NSC Approvals Tracker 9 - starting 10th July 02

I guess so..... thanks for the reply RSur.

What would be the message when you call INS for your case status if an RFE was issued? I guess it would be saying that an RFE was issued not just received your I-140 application and bla bla bla....... (every one of us know these lines, because we have been hearing it everyday when we call).

I-140 Details

Hi RSUR,
Here are my details for Tracking.......

EB3/RIR
RD -July 05 2002
ND -July 05 2002

LIN-02-227-XXXXX

All the Best....

Shashi:)

my update.

RFE RD 6/26/02
AD ???

My case has become totally rediculous. Just look at my luck.

Labor RD 07/xx/1998
Labor AD 07/xx/2001

I-140 RD 01/23/2002
I-140 RFE 04/12/2002
I-140 RFE RD 06/26/2002

SO far nothing. 4 years and nothing so far. Great going INS. to top it all i have been in US for 16 years. Life sucks man. Live with it.
the guy who cuts my lawn. who is illegal, came to use 5 years ago is going to get his Green card soon. Good move congress.

Hello NikReddy

You atleast have an RFE but I don't even have any news about my case. My RD is 1/30/2002 and have no heard anything at all...INS sucks man have to live with it.

Hi Nik ...what are they requesting for?

Good Luck man

I140 Details

Please include my I140 details in the NSC Tracker

EB2/RIR
RD: 05/03/2002
ND: 05/10/2002
AD: ???

Best to all......

Hyder

Count me in Too!

Hi Rsur,

Please include me in the tracker too !

Details

EB3/RIR
INS ND : 06/03/02
LIN NO : LIN-02-200-5XXXX

Thanks

Count me in Too!

Hi Rsur,

Please include me in the tracker too !

Details

EB3/RIR
INS ND : 06/03/02
LIN NO : LIN-02-200-5XXXX

Thanks

Any Approvals

Any new approvals for anybody.............

Our list is growing and approvals are descreasing. Welcome new memebers.

Guys! Please don't forget to update your approvals over here, give us some hope. :(

How to get my LIN number

Please let me know how to get my LIN number(I-140)? Is there any phone number where we can enter employeer's phone to know our Lin Number? My case is filed(posted) on 7/18/02.

SAB-DET

You have to call your Attorney or your company......because INS will send to Attorney and copy to company...

All the best

NSC Still Processing March officially!!

Called IIO (Immigration Officer) to talk about my case. They said they are still processing March cases and mine is May so have to wait for some more time. But some of my friends applied in April end have been approved. Dont know why some of them takes this long?

Venkat.

Thanks reach_ins,
They asked for company financials + qualifications (huh).since i have a non-computer science degree, they did not even look at the job desc which says "OR RELATED DEGREE".
They are just being morons.
My laywer pointed out the job desc and provided 5 other administrative cases from INS which according to the lawyer, clearly was inappropriate for the reviewing officer to ask.
Hope they don't come up with something else more stupid.
Hey hope you hear soon from INS, did your laywer call INS? may be as someone here suggested time to make the local senetor go to work.
Good luck.

Approved ! ! ! (GUPTE)

Hello everyone. This is GUPTE here and I have changed my login to Immitesting as I could not login as 'gupte' anymore after the forum was changed.

Finally I heard the message that I have been approved.

EB2/RIR
RD & ND : 03/11/02
AD : 07/26/02 (137 days)
going for AOS from Nebraska....

This has been one of the most patient waits of my life but thanks to GOD that there was no query and it is finally over. I was giving it to a max. of 6 months for approval, so I should say I am happy it is come now. I have been seeing approvals come on this forum and parying and waiting.

I have updated the tracking sheet. Thanks to all for being part of this forum with you comments, encouragements, jokes, anger, frustration, helplessness ect....we have all been a part of this together and helped each other. My email id is 'immitesting@hotmail.com' to those who chose to keep in touch and all the best to all ........and God bless...........:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats (GUPTE)

Congrats Gupte...all the best......I think Now any moment we will se e a lot of pending EB2 approvals. ALl the best for all of us.

EB2/RIR
RD & ND : 03/11/02
AD : 07/26/02 (137 days)
going for AOS from Nebraska....

T

How to update xls sheet.

Download the latest xls sheet.
Make your changes.
Upload the xls sheet.
It is that simple. :) :) :) :) :) :)