45D replied by lawyer : May 26 2006

Thanks..

Stars

tb2904 said:
OneSource:

Any luck with the 202 number?

Thanks,
TB

The HR person I deal with is on vacation. I will try as soon as she is back. By the way..would be a problem, If I have some one call up as my employer and checking the status? How would they know?

To One Source

I think you can as long as you have all the info about your case like Case No. etc. Unfortunately I don't have that.

onesource said:
The HR person I deal with is on vacation. I will try as soon as she is back. By the way..would be a problem, If I have some one call up as my employer and checking the status? How would they know?

No Recruitment for DBEC yet...

I saw 28 job postings in ajb for Philly... but nothing for Dallas yet... wonder when these guys are going to start

sachv_ said:
i wonder if the ETA number in the job ads is of a member of this forum....

BarneySha said:

If true, it's great. But, from what we have seen until now it seems that they are only doing recruitment for 245i cases. Does this mean they would do recuitment for all the cases or should we still expect to see recruiment instructions going to employer/lawyer?

Another piece of the puzzle is that DOL did mention that they will start sending recruitment instructions soon.

what are 245i cases?

fastergcwanted said:
If true, it's great. But, from what we have seen until now it seems that they are only doing recruitment for 245i cases. Does this mean they would do recuitment for all the cases or should we still expect to see recruiment instructions going to employer/lawyer?

What are 245i cases? Is that a further sub-category under the TR cases?

fastergcwanted said:
Cases for those illegals who created this mess in the first place through the help of Mr. Bill Clinton.
So PBEC is carrying out recruitment for illegals' cases without sending out recruitment instructions first?

On another note fastergcwanted, what is your liar (oops..I meant lawyer) saying about the 45 day letter?

Query regd ETA 750A form details

My ETA 750A form indicates BS Degree + 1 yr exp. However, in box 15 Special Requirements, the attorney had put "In lieu of BS + 1, employer is willing to accept MS + 0, or 2 yr college with 3 yr exp". I have a BS (4 year engg degree) and I had 1 yr exp before joining the current employer (of course, that was years ago).

I am not sure why the clause of special requirements was put. What implications could it have during the supervised recruitment?

stars said:
Hi Pl add my info to the tracker list

ETA Case number : D-05195-25532
Pricessing type:TR
Priority Date:06/21/04
Case Status : Data Review
Processing center: Dallas Backlog Elimanation Center
Case Source : State
Case Received Date: 06/21/04
Case Number:193698
Methode of Filing : NON RIR
45D Letter received : May 19 2006
45D replied by lawyer : May 26 2006

Thanks..

Stars

What state did you file from ?

ma_nonrir_eb3 said:
So PBEC is carrying out recruitment for illegals' cases without sending out recruitment instructions first?

On another note fastergcwanted, what is your liar (oops..I meant lawyer) saying about the 45 day letter?

Actually, sorry. I got my 45 day letter in June 06. Haven't had chance to update my signature yet.

245i

I dont think it was President Clinton, I am pretty sure it was Bush's administration who created that mess.

fastergcwanted said:
Cases for those illegals who created this mess in the first place through the help of Mr. Bill Clinton.

devar said:
I dont think it was President Clinton, I am pretty sure it was Bush's administration who created that mess.
--
it was clinton, he did it so that gore could get latino votes duing elections.
After all they are all politicians.

devar said:

It was totally Clinton who screwed us up while screwing Ms. Monica. After going through this kind of pain we all should be aware of who did this.