Non RIR Discussion Only !

My lawyer sent me the following email just now:

Hi:

I just checked the status of your PERM application online and it has been
certified. We have not yet received your approval here at our offices as
it can take a few weeks. We will be in contact upon receipt of your LC.

Thanks!

Please see my signature for more details.
Thank you guys for all your support. See you in the 140 threads.

thanks

Read the RRI that you got from DBEC. It should say last day of receipt, in my case it was 30 days from issuance.

Thanks gptexan,

The problem is that I don't have access to my RRI, as my lawyer won't show or tell it to me as its against company policy.

Anyone who have received the RRI and have access to the same can you please revert back to me on the above mentioned.

Thanks

No word yet on the Recrutement report.

My AJB add was taken out on the 4/23l, no recrutement report yet from BEC. Is this normal. Can someone please provide some guidance on what should be my next steps.

Pleaes advice,
Thanks,
-nk..

should be normal. my AJB ad removed on 4/17 and got RRI last week.

My AJB add was taken out on the 4/23l, no recrutement report yet from BEC. Is this normal. Can someone please provide some guidance on what should be my next steps.

Pleaes advice,
Thanks,
-nk..

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not get RRI for almost 1 month, any one konw what's wrong? Thanks!

Case: EB3 TR.
State: Dallas.
PD:07-2002.
Received 45 day letter: 01-2006.
Case Number: D-05222-xxxxx.
AJB posted 02/28/07
RI received on 03/08/07
Recruitment period: 3/15-4/15/07
AJB removed 3/16/07
RRI: waiting?

time frames

Hello Winners of the system,

Can somebody share how much time is it taking once you have submitted your final docs to DOL (NO resume recd in RRI).

I received the RRI with 4 days of recruitment period ending and I sent the final report on May 1st.

Waiting for the online to show "CERTIFIED".

TR-EB2
Dallas
PD: May 2002

Dbec

My recruitment period ended 4/9/07. No RRI yet.

my recruitment period ended April 11, I had the RRI on April 16.

I would suggest to check with your lawyer or call DBEC as the last day of your final docs would be coming sometime soon. For me, the last day of reply was May 15 and since your case is near to mine it should be coming soon as well.

I asked my lawyer today if they got RI for my case and was told that they received a notice from DOL with some question regarding the requirements of my position. But the lawyer didn't give me more details, said she will discuss with my manager first. What does that mean? I think that is not RI, right? See my signature for my case, never made to the regional.

it's approved

Hello Friends

Just wanted to share the good news with all of you that my case is approved. My details are in my signature.

PD: May 2002 Dallas
TR
Recruitment period ended: April 11
Final docs sent: April 30
Online approval: May 11

I asked my lawyer today if they got RI for my case and was told that they received a notice from DOL with some question regarding the requirements of my position. But the lawyer didn't give me more details, said she will discuss with my manager first. What does that mean? I think that is not RI, right? See my signature for my case, never made to the regional.
My priority date is later than yours and I got my RI on March 15th. So I'd guess that they might have gotten yours as well. Unfortunately, many companies don't share such info with their foreign employees and give out bogus excuses like the one that you might have gotten. Again, my assumption is that your case is probably under supervised recruitment now, or maybe it's already over and the question from DOL is the one that came with RRI. By the way, did you check for your job online at AJB?

What the reason to slow the time.

my recruitment period ended April 11, I had the RRI on April 16.

I would suggest to check with your lawyer or call DBEC as the last day of your final docs would be coming sometime soon. For me, the last day of reply was May 15 and since your case is near to mine it should be coming soon as well.

What kind category of your position? Does it belong to IT field? I recruitment period ended April 16, but did not RRI today(May 12), is it because of many resume in IT area and need time to check the match up?

I recruitment period ended April 16, but did not RRI today(May 12), is it because of many resume in IT area and need time to check the match up?
Yeah, it makes sense. I agree. So how many resumes did you get? And how would your lawyer/employer handle them?

Labor Certified

Here is my turn to share the good news that my case is finally CERTIFIED an hour back (you can imagine that how closely I've been tracking it :) ).

I'm glad that the long wait of more than 3 years is finally over with good outcome. As you can see from my signature that my Case Type was changed to RIR on May 09, and my hope was to get a good news by the end of this week. However, the news came a lot earlier than expected - and I don't mind it :D

This forum and its members have been a great support in the tough times so THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Please do keep your hopes high and you will get out of this mess soon.

I'll let you guys know when my attorney receives the certified copy. Meanwhile, I'll be glad to answer any questions, and see you all in I-140 threads.

I don't know how many resume we will get because I didn't get RRI yet. How about you? what's your job title for job description of Advertise on newspaper?