Non RIR Discussion Only !

Recruitment for Non-RIR

Has anybody received any updates on when the Non-RIR cases will start getting recruitment instructions from BECs?

My case is from michigan. PD Feb 2002. EB2 Regular. I received the 45 day letter in Jan 2006 and was replied. No news after that.

Waiting

Still waiting. No recruitment instructions yet. Here's my details:

PD: 02/05/03
45 Days Received: 11/17/2005
Sent: 11/23/2005
Type: Traditional (Non-RIR)
State: NJ

2 more IT jobs posted at AJB.ORG.

Does anyone know number of non-rir cases total? Not sure how far BPC will reach by posting 4-5 jobs a day....If we had breakdown of case # by year, we can project somehow.

Also,

** How many analysts have they assigned to NON-RIR vs RIR?
** What's the process for NON-RIR after the ad is posted in AJB etc?
** Any predictions by gurus/experts on when we start seeing flood of recruitment followed by NON-RIR approvals (like RIR cases are seeing now)?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been following the AJB site for job orders coming out of BEC on a daily basis for the past many, many days. I noticed a significantly larger number of jobs getting posted today as (mostly non-IT, 245(i) ones). I would say if the trend continue, it would be reasonable to assume that work has started on Non-RIR pipeline. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Hello ma_nonrir_eb3, could you tell from which BEC these jobs are coming from? Mine is in Dalas and I've never seen any ad from Dalas.

Thanks.

ma_nonrir_eb3 said:
I have been following the AJB site for job orders coming out of BEC on a daily basis for the past many, many days. I noticed a significantly larger number of jobs getting posted today as (mostly non-IT, 245(i) ones). I would say if the trend continue, it would be reasonable to assume that work has started on Non-RIR pipeline. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

so_depressed said:
Hello ma_nonrir_eb3, could you tell from which BEC these jobs are coming from? Mine is in Dalas and I've never seen any ad from Dalas.

Thanks.
These job orders seem to be coming from Philly. Here's how I check them:
1. Go to http://www.jobsearch.org/seeker/jobsearch/numbersearch
2. Select option Company Job ID from Search drop
3. Enter P-05 in the search field
4. Choose Partial Matches radio button
5. Hit Search Now

No luck with DBEC

ma_nonrir_eb3 said:
These job orders seem to be coming from Philly. Here's how I check them:
1. Go to http://www.jobsearch.org/seeker/jobsearch/numbersearch
2. Select option Company Job ID from Search drop
3. Enter P-05 in the search field
4. Choose Partial Matches radio button
5. Hit Search Now

I tried the same trick for DBEC - tried D-05. Just for the heck of it I tried other numbers such as 04, 06, etc. No luck. It returned no results :(

Looks like a lot of jobs were posted by PBEC today! Hope DBEC will follow soon.

so who is putting AD ..BEC or us

So the ad process is done by the BEC now??..or do we have to do it??.

labordrags said:
http://www.jobsearch.org/seeker/job...Search_JobId=32983569&JobSearchType=JobSearch

I am very surprised that the Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Recruitment Center is posting a job that is available in Irving, TX. I thought it is Dallas Backlog Elimination RC, who should be posting the ad....any thoughts?

That's weird..disaster for us if PBEC is gonna take responsibility for even DBEC NON-RIR cases while DBEC goes on it's merry way with LIFO processing.......what a mess...

Guys, Perhaps you may advice me

I have been long time waiting for this labor approval. I have been advise to fill a new PERM under a new category but I'm seriously thinking change of employer... I'm on six h1b years (Aug 08/2007 will expire my h1bstatus). The questions are:
1. If I change of employer, Am I allowed to apply for Green Card?? being I'm on six years h1b?.
2. If I continue with my current employer, Am I on time for the PERM??

I'm confuse, I'm on stress in this company.

Thank you,

NY-EB3-RIR
PD : July 15 2002
45 day letter : Nov 2005
Case # : P-05132-11XXX

alexcubillos said:
I have been long time waiting for this labor approval. I have been advise to fill a new PERM under a new category but I'm seriously thinking change of employer... I'm on six h1b years (Aug 08/2007 will expire my h1bstatus). The questions are:
1. If I change of employer, Am I allowed to apply for Green Card?? being I'm on six years h1b?.

Thank you,

NY-EB3-RIR

i advise little more patience, another 6 months, after all you waited 4 yrs!! dont lose your priority date.

How do you renew your H1?

Just curious. You can only renew the 7th year H1B after your labor is submitted one plus year. Now you are already in your 6th year. How do you do that if you change employer?

alexcubillos said:

Thank you,

NY-EB3-RIR

File for LC under PERM (EB-3). As soon as you get it approved, file for premium I-140 application, which should take any where between 15-30 days for approval. Starting August 28, you should be able to file for premium I-140 for EB-3. Once you have an approved I-140 you should get three year extension on H-1. This is the quickest way.

bpc2001 said:
Just curious. You can only renew the 7th year H1B after your labor is submitted one plus year. Now you are already in your 6th year. How do you do that if you change employer?

Did anyone notice this?

I was looking over the new priority tracker posted recently in the other forum. I noticed something very surprising, something we all have been waiting for:

"A NON-RIR case which was transferred from SWA has been certified in May 06."

Look at case of incaus. Is anyone aware if there was any recruiment done?

incaus, if you or any of your friend are reading this and can throw some light, it will help all of us out about the process followed by DOL.

Thanks in advance.

fastergcwanted said:
I was looking over the new priority tracker posted recently in the other forum. I noticed something very surprising, something we all have been waiting for:

"A NON-RIR case which was transferred from SWA has been certified in May 06."

Look at case of incaus. Is anyone aware if there was any recruiment done?

incaus, if you or any of your friend are reading this and can throw some light, it will help all of us out about the process followed by DOL.

Thanks in advance.

The above mentioned post can be found at http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1427801#post1427801

I highly doubt if this was a case that didn't undergo recruitment by SWA.

Recruitment was done

ma_nonrir_eb3 said:
The above mentioned post can be found at http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1427801#post1427801

I highly doubt if this was a case that didn't undergo recruitment by SWA.

His recruitment process was done before his case was transfered to PBEC. Look at his PD. It is 2002. I know one Jan 2003 NON RIR case is approved recently. See bellow:

Originally Posted by lota_mc2
Hi to everyone here - this is my first post. I just owe you this information after all important things I learned here just by silently reading your posts.

I got a great news from my attorney today that after long long long ..... 3.5 year wait - my MA TR labor was approved.

Ice got broken for MA guys !!!!

Now, sure my details:

PD: Jan 31 2003
Case source: Regional
Case Processing type: TR
Case received date: PD
RD: don't know what it is
Case #: P-05208-4XXXX

My case cleared from state and was sent to Boston DOL just before they closed operations. Then it got to backlog.
I requested the screenshot in the middle of June so you can see the details above.

Thanks for your posts and good luck to everybody here!!!

According to my attorney PBEC hasn't started sending RI.