North Carolina SESA Processing times

http://www.usabal.com/processing/labor.html

sorry guys, i am in the same boat too..

I 140 premium processing

I heared that INS will introduce I 140 premium in Spring 2002. Does anyone now anything more specific?

NC

Why is it taking them so long. Do they need One Year to complete the whole process? I thought RIR was supposed to be completed within 3 to 6 months. Are these dates really true?

Is there a number to check status at NC SESA

My Filing Date - November 28th
Receipt Date Jan 10th
EB2 / RIR
I have a case number. Is there a Number to call at NC SESA to check status. Also on what paper work does it say that your Lawyer has applied under RIR category. Thanks

NC - How long do U think they will carry on like this!

Can we ever expect the RIR to move forward at all? It looks like non-RIR is moving but RIR is stopped. I cant believe this. I was told RIR is a fasttrack. Is 6 to 8 months or a year faster?

Can we do something ?

Is there anything that we can do to make things move?
Start an email campaign or send an email to some organization.

whats wrong with NC Sesa, many other states are in June/July for RIR Category..

I-140 premium processing around the corner

Don\'t know how credible the information is but looks promising

http://www.usabal.com/news/2002/02Mar01a.html

March 1, 2002 - The Immigration and Naturalization Service ("INS") announced that it will be implementing premium processing for I-140 immigrant petitions in around mid-April of this year. Through premium processing, the petitioning employer pays an additional $1000 filing fee.

No Title

I got a fax from my attorney which says "The applicant services Unit received the above alien employment certification application on May 31st 2001".

Does that mean my effective date is May 31st?
Or is there a seperate document that mentions a Priority date?

Any info would be appreciated?

my 2 cents would be your PD date.. not sure what you meant by effective date

expedite SESA

Is there a way to get the NC SESA processing expedited? jeeezzzzzz...Its stuck in April forever...

Please post if anyone has the current DATE...

thanks

sunny

No Title

Dont fret, leave it I dont think anyone can do anything; thanks to these great illegal immigrants who are spoiling our life!