don’t know why yr list doesn’t have my case dtls... EB2 ....04/04...... along with you can add 5 eb2 cases dt ( 03/26,03/26,03/28,04/01,04/15).... second and 4th got RFEs and Ins received replies on July 31st. With this there will a lot of change in XL eb2 processing times.

ALL the best for all of us.

Man, I am EB3 and my 140 is pending since 2/25/2002!

Man, I am EB3 and my 140 is pending since 2/25/2002!

What is the benefit of being a EB3?

I think all the cases in Feburary with EB3 have been approved except mine! What I did wrong with myself?

Jingzhi

AVM

Well, this is just my guess ok....

I remember that when I filed my labor and wanted to check case status.... AVM said that my case was not found.... So I kept checking until one day my case was in their system.... After that for about 2 weeks, my case got approved.... This also happened to my friends....

So, I'm not sure if INS is implementing the same thing.... as whatever cases that ACTUALLY are being reviewed by officer will be recored in AVM as pending...... and the rest that are in the pipeline will be recored as case is not found....

This is just my guess.....

But I got the message like "incomplete number" when I input the I-140 receipt number. Anybody got the same thing?

Hi sri-IL ,

I know it is frustating waiting so long.My case is dated 05/08 EB2 , so I donot know what's in store for me.
Where did you hear that INS-NSC wants to improve on their I-140 times to 80 days from the current 90-120 days.
Appreciste your input on this

Thanks for your reply jingzhi. RFE means queires in short.

I will ask my attorney to call INS.

GC Quick, your words are giving me little comfort. let those be true.

gshyan, you might really missed some number, because whenevr I call AVM it says your case was not found, being mad i just entered some number then ot said it as invalid. Hope this helps.

Do you input the number with the LIN

The number should be 54602XXXXXXXX as in LIN02XXXXXXXXX. Could be one possible reason for your error.

I did input "LIN02211XXXXX" 13-digit number. I do not know what is wrong here? Did I need to input some special symbol like "#" in the end? :confused:

RFE

Now I understand what is RFE and how people got RFE.

So, previously when I was told by INS that G-28 was missing from my case (and asked me to make up one) is actually a RFE?

But G-28 is just a attorney thing, why does INS need to get it from me again?

Thanks for the suggestions and helps in advance.

Jingzhi

I485 concurrent filing

Hi guys,

I have my I140 filed in May and waiting for approval.
I used the other one's L/C for I140 filing.
I have one concern.
My job description is very similiar to his.
But his salary is about $20,000 higher than me.
Can this cause rejection of my case?
While preparing I485 concurrent filing, the human resouce guy
raised this issue.
As I know, my current salary does not necessarily match it.
Am I right?

About case not found

Well, to really increase the probability of my guess about AVM, can everyone let all of us knows whether your case is found or not.....

As for me, my case is found.... still waiting.....

I check my friend ones who submit their case early July.... Their cases are not found....

:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: About case not found

My case can be found in AVM. But RD is 3/20/02, EB2 RIR. I don't know why it takes so long for them to process I-140. I am also in Michigan. Are they processing I-140 by state? :confused: :confused: