November 1-485 Filers pls post

Hi guys,

Congratulations to all who got interviews. Not sure whats happening with us November Filers but nobody is getting approved on the spot. We have had at least 6 interviews so far and nothing yet. Anyways guys, lets keep our chin up. We have done our part. All we can do now..is wait. Don't let it get the better of you. I have a good feeling that it will all work out.
Take care all, and try to enjoy the weekend.
GOD BLESS!

11/10/10: Mailed Adjustment Packet
11/16/10: Packet received by USCIS
11/24/10: Checks Cashed
11/29/10: Received NOA'S in the mail
12/06/10: Received Biometrics Appointment
12/29/10: Biometrics Done
01/14/11: Interview Letter Received
02/04/11: Card Production Ordered
02/14/11: EAD received
02/18/11: Interview (No Decision due to Retrogression)

Thanks LadyM for giving us hope, I wish USCIS will hear you and all of us get approved soon !

Congrats! . I see it took them 107 days for you to finally receive it, today is my 101st day ugh. desperation is sinking in! lol
I hope I'm as lucky as you, and dont have to take any additional steps regarding this ead thing like re-apply or something!! sucks..
Good luck with your job search !

TNX LVNV, WELL I WAS CALLING USCIS several time cause i was worried that it was taking to long and finaly after the 75th day they were able to put down a service request for my case i think you should try to do that and talk to a second level rep. Now we're just getting ready for the interview hopfully everything goes smoothly. I pray that all of us get approval on our cases so we can all relax

Congratulations boboclan, It was coming since they took your I-94, I just didn't wanted to jinx you! Well done I hope you go out and celebrate, you deserve it.

Boboclan: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!...:)

Ronnyi:

I hope your interview went great today! Please let us know how it went when you get the chance.:)

11/03/2010: I-485,I-130,I-131 package sent to Chicago
11/05/2010: package delivered
11/19/2010: Biometrics Appointment letter for 12/13/2010
11/22/2010: Biometrics done(Walk in) Cincinnati,Oh
11/23/2010: LUD online on I-485
01/05/2011: Interview Letter Recived!! Interview 02/03/2011
01/06/2011: No changes online
01/28/2011:recived AP in the mail-no update online!?
02/03/2011: Interview went great! Officer was very nice and professional.He told us will email approval for 10yrs CG!He took my I-94 not my AP.
02/07/2011: recived email card production-website LUD on I-485
02/09/2011: recived Welcomme Letter approved I-485 and wife (usc) approved I-130
02/10/2011: recived another email e-mail card production ordered.Again Lud on I-485 only.
02/14/2011: recived another e-mail.Lud on I-485.Status changed from "card production ordered to Post Decision Activity".I-130 and I-131 stlll in "Initial review" even tough already got them and approved.Waiting for the GC in the mail this week!
02/15/2011 : GREEN CARD IN HAND!!...

Thanks wbabt007, Curve100, BLUEGRASS66 and CSCC.

CSCC, hang in there. I am sure things will work out for you.

Ronyi how did it go?

Mistborn u've been too quiet

Thanks wbabt007, Curve100, BLUEGRASS66 and CSCC.

CSCC, hang in there. I am sure things will work out for you.

Ronyi how did it go?

Mistborn u've been too quiet

HEARTY CONGRATULATION BOBOCLAN!!!

All the best to you and family. Also congrats to ronnyi. I remember how worried you were before you got ur EAD. A little patience goes a long way, Im learning that myself. Anything yet R2010?

Take care guys

Hello guys!
Thanks to everybody.
Interview went great and I got approved. I should be receiving my Green Card in 3 to 4 weeks. I checked the USCIS website and it says that my card went into production.

Thanks to everybody again!

Ok, here it goes. We got to our interview 20 mins earlier, there were already 3 couples waiting too but were were the first one to be called in.

The IO started checking our paperwork and asked for the originals of all the copies we sent when we mailed the forms. Then she went over every single info we wrote on the forms (names, address, DOB, previous marriages, etc) It took her a good half an hour going through everything. Once that was done she asked us for a copy of 2010 Tax Return, where we filled it together and added it to our file.

There wasn't a lot of personal questions, she asked me about my previous marriage, to be more specific about my divorce. She also asked about how did we meet and how did we got engaged and married. When we were talking about it she asked us if we had any pics, so we took out our photo album but she didn't even open it.

We had with us almost every single document of our life together (joint account, credit cards, even BJ's membership) and she didn't ask for anything. It's good to be ready for anything they ask.

At the end she asked me for my EAD and told us that I was approved. We were in there like an hour.

Quick advise to everybody going to the interview. Just answer what they ask, and never give them any more documents than the ones they ask you. Sometimes more is not good.

Good luck to everybody and God bless.

Ronny

Hey there!

Waw, I checked my status online yesterday and it went from 'Initial Review' to 'Card Production'! All this without an interview. Just the fingerprints and one RFE!
I am very excited! Woohoo!! :)

Good luck to all the rest and congratulations to those who have already received their GC!

Nathalie

Congrats Ronnyi for your interview. Your things went flawlessly
Congrats Nathaniel for your card production.

Congratulations everyone!

The f2b category didn't budge in the April 2011 bulletin :( My lawyer says I'll probably have to wait till October to see any movement :-/

Hi everyone. Just back from my interview and got approved.
The officer only asked us a few questions related to our relationships.
The whole interview was less than ten mins and he didn't look at any document (two big folders and a wedding album) we prepared for the interview!
Anyway, thanks for your information and help. Good luck!

11/16/10: AOS packet sent by FEDEX to Chicago
11/18/10: AOS packet delivered at 13:00 p.m. (signed by S. Bush)
11/24/2010: Received 6 emails and texts w/receipt #s from USCIS
11/29/10: Recieved NOA'S in the mail
12/04/2010: Received Biometric Notice for 1-485 and 1-765. Scheduled on 12/21/10
12/21/2010: Boiometric done!
01/27/2011: Received email confirming EAD approved.
02/07/2011: Received EAD.
02/08/2011: Interview Letter Received for 03/09/2011
03/09/2011: Interview day! Approved!

Congratulations to Boboclan and Ronniyi and everybody else.I have been very busy going out to look for jobs because I want to take some of the financial pressure off my wife.I got one though.Thanks to all of you for your concern about my house.

My interview is on the 22nd of March so we are preparing as much as we can.I am already preparing the documents and everything. This whole thing is stressful. I will be so happy when this is over.

CSCC, hang in there you will get greened. We all will. I read somewhere on this forum that an IO said they are getting more interviews than they can process so no worries.

I am praying for everybody.Pray for us too. :)