Non RIR Discussion Only !

Can some one shed some light on when one can expect to get the paperwork of the approved labor at the Lawyer's office? I got my copy (front page alone) recently but my lawyer has not seemed to get anything. Certification date on the letter was May 31, 2007.
Thanks

Your Copy??

Can some one shed some light on when one can expect to get the paperwork of the approved labor at the Lawyer's office? I got my copy (front page alone) recently but my lawyer has not seemed to get anything. Certification date on the letter was May 31, 2007.
Thanks

Hello cont2wait4gc,

What do you mean you got your copy? Do the applicants get labor approval copy directly from DOL? I thought that is sent to the lawyer and/or employers only

Congrats for the certification.

The processing for I-485 is based on RD- receipt date not LC PD. Unfortunately, there is going to be kind of another backlog- all recent retrogressed PERM EB3 will go forward now before us who's still in backlog, many with PD 2001 and who, in turn have being processed by September and later, are going to be slammed into face by the door-a new I-485 retrogression.

I am one of those unfortunate ones.
my PD is Aug 2001. I applied for RIR conversion in March and so far no status change nothing.
Some web site (immigtaion-law.com i guess) was mentioning that there only 200 RIR cases left in BECs and 48000 TR cases.
I could be one of those 200, or may be they would process mine in TR.
So far no RI nothing. To clear all the TR caes by September they should issue RIs for all the cases at least 2/3 months before as the process itself would take 2 months.

Even if i get mine 2/3 months later, Another black hole is waiting for me i guess.
What a pity, humn.

I have my EB2 & Non-RIR labor with priority date of Nov-2004 pending at PBEC.

My attorney today mentioned that they receieved my RRI from PBEC a week ago but mentioned that they did not recieve any recruitment instructions for my case.

They also mentioned that the deadline for responding back to RRI is by mid-July. My attorney is now trying to find out from PBEC how they need to proceed with this.

I really cant believe that this happened to me...I might be the only one to face something like this.

I know people waiting for RRI after their recruitment periods...

If someone else had a similar issue..please let me know how you went about handing this issue...

Everyone else..please suggest what options do I have at this point...

Thanks a lot.....

I am one of those unfortunate ones.
my PD is Aug 2001. I applied for RIR conversion in March and so far no status change nothing.
Some web site (immigtaion-law.com i guess) was mentioning that there only 200 RIR cases left in BECs and 48000 TR cases.
I could be one of those 200, or may be they would process mine in TR.
So far no RI nothing. To clear all the TR caes by September they should issue RIs for all the cases at least 2/3 months before as the process itself would take 2 months.

Even if i get mine 2/3 months later, Another black hole is waiting for me i guess.
What a pity, humn.

PD 2001..wow! Of all the people applying for 485 in the coming months, you may get your EAD later than them, but I believe you will be the first one to get the GC after it retrogresses. :) Hang on to your PD!!

should have done PERM..
Still waiting on RRI
People who got their labor last month will go forward with I485 while we wait for 5 or more years....

My HR called the backlog center, and they said my papers sent to different agency for approval on 15th of June, i don't know what is that agency and how log does it take to get it certified.

Waiting for Labor Approval

Hi,

PD March 2005
Applied in Boston.
Just received a note from Lawyer that still awaiting for END of recuritment process. Does any body now how much long it takes.

I am stuck..

Hi ColKri,
Looks like I am similar boat too. Mine RRI was sent on 5/22 still in process :-(.
Is there number where your HR reached BEC? Is Dalles or Philly case?
Case: Non-RIR EB2
PD: Jul-2001
45 Day letter: jan-2006
Case Closed:feb-2006
Case opened:apr-2006
Ajb ad: 22-feb-2007
RRI Replied: 22-MAY-2007 (no resumes)

Same here!!

I am in the same situation as well. RRI sent out on May 22nd, no resumes and showing as "IN PROCESS" online.
The number for Dallas BEC is (214)-237-9111. If you call please let us know the outcome.
Thx.

Finally my case was certified today. I have to wait for my papers to come to my attorney. Final stage of waiting for the labor.

It seems the AJB site will be shutdown by the end of June and BECs will give adds for the remaining cases in BEC in a different web site, any one knows what is that web site and how to find out if add for a given case is published.

Any info on this would be apreciated.

-RD

Report filed 04/04/07 over 2 months ago and still no decision.

Congrats to all who have gotten certified!

Case:EB3/TR
PD: June 2003

Finally Certified Online

Finally my case was certified today. I have to wait for my papers to come to my attorney. Final stage of waiting for the labor.

Congrats, Mine also starting showing certified Friday evening.

Lets hope wait for final papers reaching attorney is not too long.

Case: Non-RIR EB2
PD: Jul-2001
45 Day letter: jan-2006
Case Closed:feb-2006
Case opened:apr-2006
Ajb ad: 22-feb-2007
RRI Replied: 22-MAY-2007 (no resumes)

Last edited by a moderator: