NSC Approvals Tracker 9 - starting 10th July 02

I got my I-140 Approval

:)
My I-140 got approved on 07/26/02 and hard copy on 08/02/02.
I am going for AOS.
mine is EB3 RIR, RD 05/20/2002 , AD 07/26/02, HC : 08/02/02.
Thanks for all your help and good luck to you all. See you in I-485

I-140

Hi

I would like to add my information to the I-140 tracker.

MD- 26th July
RD- 30th July

ND- ??
AD- ??

EB3 - RIR and have applied for CP.

Thanks

For Kavisha and Others

Kavisha:
Congratulations on your approval. My RD is 05/23/2002 and I am still waiting. Can you please let me know from which state was your LC filed. Would really appreciate if you could please let us know.

Folks with RD in May and EB3 category can you please post your approvals.

Bapa

I-485 filing without I-140 approval

Thanks for your reply sxpat.

Anybody else talked about this to their employer. My employer says that you are the beneficiary, so make a decision and he has no problem either way.
Any suggestions regarding I-485 filing without I-140 approval is greatly appreciated............

My RD is 04/30/2002 EB3 AOS........ not approved yet. Still waiting ......:(

Change I-140 for AOS

Hello experts:

I wanted an opinion.. i had filed for my I-140, with CP @ Montreal.. now with the concurrent filing of 140 & I-485 - i want to change it to make AOS instead of CP... my RD for I-140 is July 15th 2002.. EB3 / RIR...

Now if i do that..will it delay my I-140 approval ? or are there any issues i need to consider before i do that ?

thanks!

AVM:Why is it taking so long?

:confused: I am wondering why automated voice message is taking so long to operate. If any one has idea please post here.

concurrent I485 filing...

Guys, I will know tomorrow from my lawyer about concurrent I485 filing. But looks like it is good to go stuff.:)

Record not present at AVM

I am still getting the same message saying "Unable to find your record". Did anybody else try calling AVM customer service.

Please update. This is really frustrating.

thanks..... :)

Hi KM-MP ,
I tried checking my case on AVM.For a couple of days or more it is always busy ,whenever I call.Now again it says csae not found, even for my H1 that was approved long time back.
Hope by the time it's fixed we will find many approvals.

Concurrent Filings...

Guys,
1. In concurrent filing will I485 and I140 be approved separately or together?

2. Suppose you get EAD before I140 is approved and you go in advance parole. If later I140 is denied then u r out of status.

Please post your thoughts...

My atterney is hesitant till everything is clear....

Phone Number to check the status of my I-140 process

Hi!

Could you please let me know the phone number where I can check the status of my I-140 process.

Thanks

The phone # is 402 323 7830; this is found on the I140 receipt. you need the case number-also on the receipt- to access your case status.

Rajeev

Friend Approved

One of my friend's 140 was approved. RD-ND 5/14/02 AD 8/7/02 -- EB3 RIR... Mine still waiting

Approved

Folks:
My case was approved on July 27th. Have not received hardcopy.
My category was EB3-RIR RD/ND 05/23/2002. Going for CP.
Goodluck to everyone else. See you folks on the CP forum.

Cheers,
Bapa

Re: Approved

How did you got this information ? Even yesterday, AVM said my case is not found !!! Anybody else able to get thru AVM ?
If so heavily hit fecility is offline for so long, I don't think it is due to a tech snag. May be it is offline on some purpose

Originally posted by Bapa
Folks:
My case was approved on July 27th. Have not received hardcopy.
My category was EB3-RIR RD/ND 05/23/2002. Going for CP.
Goodluck to everyone else. See you folks on the CP forum.

Cheers,
Bapa
:confused:

I called after 11:30. Check the status for my case and my friend. My Friend has a RD 05/20/2002 EB2-RIR. His case was still pending and I got the old 90-120 days message.
For my case I got the message that the " Case was approved on July 27th, HD copy has been mailed....."

Easy, That is how I got the information. :D

Let me know if I can answer any questions

Cheers,
Bapa

I-140 Approved.

Category: EB2 - RIR
ND: 6/6/02
AD: 8/7/02

Going for Consular Processing.

Good Luck to you all !

For Gumby

Gumby:
Which consulate are you going to for your CP. My CP will be processed in Bombay.
Please let me know.

Cheers,
Bapa

I-140 @ NSC received June 05 2002

EB3/RIR
LIN# 02-204-XXXXX
Received @ NSC June 05, 2002

Waiting for approval.