Non RIR Discussion Only !

RRI is the instruction to file the final report to get LC

after recruitment pd is over dont' you get your LABOR CERTIFICATE?
im confused; because some ppl are waiting for there RRI'S?...
thanks in advance.

This is my understanding on the RRI. After your recruitment period, you have to wait for the Recruitment Report Instruction (RRI) from BEC. It will instruct your lawyer (or employer) how to file the final recruitment report, or to interview any potential candidates who responded to your job post to BEC. Therefore, without RRI, you don't know how many people responded to your job post; and you cannot file the final recruitment report for your LC.

There are quite a few people (like myself) are waiting for this RRI. We will wish and pray for the best to come to us.

what the................

first off thanks for responding.
second....god damn it...i guess the suffering just never ends. huh.

This is my understanding on the RRI. After your recruitment period, you have to wait for the Recruitment Report Instruction (RRI) from BEC. It will instruct your lawyer (or employer) how to file the final recruitment report, or to interview any potential candidates who responded to your job post to BEC. Therefore, without RRI, you don't know how many people responded to your job post; and you cannot file the final recruitment report for your LC.

There are quite a few people (like myself) are waiting for this RRI. We will wish and pray for the best to come to us.

Assuming no resumes are received how long does it take DOL to send the RRI?

May be I'm wrong but this might be a misconception that if there are no responses to your ad then RRI will be sent faster. Unless DOL processes all responses, how would they know which ad has responses and which one doesn't. My guess is, DOL must have received lot of responses and they are sorting & matching them to relevant ads.

May be I'm wrong but this might be a misconception that if there are no responses to your ad then RRI will be sent faster. Unless DOL processes all responses, how would they know which ad has responses and which one doesn't. My guess is, DOL must have received lot of responses and they are sorting & matching them to relevant ads.

I think for a application to be valid would need the ref # from the add. This can be easily match to the case as both are electronically stored.
That said it makes sense that if no applications for the recruitment period would make the RRI go out faster. If there is applications they have to sort and see which of those are truly qualified before they send them to the attorney / company.

TR-LC Certified

I am glad to announce that my TR-LC is certified today, as per online status in PDS. Now waiting starts to receive certified papers. For details see my signature.

I wish all remaining cases also get certiifed soon. Best Luck to all.

Here is another statistics:

EB 2 CA TR
PD Dec -04
45 days letter replied in May 2006
AJB Posting 03/17/07
RI Received - 03/29/07
Recruitment period 04/03/07 to 05/03/07
RRI received - 05/14/07
NO Resume received

Hmm, sounds like RRI's are coimg...:confused:

shanav and decipher can you please post:
(1) What BEC are you in: DBEC or PBEC?
(2) What specialty/field were you applying in?

Thanks...

RRI Received.

My attorney e-mailed me yesterday saying "dol reports no candidates referred". I am guessing that means he received the RRI from BEC. He is going to submit the report now.
Below are my details.

Type: EB3/Non-RIR/Arkansas
PD: 09/30/2003
45 day letter: May 2006
RI:03/08/07
Recruitment period :03/23/07 to 04/23/07.
RRI rcvd: sometime in may.

Just curious... Is there anybody who is in the same situation as I am in? My company filed non-RIR EB2 for me in 2004. My PD is April, 2004. I have since heard absolute no news from the BEC whatsoever. :mad:

My company finally decided that I can try to convert it to PERM. The recruitement is still under way though.

Now that the retrogression date for EB-2 has moved to 2006, I feel even more unfair. I guess I am one of the few extremely unlucky guys here, or maybe the only one... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Time frame to get certified labor doc

Hello All,

Can anybody give some timeline as to how much time it is taking to get certified document once online shows certified.

thx
PD: May 2002
Certified online: May 11, 07
waiting for certified document.

In Process after Recruitment Report Sent to DOL

My case is still pending with DOL(Backlog). After sending Recruitment Report to DOL in March, we are still pending foir Labor update

RRI Received

Hello Folks,
Just want to update my lawyer received RR Request on May 18, RI was received on Mar 22. I don't know when he is going to take to respond. He doesn't provide any more details.

Thanks
uspr

RI Received Mar 22,2007
RR Request May 18,2007

We have recieved the RI for NON RIR EB3 LABOR pending in PBEC . I am in the DC Area.Can somebody suggest what newspaper to advertise in?