November 2009 family based filers, post here

Interview Coming up and the preparation begins -

Marriage Certificate (Original from Catholic Church - India)
Joint Bank Account
Joint Investment Account
Benificary on wife's 403B Account
Wife Beneficiary on my 401K Account
House Deed
Mortgage Papers
Joint Cellphone Bill
Joint Car Insurance
Joint Health Insurance
Wedding photographs (2 Albums = 100+photos)

My employment letter, H1B, EAD, AP etc.
Wife's employment letter
Tax Transcipt (copy from IRS 3 years)
W2 (wife and myself 3 years)
Wife's Naturization Cert
Wife's US Passport

Is this enough?

The list looks impressive, I can use it for my wife's interview too.

You guys are lucky.
For me it is very slow...

(San Diego County)
11/12/09 - Docs sent(130, 131, 485, 765)
11/13/09 - Delivered at Chicago
11/20/09 - NOAs
12/28/09 - FP for 01/04/10 Received
01/04/10 - FP completed.
No updates, nothing...

You guys are lucky.
For me it is very slow...

(San Diego County)
11/12/09 - Docs sent(130, 131, 485, 765)
11/13/09 - Delivered at Chicago
11/20/09 - NOAs
12/28/09 - FP for 01/04/10 Received
01/04/10 - FP completed.
No updates, nothing...

Be Patient, we got the interview letter one month after finishing the FP(walk-in two ahead of the appointment). My guess would be that you will get your interview letter by the end of this month.

Hi,

Last week when I checked my status on line it said my I30 was transfered to the NBC. I notice that the NBC does not have the I130 as one of the forms that it processes. Anyway, to day it is now saying that it was transfered to a USCIS centre. It does not say where. Is this strange. Does anyone know where it might be. It is an I130 for my spouse I am an LPR. I am puzzled as to what is happening?

Hi,

Last week when I checked my status on line it said my I30 was transfered to the NBC. I notice that the NBC does not have the I130 as one of the forms that it processes. Anyway, to day it is now saying that it was transfered to a USCIS centre. It does not say where. Is this strange. Does anyone know where it might be. It is an I130 for my spouse I am an LPR. I am puzzled as to what is happening?

how long ago did you apply for your spouse??

i got another e-mail from USCIS saying my ead was approved.
i got 2 before both saying ur card has been mailed.
and now i got another one lol

i got another e-mail from USCIS saying my ead was approved.
i got 2 before both saying ur card has been mailed.
and now i got another one lol

I got another one myself. After many weeks w/o emails now we get too many :)

I got another one myself. After many weeks w/o emails now we get too many :)
Haha that is true.
I was hoping I would get the ead in the mail but it seems like were going have to wait till Tuesday or Wednesday...
Did u receive it yet danromeo?

Danromeo, what did you say to the USCIS when you called that lead them to do a regulatory request for you EAD? I am getting deperate!!!

I need my EAD so much!!!!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Danromeo, what did you say to the USCIS when you called that lead them to do a regulatory request for you EAD? I am getting deperate!!!

I need my EAD so much!!!!

Thanks!

Well, first of all USCIS were very nice on the phone. I told them I am concerned I should have received the EAD by now. I told them the 90 days are approaching and other people who applied after me already received EAD approvals.

I asked them if i should go to the local office and they said it will not be necessary. After that they asked me for some information then gave me a confirmation number.

This call was done on 01/07/10 (out of desperation). On 01/08/10 I got an email that my case is under review then later on the same day I got the EAD card ordered email.

One week later I got my EAD in my hands :)

I think that you should call them. They apologize couple of times for my delays. Really nice !

Well, first of all USCIS were very nice on the phone. I told them I am concerned I should have received the EAD by now. I told them the 90 days are approaching and other people who applied after me already received EAD approvals.

I asked them if i should go to the local office and they said it will not be necessary. After that they asked me for some information then gave me a confirmation number.

This call was done on 01/07/10 (out of desperation). On 01/08/10 I got an email that my case is under review then later on the same day I got the EAD card ordered email.

One week later I got my EAD in my hands :)

I think that you should call them. They apologize couple of times for my delays. Really nice !

Thanks so much Danromeo!
I am going to wait until Friday then I will call. Looking at most people's timelines they seem to get the EAD email 2 months after mailing the application. Mine will be 2 months since applying on Wednesday.

Glad you got yours finally!

Congratulations danromeo!!

BTW, not liking the new format of this site much.

Don't you just hate days like this when there is no mail?? LOL

Congratulations danromeo!!

BTW, not liking the new format of this site much.

Don't you just hate days like this when there is no mail?? LOL

Thank you !

I don't like the new look of the site either : is way too white..

Yeah.. a day w/o email is a lost day :)

Be Patient, we got the interview letter one month after finishing the FP(walk-in two ahead of the appointment). My guess would be that you will get your interview letter by the end of this month.

Hi immig_geek,

Our timelines are similar with same interview date. Did you recieve any email/mail for EAD card yet? I am still waiting.