Non RIR Discussion Only !

TR to RIR!

To anyone with their case status changed to non-RIR:
I am not sure what attorney did but my case status changed back to RIR from TR after I complained about it to my employer. This is the same half-cooked knowledge attorney, who made me stand in this LC line for last 4 plus years (He was lazy to request a copy of lost approved LC back in 2001 for substitution).

So, if any of you filed RIR but the current status is TR, ask your attorney or employer to contact PBEC.

Good luck guys!

For OneSource

OneSource/Anyone else:

Did you or your HR/Lawyer have had chance to try 202-693-3010 number?

I tried the number on last Friday. But, the lady put me to the same old recorded message.

TB

onesource said:
The HR person I deal with is on vacation. I will try as soon as she is back. By the way..would be a problem, If I have some one call up as my employer and checking the status? How would they know?

What Does Status=Data Review Mean??

I replied to my 45 day letter on aprl 15'06...got a screen shot and it said status=data review...

what does this mean...please educate me on this...

My PD eb3-nonrir aplr03

Response from 202 number

tb2904 said:
OneSource/Anyone else:

Did you or your HR/Lawyer have had chance to try 202-693-3010 number?

I tried the number on last Friday. But, the lady put me to the same old recorded message.

TB

My manager tried several times at this 202 number and finally spoke with a gentlemen and received the following response:

"This case is still in the queue, no one has been assigned for this case yet."

My PD is May 2002 (non-RIR), MI

Data Review

pani_6 said:
I replied to my 45 day letter on aprl 15'06...got a screen shot and it said status=data review...

what does this mean...please educate me on this...

My PD eb3-nonrir aplr03

Sorry made a mistake.... Corrected it below

Data Review - Data Entry of the Case is incomplete and 45 Day letter sent out or waiting for 45 day letter response.

Last edited by a moderator:
DAta Entry

Devar...
The screen shot shows blank for processing type, occupation code and prevailing wage..and few other..wondering how data entry can be complete....??

devar said:
Data Review - Data Entry of the Case is complete and in queue to be assigned an Analyst for further processing.

Dr

pani_6 said:
Devar...
The screen shot shows blank for processing type, occupation code and prevailing wage..and few other..wondering how data entry can be complete....??

Well one of these things might have happened,

1. They intentionally blanked out the fields on the SS before they sent it to you.

2. They have not received the 45 Day reply yet and once they recieve it they will fill those fields out.

3. They received the 45 day letter reply from your att and they havent gotten around updating those field cos they have assigned an analyst yet.

To MI_NonRIR

MI_NonRIR,

Thanks for info. Did they (BEC) mention when are they planning to send the recruitment instructions for Non-RIR folks?

TB

MI_NonRIR said:
My manager tried several times at this 202 number and finally spoke with a gentlemen and received the following response:

"This case is still in the queue, no one has been assigned for this case yet."

My PD is May 2002 (non-RIR), MI

tb2904 said:
MI_NonRIR,

Thanks for info. Did they (BEC) mention when are they planning to send the recruitment instructions for Non-RIR folks?

TB

my collegue case with PD june 2001, employer remanded, has been certified last week. This was EB3/RIR, remanded back to state as non-rir, by employer, when they got the 3 option letter in 2003, this case did not receive any recruitment instructions. it is a computer/programmer/analyst job.
still there are lot fo june/july/aug/2001 employer remanded cases from our company.

To tb2904

No.

Their response was "The employer / attorney will be notified".

tb2904 said:
MI_NonRIR,

TB

Some News

I came to know from my company that recruitment instructions have been sent by DBEC for some cases that are from November 2000.. These were RIR cases remanded to Non-RIR filed in Dallas.. So i think there is some ray of hope starting to emerge.

Thanks, GCBY2010 !

I thought they were going to approve the remanded cases treating them as RIR...If they have started Nov 2000 now, what will happen when they reach 50k cases of 245i ?...and when will they get past 245i to reach our cases ? ...remember the stupidity that they will go through ALL cases even when the underlying employee is no longer there.... :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
gc_maze said:
Thanks, GCBY2010 !

I thought they were going to approve the remanded cases treating them as RIR...If they have started Nov 2000 now, what will happen when they reach 50k cases of 245i ?...and when will they get past 245i to reach our cases ? ...remember the stupidity that they will go through ALL cases even when the underlying employee is no longer there.... :mad:

If they are treated as RIR, why send recruitment instructions again?

Exactly, I know of some remanded cases which have been approved by DBEC without re ads....

so_depressed said:
If they are treated as RIR, why send recruitment instructions again?

Wtf?????????????????

Happy for this person...but WTF is happening to our cases??????????
the person says his case is a traditional one... but case is RIR?
I am so confused!

from Philly Approval thread:

deba_sinh
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2002

Labor Approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got the info that labor is approved and lawyer received Final determination letter from PBEC. I am one of the very last traditional cases. So I am very happy to be out of this labor black hole. Hopefully PDs will move faster too. I wish you all good luck in your labor cert, especially those waiting for a long time.

Details:

EB2, RIR
State: NH
PD: March, 2005
ETA Case #: P-05216-XXXXX
45 Day letter dated: May 30, 2006 (Replied immediately)
Labor approval dated: July 24th, 2006 (Received August 14th, 2006)

BarneySha said:
Happy for this person...but WTF is happening to our cases??????????
the person says his case is a traditional one... but case is RIR?
I am so confused!

from Philly Approval thread:

deba_sinh
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2002

Labor Approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got the info that labor is approved and lawyer received Final determination letter from PBEC. I am one of the very last traditional cases. So I am very happy to be out of this labor black hole. Hopefully PDs will move faster too. I wish you all good luck in your labor cert, especially those waiting for a long time.

Details:

EB2, RIR
State: NH
PD: March, 2005
ETA Case #: P-05216-XXXXX
45 Day letter dated: May 30, 2006 (Replied immediately)
Labor approval dated: July 24th, 2006 (Received August 14th, 2006)
you are getting confused...I know it's been so baaad...:)
What was probably meant...is that the case is one of the last that were filed in the traditional way...meaning before PERM & not that it's a Regular(non-rir) case.

I've been waiting for the TR cases to move...now in the 5th year...
rgds,
LFGC
CO-Reg-EB3-Mar2002-DBPC-Dec2004-45 day ltr-Oct2005
ETA Case # D-05139-*****

Waiting

Hello folks,

Could someone please post my details into the tracker.

EB3/non-RIR
PD: Nov 19, 2001
Case # D-05139-256xx
45D letter 09/05
State of Michigan