Nov Bulletin guesses??

Comparing what they're saying with October bulliten, EB3 for All other Chargeability Areas shouldn't be current and there's also another mistake in the family base.

It's really confusing.
:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's for all "other countries" but it's the same as on newdelhi web-site. It's a good evidence, that nov05 cutoff dates will be moved forward as mentioned on newdelhi site, which is ok at least for India natives.
Nobody still has any clue what gonna happen to China and Philippines. Try to reach your embassies/consulates. They might already know.

No ideas about the official language of that country.

brucelee said:
It could be for Russia? Not for China/India.
BTW, what language these guys are talking? Hindu? Constantly
fighting or what?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothings gonna happen

My suspicion is nothing, nada, zip is going to happen. The half brain dead beaurocrat who pulls these dates out of the air after his/her daily shot of tequila is probably taken off for the month and the dates will be copied off the october bulletin. Thats my guess. Don't get your hopes up people, focus on the lobbying efforts.

AlienBhai said:
Could have been perfect, only if the title was November 2005 :D

The fact that two different consulates (European and Indian) publish (almost) the same dates independently gives us a hope.

Lima Peru same as Belgrade Others Category

http://lima.usembassy.gov/waiting_periods.html

- PRIORITY DATES SCHEDULE -
Consular Sections worldwide are scheduling interviews for beneficiaries whose priority dates fall BEFORE the cut-off dates listed in the table below:

VISA CATEGORY CUT OFF DATE
F1 22 APR 01
F2A 01 NOV 01
F2B 22 APR 96
F3 15 APR 98
F4 01 FEB 94

For immigrant visa categories that do not appear in the preceding table, there is no cut-off date. In other words, all priority dates are current and the applicant will soon be scheduled for a visa interview.

-me- said:
The fact that two different consulates (European and Indian) publish (almost) the same dates independently gives us a hope.

Hmm... may be they all use same backends. Infact the design of their websites' look quite similar as compared to the Manila one. :D

Does anyone know when would November visa bulletin come out? I thought it was suppose to come out today.

Why add confusion?

EB3 Employer

Where do you see employment based priority dates in the Lima embassy or Belgrade embassy listing? Why are you quoting from family based categories.. I don't think we are discussion that here.

Please be clear.

-Ram

PS: Same question to whoever posted about Belgrade. There is no EB category dates listed there..

pvr726 said:
EB3 Employer

Where do you see employment based priority dates in the Lima embassy or Belgrade embassy listing? Why are you quoting from family based categories.. I don't think we are discussion that here.

Please be clear.

-Ram

PS: Same question to whoever posted about Belgrade. There is no EB category dates listed there..

Are you illiterate???? Please clear you EYES...
For immigrant visa categories that do not appear in the preceding table, there is no cut-off date. In other words, all priority dates are current and the applicant will soon be scheduled for a visa interview.

pvr726 said:
EB3 Employer

Please be clear.

-Ram

Regarding http://belgrade.usembassy.gov/consular/iv.html see the 2nd row from last "E". That clearly says "all employment based categories".

In Belgrade page I missed the "E" in the table. But in Lima page I read the comment about all other categories being current.

If all categories move to current right in November, for all countries, well, I won't complain but don't you think it is too good to be true?

But my comment was because there was no special mention about the retrogressed countries at all.. Perhaps I should have made it more clear, but in my belief a lot of us are from India and are trying to see where the fate hangs in Nov Bulletin.

Looks to me that these countries are listing for the visa cutoff dates for their own citizens only. Absence of any specific mention of country means that there are hardly any from other countries expected at these places.

Is that what others think too?

-Ram

It makes sense to me. Well, remember that back in August, USCIS predicted the worldwide in fact would be 'current'. Perhaps after being bombarded by so many e-mails and receive a monumental scrutiny from all over the world, USCIS decided to post this as 'current' and cut-off dates only upon reaching the real point of cut-off dates. I think the worldwide 'march 2001' was really a very conservative date, based on murthy.com comments. However, who knows. Everything is possible and the official report may turn to be cut-off again.
For me, if this worldwide is really current now is no big deal, the question is for HOW LONG !

pvr726 said:
In Belgrade page I missed the "E" in the table. But in Lima page I read the comment about all other categories being current.

If all categories move to current right in November, for all countries, well, I won't complain but don't you think it is too good to be true?

But my comment was because there was no special mention about the retrogressed countries at all.. Perhaps I should have made it more clear, but in my belief a lot of us are from India and are trying to see where the fate hangs in Nov Bulletin.

Looks to me that these countries are listing for the visa cutoff dates for their own citizens only. Absence of any specific mention of country means that there are hardly any from other countries expected at these places.

Is that what others think too?

-Ram

Nov cutoff date forecast by Korean Foreign Ministry

FYI - I just learned that Korean F.M. forecasting no change in EB3 worldwide cutoff date sooner than Dec bulletin. hope they are wrong :(

Bad News...

AlienBhai said:
North or South Korean ?

Of course S Korean (hope you're not joking under this stressful/frustrating time). Guys - this was reported by one of the leading and most reliable news sources in Korea (you might already know that Attorney Matthew Oh at immigration-law.com is Korean and it looks like he is their colomnist on immigration) and is based on interview with the State Department official. "It looks like it will take a very long time to see any movement in visa bulletin. As of Oct 6, there are 156,000 EB quota available for year 2006 and given the current pace we expect there might be no numbers avaiable at all for year 2007". I consider returning to my home country... seriously...

I485 for spouse?

Hi,

I got my I140 approved March'2005 and my I485 was already filed before the EB3 retrogression started.
However my wife could not file here I485 since by then it was retro.

I saw some law offices say that if I140 has been approved, one can file for I485 irrespective of the priority date? Is that true? Can my wife file now for I485??

please lemme know,
MMNdentist

MMNdentist said:
Hi,

I got my I140 approved March'2005 and my I485 was already filed before the EB3 retrogression started.
However my wife could not file here I485 since by then it was retro.

I saw some law offices say that if I140 has been approved, one can file for I485 irrespective of the priority date? Is that true? Can my wife file now for I485??

please lemme know,
MMNdentist
It is true ONLY if I-140 has been approved and there is no cutoff date on your visa category. Otherwise your PD should be earlier than the current cutoff date.