Nov Bulletin guesses??

rajguy20022002 said:
What the heck :mad: ? How can EB3 priority date be better than EB2? :eek:
USCIS sucks.... They forgot basic mathematics :confused:

E2 1-Nov-99 CURRENT
E3 1-May-00 CURRENT :mad:

It could be reasonable for EB3 PD better than EB2. Remember during last year, many people rush to drop their EB3 case to apply PERM in EB2.

I think it is a typo 'cause EB3 for other countries is also typed as "current". How can they process so many application in less than a month?

acmil said:
I think it is a typo 'cause EB3 for other countries is also typed as "current". How can they process so many application in less than a month?
What do you mean by "so many applications" ? How many were there?

Yeh dau din mayn kiya majira ho gaya ...
Kah jungle ka jungle hara ho gaya :D

New Delhi Priority Dates Are Correct

I called New Delhi US embassy and the guy told it is closed today due to Dussehra(Vijaya Dashami) holiday. Then I called chennai US embassy just now. Asked about the priority dates in New delhi website for EB3 India and Others. She told if it is in their website it must be correct.

Could some one call Mumbai and Calcutta and check these dates for EB3 India and Others. :confused:

I think if it is posted on the US embassy site, 99.99% chances is the correct info.

If so, ha, ha ha. EB3 worldwide is current for now.
I guess DOS received so many e-mails on those cut-off dates in October. Boy I can imagine.

ARJUDAVID said:
I called New Delhi US embassy and the guy told it is closed today due to Dussehra(Vijaya Dashami) holiday. Then I called chennai US embassy just now. Asked about the priority dates in New delhi website for EB3 India and Others. She told if it is in their website it must be correct.

Could some one call Mumbai and Calcutta and check these dates for EB3 India and Others. :confused:

DOS made their estimation based on the report from BCIS. If BCIS changed numbers, so DOS would change the PDs.
There is nothing related to 'many applications'. Just expectation and estimation.

acmil said:

Do not forget, it says 'October 2005', so there is at least one mistake on the web-site. So, it's not 100% correct already.

marlon2006 said:
If so, ha, ha ha. EB3 worldwide is current for now.
I guess DOS received so many e-mails on those cut-off dates in October. Boy I can imagine.

Anything is good

I am an EB2 guy.

I am happy even if any bodies dates are moved or become current. Atleast some guys are out of our way and we have a good chance to get our number in future.

"Don't worry be happy"

As I was driving through South Carolina.....

I stopped at a Gas Station in South Carolina. In South Carolina lottery is legal and now current power ball has a prize of around 140+ million. I noticed behavior among people there buying lottery and behavior amongst people pn this board and they are SAME!!!!.
(1) All the lottery players were constantly telling each other that they never get lucky!!!!. (Well if they know they are not lucky then why are they buying lottery .?)
People on this board are consistently whining, how unlucky they are, what a mess their life is in. How their employers are sucking them dry. How lack of mobility is affecting them.(Well if that is the case why are people continuing to put with the situation they are in?. Especialy if future in India is bright).
(2) Inspite of above, people were willingly buying the lottery. They were hoping and dreaming may be next wednesday(that's when new powerball numbers are drawn) they will be lucky this time.
People on this board also look forward to monthly bulletin from BCIS. Hoping there will be a miracle and dates would become current. Some are now even checking dates of US Embassies in various countries.
(3) Lottery players were otherwise good people with good prospects. Similary people on this board are too. But they seem to be in complete denial about the reality.

AlHindi

1. FYI ... lottery is legal in most states, in case, if you did not know.

2. If they did not win lottery until now, does not constitute that they would not win in future. Remember, you can not win if you dont play, consistency is the key.

3. Most of us are not here because our life is a mess, instead we have an issue for which we seek a peaceful solution.

4. Did you not hear that: UMEED PE DUNIYA QAYIM HE. If your parents have had lost HOPE, you would not be born.

Take it easy, and keep it coming. :D

Suspicious IV Priority Date Report in Delhi Web Site Excites the Immigrants

The Delhi American Consulate posted the following priority date report on its website for the last few days and immigrants are excited about the visa number changes.
PRIORITY DATES FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER 2005
FAMILY PREFERENCE VISA AVAILABILITY
INDIA OTHERS
F1 22-Apr-01 22-Apr-01
FX 1-Oct-98 1-Oct-98
F2A 1-Nov-01 1-Nov-01
F2B 22-Apr-96 22-Apr-96
F3 15-Apr-98 15-Apr-98
F4 1-Aug-93 1-Aug-93

EMPLOYMENT PREFERENCE VISA AVAILABILITY
E1 1-Aug-02 CURRENT
E2 1-Nov-99 CURRENT
E3 1-May-00 CURRENT
E4 CURRENT CURRENT
EW 1-Oct-00 1-Oct-00
EX CURRENT CURRENT
The sources of this posting are, however, "dubious" at best. It is reported as the priority dates for October 2005, but it certainly is not true. Some of the immigrants speculate whether this posting was intended to report the November 2005 priority dates. We have no confirmation of the truth of this information one way or another. One thing certain is extremely drastic changes in EB area and no changes in FB area, raising question of legitimacy of this report. American Consulate in Delhi is advised that this apparent erroneous report be corrected as soon as possible. We have just requested the American Consulate in Delhi to straighten out the report. Please stay tuned to this website for the development of this news.
10/12/2005: USCIS HQ Interim Guidance for Field Offices on Various Issues Which are Impacted by the PERM Program

Mr. William Yates of USCIS Deputy Director of Operations issued a very important memorandum on September 23, 2005 to give a guidance to the field offices on the following issues as affected by the DOL's PERM Program:
Labor Certification Validity
Determininign Priority Dates for EB Form I-140 Petitions
Duplicate Labor Certification Requests
Adjudicating Extensions of H-1B Status Beyond 6th Year.
We will summarize each of these issues as reflected in this important memorandum.
For more info : http://www.immigration-law.com

Labor_Wait said:
Suspicious IV Priority Date Report in Delhi Web Site Excites the Immigrants

The Delhi American Consulate posted the following priority date report on its website for the last few days and immigrants are excited about the visa number changes.
PRIORITY DATES FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER 2005
FAMILY PREFERENCE VISA AVAILABILITY
INDIA OTHERS
F1 22-Apr-01 22-Apr-01
FX 1-Oct-98 1-Oct-98
F2A 1-Nov-01 1-Nov-01
F2B 22-Apr-96 22-Apr-96
F3 15-Apr-98 15-Apr-98
F4 1-Aug-93 1-Aug-93

E1 1-Aug-02 CURRENT
E2 1-Nov-99 CURRENT
E3 1-May-00 CURRENT
E4 CURRENT CURRENT
EW 1-Oct-00 1-Oct-00
EX CURRENT CURRENT
The sources of this posting are, however, "dubious" at best. It is reported as the priority dates for October 2005, but it certainly is not true. Some of the immigrants speculate whether this posting was intended to report the November 2005 priority dates. We have no confirmation of the truth of this information one way or another. One thing certain is extremely drastic changes in EB area and no changes in FB area, raising question of legitimacy of this report. American Consulate in Delhi is advised that this apparent erroneous report be corrected as soon as possible. We have just requested the American Consulate in Delhi to straighten out the report. Please stay tuned to this website for the development of this news.
10/12/2005: USCIS HQ Interim Guidance for Field Offices on Various Issues Which are Impacted by the PERM Program

Mr. William Yates of USCIS Deputy Director of Operations issued a very important memorandum on September 23, 2005 to give a guidance to the field offices on the following issues as affected by the DOL's PERM Program:
Labor Certification Validity
Determininign Priority Dates for EB Form I-140 Petitions
Duplicate Labor Certification Requests
Adjudicating Extensions of H-1B Status Beyond 6th Year.
We will summarize each of these issues as reflected in this important memorandum.
For more info : http://www.immigration-law.com

Nothing new in the above breaking news that we dont know already of.

Akbari .....

You are threatning me with assault. Well thats a crime. Even if you hit me ,which I doubt you would have guts to do, well I stay in North Carolina and can legally take any necessary steps to defend myself as per laws of this state. Did I tell you I have 3 fine weapons?.
If you survive my self defence, you will end up in jail for assault. You can kiss your GC dream goodby (If that happens by murphy's law dates will become current :D ). In jail you will get a BoyFriend as they say.
Yes you can only do two things:
(1) Pray to allah during Ramadhan for some brains.
(2) Dream about GC.... :D

Akbari

BTW, Do you know I can ask operations to take action against you?.
By action I mean not just banning you, but I can register a complaint here in police that will make it necessary for this forum to provide you where abouts or they will have to trace you. Do you know people have been charged?
BEHAVE or else I WILL take action.
I am just expressing my views. I have never used any abusive language against anybody. I guess its the cultural background or your beliefs that make you behave the way you are behaving. You just are proving why people of your belief should be double checked everywhere.

ARJUDAVID said:

ARJUDAVID can you try calling again if dont mind :confused:

Email reply from Delhi Consulate

From: "Inquiries, Immigrant Visa" <IVND@state.gov> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: "sathish kumar" <sathishk1973@yahoo.com>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 13 Oct 2005 10:35:12.0357 (UTC) FILETIME=[CA996950:01C5CFE1]
Content-Length: 2938

INDIA OTHERS

F1 22-Apr-01 22-Apr-01
FX 1-Oct -98 1-Oct-98
F2A 1-Nov-01 1-Nov-01
F2B 22-Apr-96 22 –Apr-96
F3 15-Mar-98 15-Apr-98
F4 1-Aug-93 1-Aug-93

E1 01-Aug-02 CURRENT
E2 01-Nov-99 CURRENT
E3 01-Jan -98 CURRENT
E4 CURRENT CURRENT
EW 01-Oct-00 01-Oct-00
EX CURRENT CURRENT

Priority dates for November not available.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 7:57 AM
To: Inquiries, Immigrant Visa
Subject: Priority Dates

Hi ,

I would like to know the priority dates for immigrant visa for the month of November . The dates posted in http://newdelhi.usembassy.gov/prioritydates.html seems to be confusing as title misleads every one . Pls clarify .

Thanks

Sathish