Non RIR Discussion Only !

I usually read information here. I know this thread is for NON-RIR and I do got a lot of useful information and encourage here. Because I saw some guys whose PD are ahead of mine, I did not expect the letter at this moment. Anyway I am happy after long waiting.

My case # is D-05011-XXXXX.

Yours is on the way!

Linda999

Amendment to remanded LC

How will the Dallas BEC handle if a remanded application, Oct 2001 is amended for min. requirement MS to MS+6 months and travel requirement is added in duties.

WIll the above amendment reset the PD on it and how does it impact if the application is RIR/TR. Thanks.

Linda999 said:
I usually read information here. I know this thread is for NON-RIR and I do got a lot of useful information and encourage here. Because I saw some guys whose PD are ahead of mine, I did not expect the letter at this moment. Anyway I am happy after long waiting.

My case # is D-05011-XXXXX.

Yours is on the way!

Linda999

Can you tell us what state you filed it from? It looks lie your case was at SWA for a very short time before reacing DOL.

Al lthe best.

Raj

I am from Iowa. I hurried to post my news here is to encourge those are waiting for that long, it will come soon, any time!

Linda999

hi Linda

Linda999 said:
It seems I have a good news. Today, my employer receive a letter from DFLC and told my LC certified. The letter said the from ETA 750 enclosed but we did not see. Our company will check it.

My details is:

PD: March, 2002
RD: Nov, 2002
45 day letter: March, 2005
AD: 1/3/06
Received: 1/23/06
NON-RIR: 3nd, nor IT.

Hope all of you will get soom.

Linda999
CONGRATS so happy for u.

also can u clarify what do you mean by AD in:
AD: 1/3/06

saknia said:
Hi Linda

Thanks for a prompt reply. Iam just curious how come you posted a Dallas approval here. This thread is mainly for Philadelphia Backlog center if you know

I think May be you found lot of information here and used to visit this Thread often

If so thanks for the support and your letting us know about the approval

Could you share your thoughts on this please

hi saknia:

this thread is for all non-rir friends. it doesn't matter which BEC the case is at. we are all here to help each other out.

-shagua

Linda999 said:
I am from Iowa. I hurried to post my news here is to encourge those are waiting for that long, it will come soon, any time!

Linda999

hi linda:

huge gratz on your approval!!!! thank u for sharing the good news with this thread. i hope your good news can bring more hope for friends who are still waiting for the LC.

again congratulations.

-shagua

Received 45 day letter for JUN-01 PD

CA-EB2 (non-RIR)
PD - 06/2001
45 Day Letter :12/10/05
45 Day Letter Replied : 01/13/06
Awaiting LC....

TR/non-rir recruitment instructions

Any idea when CA, Oct 01, remanded, replied to 45DL in mid-nov application would come for recruitment instructions.

Can it come by July/Aug.

Last BEC FAQ said data entry until June 06 and it also says non-rir will soon receive recruitment instructions, does it mean before June 06 or most likely later than that for the oct 01. Thanks.

Shagua,

Thank you very much! Your messages are always very helpful.

Linda

hi linda:

huge gratz on your approval!!!! thank u for sharing the good news with this thread. i hope your good news can bring more hope for friends who are still waiting for the LC.

again congratulations.

-shagua[/QUOTE]

Post into BEC Tracker

Linda,

Do you mind re-posting your case into the BEC tracker that JustWatching maintained?

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1342854#post1342854

Your approval case gave us hopes to crawl out this LCA/GC tunnel.

Thank you.

Linda999 said:
Shagua,

Thank you very much! Your messages are always very helpful.

Linda

hi linda:

again congratulations.

-shagua
[/QUOTE]

ajpandit said:
CA-EB2 (non-RIR)
PD - 06/2001
45 Day Letter :12/10/05
45 Day Letter Replied : 01/13/06
Awaiting LC....

hi ajpandit:

:eek: everytime i see people like u suffer i feel so much pain too.. did your case made to regional? if yes, i think yours will be approved soon. please don't give up.

will pray for ya..

-shagua

bectoperm said:
How will the Dallas BEC handle if a remanded application, Oct 2001 is amended for min. requirement MS to MS+6 months and travel requirement is added in duties.

WIll the above amendment reset the PD on it and how does it impact if the application is RIR/TR. Thanks.

hi bectoperm:

don't know how dallas handle remanded cases yet, but i think amendment won't effect your pd. other gurus can correct me if i am wrong.

hope this helps..

-shagua

Approval

I got my approval yesterday. I wish every body best of luck

Here are my details

EB-2, Non-RIR
PD : Feb 5 2003
Case Source : Region
State: OH
ETA CASE No. D-05102-*****
45 Day Letter Recieved : Sep 09 05
Approved : Jan 18 2006
Letter Recieved: Jan 26 2006

ohpdfeb2003 said:

Here are my details

EB-2, Non-RIR

hi ohpdfeb2003:

congrat on your approval!!

-shagua

ohpdfeb2003 said:

Here are my details

EB-2, Non-RIR

ohpdfeb2003,

Congratulations on your approval. Your case gives some of us a lot of hope.
Hopefully, your PD will become current by the time your I-140 is approved...wish you all the best on your next stage.

Shagua,

This is another random approval for a case beyond PD in April 2001. Not sure what the BECs are upto.....but good to know that they are looking at cases beyond 2001 also. What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks.