Non RIR Discussion Only !

Could you tell me when did you received your 45 days letter?

Thanks.

TR
CA
PD:Mar 03, 2003

asnmurty said:
Finally i got 45 days letter from Dallas BEC

Case: Non RIR
Priority: Apr 2002
State:CA
Level: state

shagua said:
hiiiiiiiiannie:

yeah...it's randome and it's not based on anything because they always screw everything up. it depends on which lucky file box they open too... :p

btw, change your lawyer!!! he/she sucks.

come back to see us more.....

-shagua

seems i'm never the lucky one...and my lawyer is one of the two lawyers in hi, boss likes him :mad:

i'm here, most of time "just watching"...thanks for the reply.

Ohio boy said:
Could any one tell me when i get my 45 days Letter :) See my signature for details.

Is it safe to file the same case in PERM? any one please guide me.

I know a lot of 2002 cases are pending just a curiacity when i will get 45 and labour approvel, if i get any answer i will be happy, just all the day sitting and watching all the forums and killing time like this.

Any Possitive Words for my BOOST

welcome ohio boy:

your 45 day letter i would estimate around mid 2006 or before. this is what i see based on the tracker. DBEC is entering data(issue 45 day letter) like crazy now so u will get your 45 day letter soon. however, it is the recruitment notices that i worry. but we can only wait and watch what the pattern is.

perm or not perm....i let other gurus answer that ;)

hope this helps....

-shagua

kalifornia_resi said:
My understanding is that BECs have 4 buckets of processing currently.
  1. RIR cleared State ============= DBEC PD at Mar 2004
  2. RIR did NOT clear State ========== DBEC PD at ????
  3. Non-RIR(TR) cleared State ======== DBEC PD at ???? finished with 45-day letters. Most cases prior to Apr 2001 seem to be certified.
  4. Non-RIR(TR) did NOT clear State ==== DBEC PD at ???? 45-day letters starting to go out.45-Day letters for CA around PD Apr-Sep 2002.

If you find information on the '????' please fill in.

non-rir cleared state=====dbec pd at 01/01/02 (but there was one case in 07/2002 got approved recently. it's very random right now...so hard to say a date.

non-rir did not clear state ==== dbec pd at 08/02/01 (but only 1 approval so far)

this info is from jw's tracker and these dates will change anytime because approvals are random.

-shagua

K2004 said:
TX-EB3
PD - 03/07/01
RD - 07/23/03 RIR changed to TR
45 Day Letter :09/02/05
45 Day Letter Replied : 09/09/05
Certified Date : ??????
ETA #D-05115-XXXXX

Desperate waiting for Labor certification for about 5 years, and still do not know when can hear any information from BEC. Requests always get ignored everytime trying to ask information from comany's lawyer or HR people. :confused:

I read people here talked about screen shot and status check, what are the difference of them? Thanks.

hi k2004,

welcome to our thread. did u add your info to BEC priority date tracker too?
sorry to hear your case has been pending so long. we will try to help u as much as we can.

i don't know about status check but screen shot is requested when u apply for your h-1 7th year extension. however, both screen shot and status check can only be done via lawyer or your boss.

hope this helps..

-shagua

Last edited by a moderator:
asnmurty said:
Finally i got 45 days letter from Dallas BEC

Case: Non RIR
Priority: Apr 2002
State:CA
Level: state

hi asnmurty:

happy to see there is some progress for u. please also add your info on the thread call "bec priority tracker"

wish u all the best...

-shagua

windynewyork said:
Hoping to add to the database here:

filed in Missouri, EB3, Non-RIR
PR:10/2001
45 DAY-LETTER received & replied: 8/15/2005
D-05117-XXXXX

Still waiting for my LC!!! :(

hi windynewyork:

please add your info on the thread call "bec priority date tracker" so we can see the big picture.

i feel ur pain for the wait...but i think your approval will come very soon. before mid 2006

-shagua

shagua said:
welcome ohio boy:

your 45 day letter i would estimate around mid 2006 or before. this is what i see based on the tracker. DBEC is entering data(issue 45 day letter) like crazy now so u will get your 45 day letter soon. however, it is the recruitment notices that i worry. but we can only wait and watch what the pattern is.

perm or not perm....i let other gurus answer that ;)

hope this helps....

-shagua
Thanks Shagu...really this is some what boost for me....once again thanks.

I saw a non-RIR, cleared at state,PD:SEp 03, got approval last year at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DallasBEC

shagua said:
non-rir cleared state=====dbec pd at 01/01/02 (but there was one case in 07/2002 got approved recently. it's very random right now...so hard to say a date.

non-rir did not clear state ==== dbec pd at 08/02/01 (but only 1 approval so far)

this info is from jw's tracker and these dates will change anytime because approvals are random.

-shagua

The Aug 03 got approval message, see below:
Date: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:18 am
Subject: Re: [DallasBEC] labor approved suresh_egroups
Send Email

Hi freinds,

yesterday my employer confimed me that My labor got
approved from Dallas BEC.

PD Aug 2003
NON RIR
EB3
NE

Thanks for all your prayers.
best of Luck
Suresh

Date: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:45 pm
Subject: Re: [DallasBEC] labor approved suresh_egroups
Send Email

All,

Thanks for the wishes.

Yep. I am NON-RIR and I received the 45 days letter in
March 2005

Regards,
Suresh

shagua said:

-shagua

45-day letter for CA

It is random.
Please see below at http://www.nriweb.com/dlbectracker.php

User: NRI2005 Last Updated: 14 Dec 2005 11:31am PST
SWA Receipt Date (PD): 11 Jul 2003 DOL Receipt Date:
45-Day Letter Received: 26 Sep 2005 45-Day Letter Replied: 04 Oct 2005
Transferred From: California SWA Category: EB3-NonRIR
Notes:

kalifornia_resi said:
  3. Non-RIR(TR) cleared State ======== DBEC PD at ???? finished with 45-day letters. Most cases prior to Apr 2001 seem to be certified.
  4. Non-RIR(TR) did NOT clear State ==== DBEC PD at ???? 45-day letters starting to go out.45-Day letters for CA around PD Apr-Sep 2002.

details

life_w/o_gc said:
Hi there,
Could you please share your ETA Number's first 5 digits.

Because my case is also from CA/EB3/TR/April 2002

But never made it to regional.
So that I can expect atleast 45 days letter in few months. :(

ok here is my eta 1st 5 digits d-05145

skperm said:
Hi Hangin2001,

It make short of sense about 45 day letter. My case is filed under Non-RIR not under RIR. I think the cases that are filed and RIR and rejected may make it to Regional but not straight Non-RIR cases. If I am missing let me know. I would like to chekc with my attorney.

It is nice chating with somebody on this.

Thanks

Hi skperm,

I can see that your case is Non-RIR and PD very close to mine which gives me more reason to worry about my 45 day letter. But, as you can see from other posts I may not be the only unlucky one.

Well, in my case only the RIR part of my application was denied and DOL remanded it to state. So, it is Non-RIR now.

Hopefully DBEC will open my box soon.

Hangin2001 said:
Hi skperm,

I can see that your case is Non-RIR and PD very close to mine which gives me more reason to worry about my 45 day letter. But, as you can see from other posts I may not be the only unlucky one.

Well, in my case only the RIR part of my application was denied and DOL remanded it to state. So, it is Non-RIR now.

Hopefully DBEC will open my box soon.

Hope it will be the case and let's pray for all of us.

It seems I have a good news

It seems I have a good news. Today, my employer receive a letter from DFLC and told my LC certified. The letter said the from ETA 750 enclosed but we did not see. Our company will check it.

My details is:

PD: March, 2002
RD: Nov, 2002
45 day letter: March, 2005
AD: 1/3/06
Received: 1/23/06
NON-RIR: 3nd, nor IT.

Hope all of you will get soom.

Linda999

kalifornia_resi said:

Based on looking at the trackers here and on nriweb:

[*]Non-RIR(TR) cleared State
this will vary somewhat from state to state since the prior step varies for different states

[*]Non-RIR(TR) did NOT clear State
This differs from state to state.

for CA it looks like most cases before april 26th 2001 cleared state

Most cases after April 26th 2001 were transfered from SWA. There are no approvals I know of from this bucket. There may be a few exceptions.

2 weekdays worth of applications april 27th and 30th are remaining for CA. This is a big pile created by the deadline for the life act(245i). Many other states have cleared this hump.

We also need to think of whether remanded cases vs pure non-RIR cases should be in separate buckets.

Thanks

Linda999 said:
It seems I have a good news. Today, my employer receive a letter from DFLC and told my LC certified. The letter said the from ETA 750 enclosed but we did not see. Our company will check it.

My details is:

PD: March, 2002
RD: Nov, 2002
45 day letter: March, 2005
AD: 1/3/06
Received: 1/23/06
NON-RIR: 3nd, nor IT.

Hope all of you will get soom.

Linda999

Hi Linda

Did you case approved from PBEC ( Philly ) or DBEC ( Dallas)

If you could share us this information it will be helpful

Thanks

Congrats, Linda999.

Could you please let us know which state that you filed your case? And if you don't mind, could you please share with your first five digits of your case number? (e.g. D-05...-XXXX)

Linda999 said:
My case is in Dallas.

Linda999 said:
My case is in Dallas.

Hi Linda

Thanks for a prompt reply. Iam just curious how come you posted a Dallas approval here. This thread is mainly for Philadelphia Backlog center if you know

I think May be you found lot of information here and used to visit this Thread often

If so thanks for the support and your letting us know about the approval

Could you share your thoughts on this please