North Carolina SESA Processing times

Why none are posting

C'mmon guys, dont you want to share? Please post your updates. I saw only one in May, there after none have posted inspite of frequent requests.

Help others too so that we'll know where we stand.:eek: :(

NC processing time

My case is June 31th, but still waiting.......
There has no post for a long while about nc labor,I just wondered two possible reason, one is no one get approved , the other is my case is missing and everyone else is so smooth so nobody need this plac.

PLEASE POST YOUR CASE STATUS!!:D

additional info

I saw in the web the NC is doing Oct. now. They move a month by a month, now is Oct. but why my case is still there?

Mine is RIR June 31th, 2001

PLEASE POST! LET"S SHARE !!!:confused:

Mine was Aug. 2001. It was sent to Atlanta January 18, 2003 after my lawyer asked for another employment posting early December 2002 the reason being the application was submitted more than a year ago. You may want to "bug" your lawyer more often, the way I did.

Thank you!

Thank you very much, your information is very important for me. I wil ask my lawyer.
:)

Waiting on Labor @ NC

My RIR Labor at North Carolina SESA has a Priority date of Nov 28 2001. They are working on Dec 2001 applications now. I have not heard anything from the SESA. I will post an update when I hear from them.

State Labor Approved

My State labor filed in NC under RIR/EB2 with a Prioity date of Nov 28th 2001 was approved today. It has been forwarded to Atlanta for Fed Loabor. Good luck to the you all.

non-RIR cases

Hi,
My labor petition was filed in June 2002 in North Carolina under non-RIR. The RIR cases seem to be moving pretty fast now (Dec, 2001) but the traditional cases have not moved at all. Does any one have an idea of when the traditional cases will move past April 2001?

Thanks

new user

My friend's LC was approved on Apr 4, 2003.

RD: Apr 15, 2001
Applied: RIR
Recieved Atlant DOL: Nov 1, 2002.

My status is....

RD: Apr 30, 2001
Applied: Regular
Still in NC SESA:(

Thanks for the information. Did your attorney tell you anything about when your petition would be processed?

Hi, lk79

I talked to my lawyer this morning.
He said he is going to run recruitment ads this weekend and my petition will be fowarded to a regional office in about 2 weeks.
Thanks to God, finally moving foward after waiting for two long years.

One of Co-Worker got his NC State labor approved on April 4th 2003. His Receipt Date was Dec 2002 and is in the hands of Atlanta DOL for approval as of April 4th.

Mine was applied on Feb 2002 Hope to get an approval during May/June of this Year and my priority date will be June of 2003.

This is what I have to update on NC labor. Its a real Pain.... I mean it!!!!!

Hi Kinko,
Thanks for the information and congratulations. So has your petition been forwarded now?
Based on your case, I am assuming that they are processing the cases filed on April 30th, 2001 now. Am I correct?

Thanks

got NOF

I got a note from my lawyer that they have received a letter from the state labour dept for a list of people that were interviewed and the reason why they were not selected .
Is this what is called a NOF ? Is this something that I should be worried about ? Anybody who's been in this situation ? Any info would be helpful
Thanks in advance
jd

My file was forwarded to Atlant DOL on Jun11, 2003

RD: Jan 16,2003

RIR/EB2

It seems that the NC SESA is kinda speeding up the RIR process

The current process date is Feb. 2003 as indicated in here
http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

Not a bad news at all...

Anyone knows how long it will take to have the LC cleared from Atlant DOL ?

Common Guys@@@@

Hey Guys,

RIR processing is real fast!!!! They are covering almost 6 months at a time... I feel so bad beacasue I waited for almost 1 yr and 4 months to my labor approved under RIR and people who have applied just last november has already got the approval last month..... Its just 6 months for them for me it was almost 16 months...

Accoridng to valuabel resources I came to nkow that NC will first clear all the RIR backlogs first and then move to the Regular queue. So pls be patient and who knows within a couple of months RIR and Non-RIR mightb e current based on the current flow....

So pls be patient!!! and good luck!!!!

Yes/No ofcourse of being Jealous. I was replying to other people's comment on why NC is so slow... But they are NOT and I gave my example of what I went thru. Iam not feeling bad or whatsoever but ....felt that I was somewhat been unlucky to have my labor processed quickly.:cool:

fowarded to ATL

My petition was finally fowarded to ATL DOL on Jun 25, 2003.
I filed my petition to NC on Apr 30, 2001 originally as non-rir.