Nov Bulletin guesses??

VI485

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
Its the 10th already, Any guesses on what the jump in dates will be categorywise in the November visa bulletin. I guess there is no harm in guessing since we are already screwed. my guess is it can only get better..Pls put in the dates you might think might show up on 15th.

VI485

Please dont guess

Hi,

Just a request, lets not guess as it could result into more depression.
Lets wait and watch!

Best Regards,
sfatna1 :mad:

What could be more depressing?? they will come out saying they are processing caveman's 485's??

Thanks, but last time folks tried to guess, I was told my GC would be on my hands by now. When it comes to USCIS, no guesses.

VI485 said:
What could be more depressing?? they will come out saying they are processing caveman's 485's??

Difficult to guess

It is difficult to predict. I never thought that EB1 will every retrogress for anyone !

I think the PD will be be same for the next 2-3 months and then in Dec may see new ones.

Lets pray the senate passes a relief bill by then !

Need some fun?...

I guess..

For India & China

EB1 1995
EB2 1990
EB3 1985 or Your birthdate whichever is older..

Enjoy .... :)

can_card said:
I guess..

For India & China

EB1 1995
EB2 1990
EB3 1985 or Your birthdate whichever is older..

Enjoy .... :)
well said. I appreciate your sense of humor, at least something to laugh.
:)

R U kidding...

The godtac (kuttaBilli ! :D ) bulletin will say....

Go home. No More Greed Card. Khallas

We can only be sure of it when the actual bulletin arrives on the 15th, but if it is true it is a good jump,

What the heck :mad: ? How can EB3 priority date be better than EB2? :eek:
USCIS sucks.... They forgot basic mathematics :confused:

E2 1-Nov-99 CURRENT
E3 1-May-00 CURRENT :mad:

This has been typed by a Desi Clerk, who didn't have a clue what he was typing, and his bosses, 'the Americans' , obviously didn't care.

I believe this may not be type as consulate gets data little bit (and do post sometime) earlier. Remember when Manila consulate posted PDs for Oct '05 little bit earlier and that proved correct when DOS released official visa bulletin. Anyway we should able to know by this weekend.

acmil said:
How come PD for E3 is May 00?

Is it good news or just a typo?

rajguy20022002 said:
What the heck :mad: ? How can EB3 priority date be better than EB2? :eek:
USCIS sucks.... They forgot basic mathematics :confused:

E2 1-Nov-99 CURRENT
E3 1-May-00 CURRENT :mad:

I am in EB 2 also, my understanding from reading these threads is that all the 245(i) applicants belong to EB3 and thousands were filed during 2001, so when it reaches that point i think it will move slowly and EB2 may take over then, but again we are dealing with CIS who knows whats out of the box next :rolleyes:

The title says "priority dates for the month of october 2005".
Should it not say november 2005 instead ??

The posted dates sound good to me however :D

I am not going there again.

Manilla website was enough. I will just wait for the official visa bulletin.
Since that's your country, folks, you may call the embassy in New Delhi and clarify if that info is the correct one for Nov 2005 ?

AlienBhai said:
The title says "priority dates for the month of october 2005".
Should it not say november 2005 instead ??

The posted dates sound good to me however :D