North Carolina SESA Processing times

Status,245i,new DOL directive

Hi folks! Does anyone know what day is NC SESA processing now? What is 245i and how does it affect us? I also saw the new DOL directive to have more scrutiny for RIR cases? Will this affect the new ones only or affects also those filed last year and still waiting...It\'s a long shot but maybe we can write our congressman for help, Just be sure that the congressman support bills favorable to immigrants :)

I-140 premium processing starting this month!

I read in a posting that INS has confirmed that it is starting from april...

Will this labor process ever finish...It feels like the last few episodes of mahabharat...never seem to end...

The last i heard from my attorney was that they were doing the last part of April...and that it might be a month before april 2001 is done..they said they received appication until 11:57 on April 30th.

So i guess we are getting close....

So hang on folks....

Also it would be nice to see some participation in this thread so that we have more info on what is going on.

30th April

I heard that NC SESA is currently preocessing 30th April applications. Any idea how long it should take before they are thru with the April applications and start the "normal" applications ?

anybody has an update on ...........

Does anyone know whats the last processed application date... anyone heard from their attorney ?

H1 13 mos to go, LC not yet approved

My H1B expires on June 2003 and my LC was filed Aug 2001. With the rate the approvals are going, do I have enough time so that LC can be approved and I140 can be filed so I can file for 7th year extension? I have 13 months to go. Can anyone suggest how to have LC approved asap?

tel number to check your status of LC RIR

919-733-4896, but only for employers and attorneys to use.
I checked yesterday. They are still doing 4/30/2002 cases but are almost through. That is a good news.

thanks for the useful info

Hey thanks for the info on the processing date.
They always give me a hard time when i call them.
My attorney does not know the exact date.

But how much more time will the April 30th processing take?

What will the pace be after that?

What are the chances of the new RIR scrutiny thing affecting the speed at which our appilactions are cleared.

Any info would help.

No Title

You should be able to file for 7th year extension once your LC has been pending over 1 year. So you don\'t have to wait until filing I485 to file for H1B extension.

They won\'t speed up until all non-RIR cases filed in April, 2001 are finished?

I noticed a lot of people are expecting SESA to speed up once all the April RIR cases are done. But my concern is that since most of the 245(i) cases filed in April, 2001 are non-RIR cases, so they won\'t be able to speed up until all the April non-RIR cases are done. So it doesn\'t mean anything even if they have finished April RIR cases. Like in California, the processing time for RIR cases are still over 10 months (it used to be 1 month) although they have passed April 30 for RIR cases.
Anyone else got any idea on this? I also hope they could speed up ASAP.

NC SESA approval

PD - 30 April 2001
RIR/EB2
Receipt date at DOL Atlanta - 30 April 2002

heard from NC sesa still has 5000 April 2001 applications to be done..

as of 5/13

5000 application more ??? :(

5000 applications!!!??? The last time I heard it was 3000 and then they are almost through and now it\'s already 5000!? How much longer will they take to process the April applications? It\'s now more than a year.

Labor Receipt

How long does it take in NC to get a receipt for the labor application ?
How do we get to know the priority date ?
Thanks