Non RIR Discussion Only !

vpb

Registered Users (C)
I am starting this thread only for Non RIR related information.
This was due to the frustration of not getting any information for Non RIR processing and queue status.

Lot of non-RIR guys with PD in 2001 dont know what is really happening to their applications whereas 2003 RIRs are getting appoved. I would say that is unfair.
Adding insult to injury is very little discussion is going on about non-RIR queue.

It is high time we set the ball rolling for non RIR and kick off some exclusive Non-RIR discussion .

Please join the bandwagon and share any information on Non-RIR.

No Non-RIR news for a long time.

Non-RIR seems get ignored for a long time.
Who can tell use something about it ?

My update:-

NON-RIR, EB3
Labor PD: Jul 03
Enterject Inquiry: December 04.
Case moved to DBEC - August 1st, 2005
45 days letter: ?????

So guys, I am also in the same boat.;-(. It seems TWC forwarded most of the cases to Enterject which did enquire about the validity of the case. So, DBEC shouldn't repeat it. But let's see what happens.
If we are FORTUNATE", we may receive the approval without the 45 days letter.
"I AM KIDDING..........U CAN'T BE LUCKY WITH 'USA' LABOR DEPTT." They are deliberately delaying the cases..

Anyway GOOD LUCK to all of us.

-- thanks,

sanksin77 said:
My update:-
NON-RIR, EB3
Labor PD: Jul 03
Enterject Inquiry: December 04.
Case moved to DBEC - August 1st, 2005
45 days letter: ?????
So guys, I am also in the same boat.;-(. It seems TWC forwarded most of the cases to Enterject which did enquire about the validity of the case. So, DBEC shouldn't repeat it. But let's see what happens.
If we are FORTUNATE", we may receive the approval without the 45 days letter.

Thanks sanskin for the update. Looks like both of our cases have some similarities. It was speculated only the cases with PD from early 2003 to May 5, 2003 got stuck in Texas SWA. Looks like that is not true based on your case.

I thought my case was shipped to BEC as per the schedule given in Labor Dept. But I am having my doubts. I have sent an email to my Attorney and will update once I get a reply.

Any idea is there a FIFO queue established for Non RIR?

non RIR case

Hey guys, Here's my info.

Regular LC
PD : Aug 2001.
Case #: T05196-2****
RD: Never made it...
Transferred to Dallas BEC: Mar 2005
45 Day letter: Never received.

Any status on where Dallas is w.r.t non RIR cases ? I want to write a letter to congressman. Any hints...

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see this thread...I'm one of those ones with pd 2001, got 45day letter in June. My attorney won't even take my call now...all he can tell me is "keep waiting..."

My information

hiannie said:
Good to see this thread...I'm one of those ones with pd 2001, got 45day letter in June. My attorney won't even take my call now...all he can tell me is "keep waiting..."
I am in teh same boat:

PD: July, 2002, TR, oregon
Never made to regional office and no 45 letters.

Here is my info

Don't know what's going to happen non-rir cases. We are in no-privileged category.

EB3, NON-RIR
PD:- Dec 2000
45 days letter received Dec 20, 2004
Waiting... for last 4.8 years.

I have seen lots of labor approval from Dallas BEC lately but unfortunatley almost all of them falls under RIR category. Does any of the forum member know of anybody who got his labor approved recently under non-RIR.
If yes, then please post the information in this forum.

-- thanks

Looks like no hope

the rir stuff has moved to 03/03...we would expect that traditional would follow at least a year behind....guess DBAC has forgotten the regular cases....
The delay is bad enough that should not consider rir or regular

There was a Non RIR approval

Here is one non RIR approval

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1216009&postcount=5631

PD in 2000? Sorry about that mvatx...I guess I should keep my mouth shut !!my PD is may 2003. It moved to BEC only in the first week of this month.
I am wondering whether I should press my employer to switch to PERM, considering projected EB2 retrogression in December.

Mi Non Rir

My case details

State: MI
P/D : 8/21/2001
Never opened at SWA.
Sent to DBEC in 2005 Jan?

No 45 day letter

Case staus says under data review.
Got D-05137XX- Number

Non Rir Eb3

Hi Guys,

I am already inn. ithink we will sail safe as long as there is no hole(s)in the boat. I have applied for my 7th year extension.

I don't know for what we need to worry......

My PD : April 25 2001
Remanded to state in Dec 2002.
45 Day letter --- what is that????

i think we should have a big party when our labor get approves....

Here is my info
Regular LC
PD : Aug 2004.
State filed in : WI

I am planning to abandon this process and try PERM.

RIR turned NON-RIR

Here is another unlucky guy... spent money on 6 months advertising and filed RIR but DOL Remanded to State as non-RIR and now waiting in the dark in BEC. But surprisingly got a 45 day letter !!

metaman said:
Here is my info
Regular LC
PD : Aug 2004.
State filed in : WI

I am planning to abandon this process and try PERM.

I guess it makes sense in your case.

Even I prefer to take PERM route but my company is not willing.
Has any 2003 PD Non RIR guys, swit

NO EB3 or EB2

I think there is no difference in RIR and NON RIR with labor processing . There is no differene in EB2 or EB3 in abor stage EB2 is only for I140 and above, I got some news, all NON RIR with PD 2001 will start in the month of OCT.

i think the news which has come out is from one of the guru's of forum.

Still waiting with smile.... :eek:

waiting for 4 years

My PD is Sept 17, 2001
Moved to Dallas by March 2005
NON-RIR
7th yr on H1 B

Can any body tell me the status of the the NON-RIR cases please.
thanks

eb3 non-rir from tx

my pd is nov 2003...there was a rfe from interject in dec 2004 and looks like my case was shipped to dbec on aug 1st, 2005..thats all I know about my case...well, I guess its going to be a looooong wait till they get to my case...

Case: Non-RIR EB3 TX
PD: Nov 2003
RD: Never made it
45 day letter: Not received