Non RIR Discussion Only !

pending labor

Its rediculous to wait for so mucjh time and they keep changing the hats or rules. Every dam idiot comes and goes , but all these pending people are frustrated. No simple process, they are simply playing with immigrants. What the hell equal opportunity concept, while applying itself they are making hell for immigrants and boasting we are equl opportunity (either employment, color,biasinG) provider. Do you beleive these guys can keep the standards high,afterall these changeds making in labor cert process.

One process is messed up, then suddenly started a new PERM process. NO logic to go for it? the hell with these people

let them remove this idiotic process

Labor approved

Good news. My attorney just send me email with approved labor attachment. My 5 years of waiting become fruitful now. Now next step. Following are my info:

EB3/NON-RIR
PD: Dec 2000
45 Letter: Dec 2004
Approval: Aug 2005
Received: Sept 19.

Good luck to all waiting.

mvatx said:
Good news. My attorney just send me email with approved labor attachment. My 5 years of waiting become fruitful now. Now next step. Following are my info:

EB3/NON-RIR

Congrats!!
Question: did your case make it to Regional?
LFGC
CO-Reg-EB3-Mar2002-DBPC-Dec2004-No 45 day ltr

Which State?

Thanks for the information. Try to get in your I140/I485 in the next 6-7 days so you can escape the PD retrogression. If you can answer a couple of question that would be helpful.
What was your SWA State? and When did BEC ask you to do recruiting and adverstisement? How long did that process take? I assume your case never made it to the Regional. right? If so, when did it make it to the Regional.

mvatx said:

EB3/NON-RIR

What year is PBEC DOL Processing the cases? Any estimate when they will start SWA cases which are filed in 2003.

LiveStrong said:
it never went to regional, stayed at SWA then transfer to Dallas BEC.
Is it 45DL or just an intimation that your case has been transferred to BEC?
My PD is 05/03 but never got 45DL. Received notification on Aug 15 that the case has been transferred to BEC. Mine is an Enterject case though.

hiannie could you please update yor rec on tracker

Congratulations mvatx

glad to see that at least something is happening to TR Queue now
Also hiannie

would you please correct your PD and EB details on the tracker file in priority date tracker thread

Thanks in advance

Days_go_by said:
I have no idea when they would start processing, i think first step would be when we start seeing TR cases getting D numbers, then 45 DL.
As of now very few people in TR have D numbers.
My Friend sent an email to get the status, no 45 DL.
I am May 2001, I didn't even get any respnse from BECs.

hi days_go_by,

do we know that BEC will ask the employer to advertise again and send the results before they certify the labor applications, or they will just approve, once they touch these remanded cases back from 2001/02.
Do we know of any remanded cases who got 45 day letters or even approved??

If they were approved did they first get 45 DL and then approved, or they just got approved without any letters??

Lets keep this thread alive with more frequent updates/questions/answers....

NON-RIR, EB2, Applied in California

Labor PD : 23, May 2003
45 day letter recieved : 21, September 2005
45 day letter replied : 22, September 2005

Can anyone tell me how much time it takes to
get approval?

When will they ask our employer to do the
recruitment? (Since it is a NON-RIR case)

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi csrini1

We don't know yet if DBEC will make us do the ads again, in most probablity yes, that's what ICARUS had also said.
Someone posted 2 days back, that two of his friend's remanded cases got 45DL from DBEC. Their PDs as reported were July 2001, I think. He himself an earlier PD remanded case had not received 45DL.
My colleague July 2001 remanded case got a temporary case number from screen shot 3 weeks back.
I am May 2001, I haven't heard anything.
Keep waiting my friend, this has been a long wait, if I find something, i would definitely update. My only hope is that DBEC realize there is no point in processing later PD cases in urgency cause of retrogression and with temp data entered they would try to follow a FIFO.

Days_go_by said:
We don't know yet if DBEC will make us do the ads again, in most probablity yes, that's what ICARUS had also said.
Someone posted 2 days back, that two of his friend's remanded cases got 45DL from DBEC. Their PDs as reported were July 2001, I think. He himself an earlier PD remanded case had not received 45DL.
My colleague July 2001 remanded case got a temporary case number from screen shot 3 weeks back.
I am May 2001, I haven't heard anything.
Keep waiting my friend, this has been a long wait, if I find something, i would definitely update. My only hope is that DBEC realize there is no point in processing later PD cases in urgency cause of retrogression and with temp data entered they would try to follow a FIFO.

did u try sending email to the h1b7yr id to get the case number??

vsrc100 said:
Labor PD : 23, May 2003
45 day letter recieved : 21, September 2005
45 day letter replied : 22, September 2005

Can anyone tell me how much time it takes to
get approval?

When will they ask our employer to do the
recruitment? (Since it is a NON-RIR case)

Thanks.
ur guess is as good as anyboby's guess, knowing the fact that there are people who applied in May 2001 still waiting...
Please please update us, if they ask you for recruuitment efforts etc...

case

My state (Texas) was cleared in Aug 2001 and SWA advertised in Dallas Morning news. We had quite few applicants. We submited federal in Oct 2001. I was worried whether DOL will come up with queries as we had many responses for advertisement. Luckly no queries...

I thought that we cannot apply 140 and 485 simultaneously now as visa is not available. (I'm EB3) My attorney is going to submit 140 next week.

Good luck to all waiting with labor pain. Only we TR guys can really understand our pain.

mvatx said:
Only we TR guys can really understand our pain.

Hi mvatx

Absolutely true.... this TR processing is a hell. Would you please provide us the exact date of certification if you do not mind?. My PD is april 25 01 and I got the screen shot back in July for H1B Ext and case status was RIR then. Just want to get an idea about the progress of TR queue and best of luck with your journey down the road

Thanks in advance

My TR application screenshot show status as TR since May 2005. Another request made recently in Sep 5, 2005 still show status as TR. This is very painful. I have applied in EB2 and was hoping to get labor before sep 30th, so that 485 can be filed.
My case details are as follows:
Priority date: April 26th 2001
Reached regional: 10th April 2004
45 day letter replied: 2nd Jan 2005

Anybody in similar situation?

My labor approval date shows August 20 as approval date and attorney received hard copy last week. My attorney had requested a screenshot in mid July and that time status was showing TR.

TR cases

What is your priority date? Your application was at Dallas BEC or Philadelphia BEC?

Regards

prority date tracker file would be helpful...

MBBS said:
What is your priority date? Your application was at Dallas BEC or Philadelphia BEC?

Regards
Hi MBBS

please visit this link below it is very helpful, please download the excel file at the end of the message and it has almost 900 BEC cases being tracked. You could also submit your info in priority date trackar thread and JustWatching will update your details also in the excel file. Good luck

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1257524&postcount=1589

Thanks whatalabor. Good work by Justwatching. By the way our labor pains are similar. Hope we get relief soon.
(PD april 2001)

regards

To mvatx: Regd. Recruitment for NON RIR case.

My case is also similar to yours. Please let me know
after replying to 45 day letter, how much time it took
for the BPC to ask your company to do the recruitment.
Please let me know.