North Carolina SESA Processing times

i got in 4 weeks from NC SESA, priority date is usually the reciept date..thanks

Early May cases now. April passed.

Now they are working on early May cases. Don\'t know how fast from now on.

Thank god April is finally over.

Do you know when they started the MAy applications?

Also when is your prioirity date?

Mine is MAy 27th.

I don\'t think April2001 is Over yet?

Just now I talked to my Lawyer and he said NC-SESA is still processing cases of April\'2001. Pl. confirm source of your news.Anybody else has any pther news?.

I know because I called this afternoon

you may call them at 919-733-4896 to know the process status and your own case. tell them your case number.
my priority day is in December, long way to go.

I called them Today at 8.35 AM

Dear Davidyj, I called them today and I don\'t know why they told me that they are still stuck with April\'2001. Can anyone else has called them?.

are they allowed to talk to employees ?

when I called them a few months back, i was told that they can only give information to employers and not to employees.

No they will not talk to the Employee

But you can tell them that you are calling From HR department of your company and tell them there case number. They will answer your question. Did anyone heared anything from NC-SESA.

may22001, good luck to you too.. thanks for the info.. at last a ray of hope :)

Now this is confirmed that April\'2001 is Over.

Guys FYI My case has forward DOL-ATL FRom NC SESA. I got confirmation from my lawyer. My PD is May 7 2001. So good luck every one.

How much time at the ATl- regional office?

Congratulations...
How much more time at the Atlanta office do you think?

The last update on the site shows that they are processing Jan 2001.

mine was mid september ... I would guess I would be thru with SESA by Thanksgiving. Dont know about things after that ... as the 245(i) blob will go with us throughout :-(