Non RIR Discussion Only !

How soon are people getting their actual paperwork? It seems that the online approvals are coming but not the paperwork.. I have been waiting for mine for about 8 weeks now and if this "no 140 premium processing news" is true .. we are royally %^&*( compared to others who filed perm, got LC got 140 --> and will now eat up the 485 numbers... this is gross injustice to us.

http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html

How soon are people getting their actual paperwork? It seems that the online approvals are coming but not the paperwork.. I have been waiting for mine for about 8 weeks now and if this "no 140 premium processing news" is true .. we are royally %^&*( compared to others who filed perm, got LC got 140 --> and will now eat up the 485 numbers... this is gross injustice to us.

Rajev!
yes this is really heart breaking news

really i am so disappointed after reading this news that I485 visa is also running short so it means we might face backlog in applying I 40 and I 485

as ghalib said
mushkeley itni pari hum per key assan hoon gai.

Lot of approvals from Philly :) . No approvals from Dallas.:mad:
I am coming to believe that they have a some of their workforce shared between Dallas and Philly. When one does good the other does bad. My RRI was replied on June 18 with no resumes and still pending online status. My AJB is from March with PD 2002. The news on I485 getting low on numbers I am getting to lose my patience again... :mad:

5 years of wait. I cannot believe I saw that magic word too

Thanks. I will post once I receive the hardcopy.

It's almost about time for the weekend!!! I checked the DOL status check website before I go home for the weekend for the last time for today. I cannot believe I saw that magic word "CERTIFIED", too!!!

It's a very long wait (5 years and 5 days) to complete this labor certificate journey. I will post again too when I receive my hardcopy!

Heading to the I-140 and 485. Good luck to all of us.

Congrats!! When was your RRI report sent to DBEC?

It's almost about time for the weekend!!! I checked the DOL status check website before I go home for the weekend for the last time for today. I cannot believe I saw that magic word "CERTIFIED", too!!!

It's a very long wait (5 years and 5 days) to complete this labor certificate journey. I will post again too when I receive my hardcopy!

Txtramdream when was your RRI sent out?

Congratulations

Congratulations!! now take a deep breath and welcome to the 485 madness

Getting so frustrated day by day after I saw a msg regarding revised July Bulletin. People who applied in PERM in 2007 are going faster than regular process than people applied in 2004. This is not at all fair. We are waiting for almost 3 years to get our labor approved. How long do we need to wait for the approval?

Getting so frustrated day by day after I saw a msg regarding revised July Bulletin. People who applied in PERM in 2007 are going faster than regular process than people applied in 2004. This is not at all fair. We are waiting for almost 3 years to get our labor approved. How long do we need to wait for the approval?

this world is not always fair.... ;)
let's just wait and see what's gonna happen to those who still stuck at BEC :D
(like us)

I agree......this is totally unfair to us who have been waiting for the mercy of backlog elimination centers. We cannot file because DOL's right hand ( BEC ) is taking forever to process our applications, whereas the other hand ( PERM ) has been spitting out approvals pretty fast.

Certified between11:40am-12:00pm this morning. :)

Certified.

No more I140 PPS and I485 until next year. It looks like rules are changing every day.

Hi susomething,
I believe PPS for I140 is supended until august 1st as of now. Was there any other news which I missed ....?

Similar Situation !!.

PD: 8/2001
DBEC
RRI submitted: 3/2007
1 resume

please reply if yours is a similar case

PD : 02-24-2004.
Case # : D-05192-XXXXX
Processing Type :TR - EB2.
Processing Center : DBEC.
RRI Submitted : 06/04/2007 ( 0 Resumes).
Still haven't seen approval .