Nov Bulletin guesses??

Sorry for disappointing news

Embassy in Poland posted November cut-off dates that are identical to October this morning.
On Fryday the site had October dates, so I am sure it was updated

Gone back

Does anybody have here friends who had to go back because of retrograssion?
I have one. Realy touching experience.

longwait5 said:
Embassy in Poland posted November cut-off dates that are identical to October this morning.
On Fryday the site had October dates, so I am sure it was updated

Are you kidding? What made you look into the US embassy in Poland?

neocor said:
Are you kidding? What made you look into the US embassy in Poland?

People are saying sometimes certain embassies post the new dates earlier than the official site - i think this is true that no change in EB3 world in November.

it seems no change in NOV cut off dates -- from Poland embassy

check here

http://warsaw.usembassy.gov/poland/cut_off.html

Immigrant Visas
Cut-off Dates

The table below shows the availability of immigrant visa numbers during November 2005. Only applicants who have a priority date earlier than the listed cut-off date in a given category may be allotted a visa number in November 2005.

All chargeability areas except
China mainland born, India, Mexico and Philippines

F1
April 22, 2001

FX
November 1, 1998

F2A
December 1, 2001

F2B
May 22, 1996

F3
May 08, 1998

F4
March 15, 1994

EW
October 1, 2000

E3
March 1, 2001

New cut-off date released

Guys
Sorry for the bad news. I think that the new cut-off dates are valid because all family-based cut-off dates have moderately moved on the embassy website from the Oct cut-off dates.
Let's see what Congress would do in this week's immigration reform hearings.

Good luck

familybased said:
Guys
Sorry for the bad news. I think that the new cut-off dates are valid because all family-based cut-off dates have moderately moved on the embassy website from the Oct cut-off dates.
Let's see what Congress would do in this week's immigration reform hearings.

Good luck

I don't think cut-off dates would change for few months. Hopefully, there would be big jump next yr.

It happed to FB categories two years ago when INS cleared up 3 million backlog cases. Now the backlogs are less than 1 million. During that time, most FB categories unchanged for about 4 months, then the cut-off dates have moved gradually since late last year. EB is going through the same phrase now. so just hung in there.

Nov priority dates for EB?

greenie05 said:
People are saying sometimes certain embassies post the new dates earlier than the official site - i think this is true that no change in EB3 world in November.

I did not see any PDs for EB (1,2, or 3) on the Poland US Embassy website.
I checked with couple diffrent browsers... what am I missing?

vsaksena said:
I did not see any PDs for EB (1,2, or 3) on the Poland US Embassy website.
I checked with couple diffrent browsers... what am I missing?

Exactly me neither.
I dont see any dates for EB category on the Warsaw website.

Are you guys just exrapolating from what you see there?

neocor

If you read heading carefully, the posted NOV cut-off dates are for worldwide excluding India, China, Philippines and Mexico because Poland is under worldwide EB/FB category; however, you should get a picuture what would happen to the EB cut-off dates for Chinese and Indian citizens if the worldwide EB 1, 2, 3 unchanged from the Oct visa bulletin.

worldwide excluding India, China, Philippines and Mexico

EB 1 AND 2 = NO CUT-OFF DATES = Current

E 3 = EB3 = 03/01/2001

EW = Other workers 10/1/2000

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes...Got an email from Indian friend that EB3 is March 2001...

Now I am wondering when will my PD May 2003 become current

Who knows....it could be couple of years......have to wait wait wait...

So atlease this is a good news...for some of you folks

Dan

Poland US Embassy - where is the EB dates

All I see there is the family based PDs. Aren't these independant of EB dates

Did you see E3=EB3 and EW=other workers?!

EB1 and EB2 are current for worldwide category so there is no cut-off date.

The format is little different from DOS visa bulletin, but it all makes sense.

If you are from China or India, you have to wait to see your cut-off date, but you probably know the answer.

familybased said:
If you read heading carefully, the posted NOV cut-off dates are for worldwide excluding India, China, Philippines and Mexico because Poland is under worldwide EB/FB category; however, you should get a picuture what would happen to the EB cut-off dates for Chinese and Indian citizens if the worldwide EB 1, 2, 3 unchanged from the Oct visa bulletin.

worldwide excluding India, China, Philippines and Mexico

EB 1 AND 2 = NO CUT-OFF DATES = Current

E 3 = EB3 = 03/01/2001

EW = Other workers 10/1/2000

You are being very brave to infer things when there is nothing posted.
USCIS has been notorious to make such predictions (inferences/interpretations) look shabby.

What makes you think that EB3 for India, China will remain where they are. They might still go forward or worse go backwards too.

neocor

I am not predicting anything. I stated clearly in my posts that the NOV cut-off date is excluding India, China and etc. You know that the best output for India and China would not faster than worldwide EB category. By the way. DOS controls visa allocation. INS requests visa numbers from DOS.

familybased said:
If you are from China or India, you have to wait to see your cut-off date, but you probably know the answer.

Sorry I don't live up to your expectation and can't stand this suspense. No I don't know the answer, and I'm from EB-2 India. Whats my cut-off date in November 2005?

A Movement has started

Folks,

You must have seen this elsewhere. There is a lobbying group that's writing letters to senators etc. trying to bring their attention to the EB2/EB3 retrogression. I wish there was another petition for name check issues.

I've enclosed their link which talks about what each of us can do in that regard. Please do your bit ASAP. Time is of the essence here. It is due by Oct 23.

************************************************** ************************************************** *********

Go to the following link:
<http://www.isnamerica.org/lobbying/hubplan.asp>

Here, you will see the faq and description in the
folder to explain what to do.

Basically it is for everyone to print and sign the
letters and mail them to the hub volunteer. The hub
volunteer will collect and mail the letters out to
the senators on Oct 23. So please forward to as many
people as you k! now and
sent out the letters as soon
as possible to avoid postal delay.

Each person will send out 4 letters:
* 2 letters to the senators of your state: 2 copies
of
1A_Letter_GC_Filed.doc or
1B_Letter_GC_Not_Yet_Filed.doc
* 1 letter to AILA: 2_Letter_AILA.doc
* 1 generic letter: 3_Letter_Industrial_Leaders.doc

The HUB_DETAILS.xls has the postal address of your
hub volunteer and also the names of the senators of
each state.

What was so touching. I guess you get used to a place after staying here for six years. I guess important thing is to keep assets liquid

gotta weigh in with pvr726

pvr726 said:
Sorry I don't live up to your expectation and can't stand this suspense. No I don't know the answer, and I'm from EB-2 India. Whats my cut-off date in November 2005?

AMEN buddy :)