Non RIR Discussion Only !

Lucky month of October 2005!

My labor got approved after 4 yrs and couple of months!!!
This is really frustrating...this long wait...made me so depressed..
and worthless...now I can apply for the i-140(immigrant petition)
and wait for my visa number to be current...for adjustment of status..
I dunno when will that happen but...Its really hard for me cause Im one of those guys with 245(i) non-rir....I cant drive ....Cant work...feeling worthless..
Im considered Illegal right now.....until I will get a current visa number available ...so I can adjust my status....

Its really hard guys...Im still fighting for this war against all the obstacles
for my permanent residency....=/

Hope this helps you guys...Good luck..

EB3 Non RIR
Case#D-05143-34xxx
PD: 04/17/01

DOL San francisco Regional received date: 01/29/03
Dallas BRC: received around june 2005

45day letter: 07/13/05
45day letter replied: 07/23/05

Labor certification approved: 08/17/05 (eta 750 A & B)
Labor certification mailed to me @ my house: 10/04/05
State filed: California

------------------------------------------------
shagua said:
hi all: :)

hopefully October is the lucky month for those of us with 2001 PDs.

feel like going back home already....ack :(

That is good news, cheer up

jpa01 said:
My labor got approved after 4 yrs and couple of months!!!
This is really frustrating...this long wait...made me so depressed..
and worthless...now I can apply for the i-140(immigrant petition)
and wait for my visa number to be current...for adjustment of status..
I dunno when will that happen but...Its really hard for me cause Im one of those guys with 245(i) non-rir....I cant drive ....Cant work...feeling worthless..
Im considered Illegal right now.....until I will get a current visa number available ...so I can adjust my status....

Its really hard guys...Im still fighting for this war against all the obstacles
for my permanent residency....=/

Hope this helps you guys...Good luck..

EB3 Non RIR
Case#D-05143-34xxx
PD: 04/17/01

DOL San francisco Regional received date: 01/29/03
Dallas BRC: received around june 2005

45day letter: 07/13/05
45day letter replied: 07/23/05

Labor certification approved: 08/17/05 (eta 750 A & B)
Labor certification mailed to me @ my house: 10/04/05

------------------------------------------------
shagua said:
hi all: :)

hopefully October is the lucky month for those of us with 2001 PDs.

feel like going back home already....ack :(

Congratulations!!! :cool: . thanks for posting that. But hang in there, you made it so far..... Thank God you have the benefit of 245(i), . think about those unlucky people who could not make it before the lucky day April 30,2001. You are alright, hope and pray that the visa cut of date will advance forward soon.

Again, good news for TR guys, the queue is moving, dallas is making somewhat reasonable rate of approvals now, (that is what I heard from a couple of my lawer friends), hope that we all will be able to see through it soon...

Regards

Congrat Jpa01!!

Jpa 01:

your certification brings so much hope for us(WhatALabor, WaitingII and me)!!

GRATZ!!

WhatALabor:

today i receive another screen shot today case status is blank. :confused: I remember I saw someone's post on this forum regarding blank case status. And after few days or a week they all got their labor cert. maybe we are really getting close to approval. let me know what u think(after u read the 3 posts i cut and paste below).

guess i am too eager to find out what blank case status mean so i went crazy trying to search which ones i read from the forum. below are three of them that i found from 10/03/05 to 10/04/05 (found these 3 from the Dallas Backlog Elimination Tracking Forum thread started by gp111)
so WhatALabor, WaitingII we now have even greater chances hehe.... :D

Regards,

Shagua :)
45day letter: 12/20/04
45day letter replied: 01/03/05
Dallas BRC

First One
By Endeavour2003 10/04/2005 3:29pm
Hi All,

My lawyer notified me that they have received the certified copy of the LC today.

I was beginning to feel that I would never get to see this day. ( virtually choked with emotion after hearing the news ).

Two points:
1. I got the screen shot with no status field when I sent the request on 9/27.
So this strongly reinforces the theory that BEC screenshot with "No Status" / "Screen shot with no status field" means that the LC is certified.

2. If BEC had allowed me to see the status I might have applied my I-485 prior to the 9/30/05. Damm they did'nt!!!!!!....
In my particular case I might have anathor shot at this "Golden Window of Opportunity" as my wife not born in one of the retrogressed countries.
Let's see how things work out.

I wish all the forum members the best of luck & look forward to seeing you in the I-140 / I-485 forums.

CA-RIR-EB2
PD 4/1/2003
Status RIR as on 8/9/2005
Status not displayed on 9/27/05
Hard Copy Received on 10/04/05

Second One Kllatha 10/03/2005 6:06pm
Labor Approved

I have been a silent observer of this forum all these days. My lawyer called me today and said that my labor is approved and so thought would share the news.

Details:
Priority date - May 8,2003
EB2/RIR/California

Also, I had requested for my screenshot last week a couple of times. Once I got the status as blank and the other time the case status field was missing. So those of you guys who got a screenshot with case status blank I assume your labor is certified.

Third One Cookie2001 10/03/05 8:57pm
Labor Approved
Received information from my lawyer that she has received the hard copy of the labor approval notice. I would like to thank all of you and especially ICARUS for the information provided on this forum. My details are given below;

PD:04/03/03
MI/RIR/EB3
45 day letter : March 2005
CASE CLOSED : Screen Shot August 4th 2005
CASE REOPENED : Screen shot STATUS: BLANK August 24th , 2005
Screen shot STATUS : DATA REVIEW August 26th, 2005
Screen shot STATUS : RIR August 31st, 2005
Screen shot STATUS : Certified September 21st, 2005
HARD COPY RECEIVED: October 3rd , 2005.

Last edited by a moderator:
WhatALabor said:
Congratulations!!! :cool: . thanks for posting that. But hang in there, you made it so far..... Thank God you have the benefit of 245(i), . think about those unlucky people who could not make it before the lucky day April 30,2001. You are alright, hope and pray that the visa cut of date will advance forward soon.

Again, good news for TR guys, the queue is moving, dallas is making somewhat reasonable rate of approvals now, (that is what I heard from a couple of my lawer friends), hope that we all will be able to see through it soon...

Regards

Congratulations jpa01!!! it's a very good news, the queue is moving.... Hope the rest of 2001 Non-RIR Follow you... and I hope WhatALabor is the next one.

BTW 245(i) are extended one more year till April 30,2002.

Regards,

Just want to add my case status too
CA/EB2
D-05139-xxxx
Processing Type: TR
PD - 7/2001
Auto remanded to state by regional
Case Status: Data review
Case Source: State

Does anybody know if 45 day letter will be issued or we need to go through the process of advertisement. The whole immigration system sucks!!!

kanke said:
attention Whatalabor

Please look at my case and tell me something.........

TR--December2001
State cleared July2004
Lawyer said he applied for Regional immediatly.so regional date probably be
Regional-Dallas- Aug2004

No update after that.No idea where my application is.
We did the newspaper advertising back in 2003.
Can you tell what you mean by recruitment process again after the 45 day letter.
Anyone reading Please say/speculate/tell the future- what's going on with mine..
thanks

Hi kanke

That sounds interesting.... If your case cleared the state then you do not have to worry about recruitment anymore. I would be more worried about why you did not get the 45 day letter, my question is did your case go to Dallas DOL or Dallas bec directly, beacuse July-Aug 2004 was the time a number of cases were send to Becs. I do not know what visa or status you are in. If you are in H1B and also in 6th year you could apply for a proof of pending labor to Dallas BEC and your lawer has to do it, that is the only way to know what is happening with your case. Since you already cleared state your case could be in Dallas BEC. But I think your lawer could call them and find out what is going on becasue almost all regional cases must have received their 45 day letter to resume labor processing, and your PD is old too.

Regards

shagua said:
Jpa 01:

your certification brings so much hope for us(WhatALabor, WaitingII and me)!!

GRATZ!!

WhatALabor:

today i receive another screen shot today case status is blank. :confused: I remember I saw someone's post on this forum regarding blank case status. And after few days or a week they all got their labor cert. maybe we are really getting close to approval. let me know what u think(after u read the 3 posts i cut and paste below).

guess i am too eager to find out what blank case status mean so i went crazy trying to search which ones i read from the forum. below are three of them that i found from 10/03/05 to 10/04/05 (found these 3 from the Dallas Backlog Elimination Tracking Forum thread started by gp111)
so WhatALabor, WaitingII we now have even greater chances hehe.... :D

Regards,

Shagua :)
Dallas BRC

Hi Shagua

That is good work.. i also read different posting suggesting that if the screen shot case status is blank then the case is certified. That could be true, also the latest known approvals in TR was back in August, so there is a very high chance that our labor is approved too. According to ICARUS there is only one person in the mailing dept doing all the mailing for the approved cases(in Dallas), if that is true then It could be a while before we receive the hard-copy of LC. Cheers.......

just in news

hi all:

just received a call from my lawyer this morning, my labor is certified as of 09/28/05.

thank you for the support WhatALabor.
i am sure yours is already in the mail :)
woot!!

we still got long way to go but with this little reward i will be able to go on a little longer.

-shagua
Dallas BRC

shagua said:
hi all:

just received a call from my lawyer this morning, my labor is certified as of 09/28/05.

woot!!

we still got long way to go but with this little reward i will be able to go on a little longer.

-shagua
Dallas BRC

Congratulations shagua

That is great , small steps will finally lead to a big leap. I am not that worried about my labor at this point, I also had some address issues, because both my attorney and my company moved from old addresses so I am sure it will be here any time soon. Any way best of luck for the next steps...

Regards

see u in 140 forum

WhatALabor said:
Congratulations shagua

That is great , small steps will finally lead to a big leap. I am not that worried about my labor at this point, I also had some address issues, because both my attorney and my company moved from old addresses so I am sure it will be here any time soon. Any way best of luck for the next steps...

Regards

Thanks!!

Shagua did your case make it to regional?

shagua said:
hi all:

woot!!

-shagua
Dallas BRC

If it made t to regional before moving to BEC, what were your recruitment instructions?

Manyt hanks
Pls respond.

BSha

Received 45 Day Letter

Folks,
Just got informed by attorney that they have received the 45-day letter for my labor cert. Here are the vital statistics.
PD: 12/02
EB2 Non-RIR
BEC Case # D-05220-89***

On average how many more months is it taking to get Labor cert once you reply to the 45-day letter ?

Thanks

my case made it to regional on 01/2004

BarneySha said:
If it made t to regional before moving to BEC, what were your recruitment instructions?

Manyt hanks
Pls respond.

BSha

hi BarneySha,

didn't keep a copy of the recruitment instruction. if i remember correctly, i was instructed to post an ad in the company where everyone can see and also an ad in the local newspaper (i posted mine in Los Angeles Times) for 3 consecutive days. The recruitment Ad itself contains sepecific instruction for the potential candidates who wish to apply my job to forward his or her resume to a designated P.O.box in Sacramento (instructed by SWA) along with a Txxxxx number. resumes were then foward to my company for interview.

btw, my case made it to region on 01/24/04

hope this helps.

-shagua

Last edited by a moderator:
All,

I have just joined this forum today, Can anyone help me in knowing how lond will it take to even get the 45 day letter

My priority date is 4/29/2003, EB3.

Thanks a lot

sunny_arora said:
All,

I have just joined this forum today, Can anyone help me in knowing how lond will it take to even get the 45 day letter

My priority date is 4/29/2003, EB3.

Thanks a lot

Hi unny_arora
I am speculating here.. I think you could expect the 45 day letter any time between Jan 06 -June 06

New to Forum

Hi All,
Can anyone give a educated guess on when should I expect my 45 days letter? my information is on the signature.

KRD said:
Hi All,
Can anyone give a educated guess on when should I expect my 45 days letter? my information is on the signature.

Infact it is almost impossible to derive a pattern of 45 day letters at this point, because , inorder to generate 45 day letter the bec has to complate the data entry , right now I do not think they completed the data entry, although they have finished partial data entry 45 day letter would not be generated until it is complete; which right now they are expecting to finish by february 06. The cases send to bec's were not in order because they received cases from various states containing various PD's.

So I would suggest that if you go to dol website and find out when your case was shipped to bec, then when you could go to the tracker maintained by JustWatching at the priority date tracker thread; then you will be able to predict approximate date. i think that is the only possible solution that some what logical and fact based.

Congrats shagua, my pd is right after you and whatalabor, just got a screenshot showed "TR", hopefully it will come soon...

TR Status

hiannie said:
Congrats shagua, my pd is right after you and whatalabor, just got a screenshot showed "TR", hopefully it will come soon...

What is status "TR" means?. Is it ready for process?. How long they take if a case is under this status?.

TR Status

WhatALabor,

Did you get your labor approved?.
What does your screenshot show for status?.

WhatALabor said:
Hi Shagua

That is good work.. i also read different posting suggesting that if the screen shot case status is blank then the case is certified. That could be true, also the latest known approvals in TR was back in August, so there is a very high chance that our labor is approved too. According to ICARUS there is only one person in the mailing dept doing all the mailing for the approved cases(in Dallas), if that is true then It could be a while before we receive the hard-copy of LC. Cheers.......