case location: Dallas BEC
EB3, non-RIR
45-day letter: never received it

Thanx for sharing your info clbd.

WhatALabor where are you? Just post something too keep

our hope alive.

4 years and counting...

Gurus,

It has been over 4 years since my labor was filed...pretty frustrating...but I guess I am not alone. From all your posts it seems like April 2001 cases are seeing some approvals now. Any idea how many more April cases could be remaining? And when can we expect approvals on November 2001 cases?

My company has agreed to file a second application in PERM for me (keeping my current application). I have the following questions :

1. IF my PERM case comes through before my TR case, should I file for I-140 using my PERM case? I can get H1-B extensions in 3-yr increments that way.

2. If my TR case gets approved meanwhile, can I file for a second I-140? That way I will be able to take advantage of my earlier PD. Please let me know your thoughts on this.

Thanks.

Hangin2001 said:
Gurus,

It has been over 4 years since my labor was filed...pretty frustrating...but I guess I am not alone. From all your posts it seems like April 2001 cases are seeing some approvals now. Any idea how many more April cases could be remaining? And when can we expect approvals on November 2001 cases?

My company has agreed to file a second application in PERM for me (keeping my current application). I have the following questions :

1. IF my PERM case comes through before my TR case, should I file for I-140 using my PERM case? I can get H1-B extensions in 3-yr increments that way.

2. If my TR case gets approved meanwhile, can I file for a second I-140? That way I will be able to take advantage of my earlier PD. Please let me know your thoughts on this.

Thanks.

I'm in a similar situation. have been in touch with my attorney regarding filing thru PERM, keeping the original case intact. Just that I would need to pay $1500 extra for this PERM.
To my knowledge, we can file second I-140.
Pl do post if you move on your PERM filing.
rgds,
LFGC
CO-Reg-EB3-Mar2002-DBPC-Dec2004-45 day ltr-Oct2005
ETA Case # D-05139-*****

Just replied to my 45 letter

My attorney informed me that he has received and replied to my 45-day continuation letter from the Philadelphia BEC

45 day letter received and responded
Regular (non-RIR), VA
Priority Date - 23rd March 03
RD - never made it
Philly BEC
EB3, non-RIR

45 day letter for MA cases

Hi All,
Just wondering whether anyone received 45day letter for Massachusetts NON RIR cases?
Thanks,
Jom

Hello:

I have been in this portal for almost 3 years. This is my first post. Here are my details

Priority Date: Dec 2000 (Yes, it's been almost 5 years and no LCA approval yet)
State Filed: MI
Type: NON RIR
RD in Chicago: Oct 2003
45 day letter received and replied: March 2005
LCA Approval date:
Case #: Not disclosed by the company

I know there are cases for April 2001 getting approved and I was wondering if there is something happening to my case. I know a couple of my colleagues with similare PD (i.e. Dec 2000, Jan 2001), who are still waiting for their LCA to be approved.

lfgc said:
I'm in a similar situation. have been in touch with my attorney regarding filing thru PERM, keeping the original case intact. Just that I would need to pay $1500 extra for this PERM.
To my knowledge, we can file second I-140.
Pl do post if you move on your PERM filing.
rgds,
LFGC
ETA Case # D-05139-*****
lfgc,

Thanks for your response. Your PD is just 4 months after mine. I never got a 45-day letter and am wondering what the reason could be. What does D stand for in the ETA #?

NON RIR -CASES - More Bad News!!!!

It seems NON RIR cases wont be touched again for years 2 come. There are 2 analysts (each in Dallas and Philly) handling all these case load (all over the US). Based on a reliable source i found out they will complete RIR cases through out before even touching NON RIR cases. They are hoping all NON-RIR cases will be closed (either by employers or they will be closed upon non receival of 45 day letter). Most of the employers are taking the other approach to open as a new RIR/PERM cases. I am one of the ill-fated people who have cases opened in Non-RIR mode. I am already on 10th year extension. Naturally was devastated to hear this. With all said hoping for a Miracle is also not a solution if you are one of the ill-fated non-rir's. It's so frustrating that people who cheated on their LC's (buying substitute lc's in the market or making copies of original and applying as theirs) have already received their GC's and are roaming free while people who walk on a straight line without any deviating even for a bit and working honestly have to undergo this pain and made to suffer more and do not see any light at the end of the tunnel

Godspeed
:(

labor drags

HEy man/woman,

Dont bother about people bought LC in the market. Look positive way that they utilised the weakness in the program, These priorities are designed by mean people for their advantages. When they need highly educated for the dirty work , they did. Now they are intresting those jobs, they are making them to idiots.

The fools paradise is this place. When u came , ur fault . Get on with it. The dirty idiotic rules and regulations.
Even i affected by these..............waiting for DOL since 2001 june.

when we call DOLat backlog centre for ionfo, there is one postion for transfer the calls to auto mated msg"Not yet esatblished online verification." .I asked the lady to give anyone phone#/email address to complain..she argued the same shit she keeps on talking.

Thats what this dirty politics. They want to see the highly qualified/accredited people work like slaves for the Comanies who lobbywith corrupt/racist politicians

In addition to that now they came up with color coding. Already brown /blk hair people are descriminated.what else u want to find?

Let this go to hell
Let the labor certification dies on its own , then u def goes out...all are white .......................enjoy

Guys,

Cool down. I know its really frustrating for all of us. We all need to keep our

hopes high. Please do not lose your temper. Like you guys I visit this tread

twice a day sometimes even 4 /5 times a day. Lets all keep informing each

other latest updates. But this is really a bad news that there are only 2

persons working on TR cases at each backlog centers.

:confused:

Hangin2001 said:
lfgc,

Thanks for your response. Your PD is just 4 months after mine. I never got a 45-day letter and am wondering what the reason could be. What does D stand for in the ETA #?
Hi,
Now, the info I provided is based on what my attorney informed me...they did not give me a copy of the 45-day letter. So, am taking there word.
In ETA#:
D: Dallas
P: Philly
T: Temp
rgds,
LFGC
ETA Case # D-05139-*****

45 day letter....... reasons for not getting yet.

Hi Guys,

I just want to share my attorney's reply when I asked about the status of my case & the 45 day letter. I request everyone to share any news they get and specially 45 day letter (non-RIR)
As far as the 45 day letters, the State Workforce Agencies (SWAs), were
charged with the task of packing up all documents relating to a given
application into one consolidated file, boxing them up in chronological
order and shipping them to the BECs in cartons marked according to initial
receipt dates. Unfortunately, there was little incentive for SWA workers
-- most of whose jobs were to be eliminated once the transfer of cases was
complete -- to follow the designated procedures.

The result has been chaos at the BECs, which have received boxes of cases
filed in random order; case files that are separated or incomplete rather
than consolidated; and boxes that are either inaccurately marked as to
initial receipt date, or not marked at all. Given the huge volume of
files, the BECs determined that it could not afford the time that would be
needed to reorganize all of the boxes before logging them in and beginning
review and adjudication. Accordingly, BEC officers began logging in cases
from boxes when received, even though it quickly became clear that they
would not be able to do so in FIFO order.

For this reason, some foreign nationals with older priority dates may find
that colleagues with more recently-filed cases are getting approvals from
the BECs more quickly. The BECs are prioritizing RIRs and traditional
cases that have already been through recruitment. Traditional labor
certification applications that had not yet gotten to recruitment before
they were transferred to one of the BECs will be adjudicated later in the
process.

no sir

Hi !

The situation is worst sir. My laboe is pending since pr/2001. My recruitment is completed way in 2003 and went to Regional in sep 2003. As on date.. i received 45 days letter to say that my application has reached them( They transfered internall, and we are getting acknowledgement). My case is TR case and EB3 . I am in 7 th year extension ..dont know how many extensions we do need?

In fact we r not waiting for Labor, we are killing the hopes and enthusiasm of our family (spouses) to work and independant. They became kitchen room moms and dads. It looks like the west is killing the familes of east with their rules and regulations that suits them.

There are so many agencies to look after equal opportunity/equal color code/....so so idiotic equalities......No one is talking about the Immigration/H1 B work permits. WHen ur family joins, they also should be eligible to work, otherwise killing 2 at 1 Visa. These crooked mentality expose these white politics.

Thanks

yogmah said:
Hello:

I have been in this portal for almost 3 years. This is my first post. Here are my details

Priority Date: Dec 2000 (Yes, it's been almost 5 years and no LCA approval yet)
State Filed: MI
Type: NON RIR
RD in Chicago: Oct 2003
45 day letter received and replied: March 2005
LCA Approval date:
Case #: Not disclosed by the company

I know there are cases for April 2001 getting approved and I was wondering if there is something happening to my case. I know a couple of my colleagues with similare PD (i.e. Dec 2000, Jan 2001), who are still waiting for their LCA to be approved.

hi yogmah:

wow...another 2000 case. please show this thread to your human resource department and ask them to get on your case asap. your case deserve more attention than just letting them ignore u like this.

will pray for u as well my friend..

-shagua

terminator2004 said:
It seems NON RIR cases wont be touched again for years 2 come. There are 2 analysts (each in Dallas and Philly) handling all these case load (all over the US). Based on a reliable source i found out they will complete RIR cases through out before even touching NON RIR cases. They are hoping all NON-RIR cases will be closed (either by employers or they will be closed upon non receival of 45 day letter). Most of the employers are taking the other approach to open as a new RIR/PERM cases. I am one of the ill-fated people who have cases opened in Non-RIR mode. I am already on 10th year extension. Naturally was devastated to hear this. With all said hoping for a Miracle is also not a solution if you are one of the ill-fated non-rir's. It's so frustrating that people who cheated on their LC's (buying substitute lc's in the market or making copies of original and applying as theirs) have already received their GC's and are roaming free while people who walk on a straight line without any deviating even for a bit and working honestly have to undergo this pain and made to suffer more and do not see any light at the end of the tunnel

Godspeed
:(

hi terminator2004:

i understand u are discouraged. let's keep this thread as a place for hope and support. after all, we all have worked so hard and sacrificed so much, and we just have to keep focusing on the goal. as for me at least i know i am not alone and this thread is where i turn to if i have questions. never give up please...let's stay together and fight this.

-shagua

bloomingdale said:
Hi !

The situation is worst sir. My laboe is pending since pr/2001. My recruitment is completed way in 2003 and went to Regional in sep 2003. As on date.. i received 45 days letter to say that my application has reached them( They transfered internall, and we are getting acknowledgement). My case is TR case and EB3 . I am in 7 th year extension ..dont know how many extensions we do need?

In fact we r not waiting for Labor, we are killing the hopes and enthusiasm of our family (spouses) to work and independant. They became kitchen room moms and dads. It looks like the west is killing the familes of east with their rules and regulations that suits them.

There are so many agencies to look after equal opportunity/equal color code/....so so idiotic equalities......No one is talking about the Immigration/H1 B work permits. WHen ur family joins, they also should be eligible to work, otherwise killing 2 at 1 Visa. These crooked mentality expose these white politics.

Thanks

hi bloomingdale:

i agree with u about the fact that extensions are one of the ways they make money off us. i also agree with u that many of our family members are suffering along with us.

But.....when i look back to the day i submitted my labor and why i decide to stay in the U.S. or why i decided to go with this long process, i realized i am doing all this for hopes and dreams. your reason and my reason may not be the same but to me this whole journey taught me so much. even if i don't get what i want at the end, i know i didn't come here or went through all this for nothing. please don't loose hope and keep trying. if it gets too tough and u decided not to go on, u still made friends like me from this thread. :p

good luck to u...

-shagua

shagua said:
hi yogmah:

wow...another 2000 case. please show this thread to your human resource department and ask them to get on your case asap. your case deserve more attention than just letting them ignore u like this.

will pray for u as well my friend..

-shagua
Thanks for the concern.
I have banged my head numerous times to my HR and Immigration department. They are saying that USCIS is not responding to any queries and they are approving cases randomly. A colleague whose priority date is Aug 2000 just got his LCA approved one month back. There are a few people with the 2000 Priority dates waiting for approval. I am not sure if anybody from Sept/Oct/Nov 2000 got LCA approved

my latest screen shot after responding to 45 DL...

has some extra data entered:
Processing type - changed to TR (was RIR before I rcvd 45 DL)
Business activity-blh blah
Rate of pay - $ Blah
Nationality - Blah
Case statu s- Missing

Does this mean PBEC has rcvd my employer's response to the 45 DL?
any inputs greatly apprecaited

B'SHA

BarneySha said:
has some extra data entered:
Processing type - changed to TR (was RIR before I rcvd 45 DL)
Business activity-blh blah
Rate of pay - $ Blah
Nationality - Blah
Case statu s- Missing

Does this mean PBEC has rcvd my employer's response to the 45 DL?
any inputs greatly apprecaited

B'SHA

hi b'sha:

based on what u provided above i can't tell whether PBEC receive ur 45 day letter or not. right underneath case status there should be a separate section call "data review". there should be one line under data review section that says "correction options returned". if u don't see any date shown for "correction options returned" then that means either 1. they received 45 day letter but hasn't update the your file, or they didn't receive it at all. when i fax in my 45 day letter they got it. so i suggest u wait a little more and check with them early next year.

-shagua

Last edited by a moderator:
yogmah said:
Thanks for the concern.
I have banged my head numerous times to my HR and Immigration department. They are saying that USCIS is not responding to any queries and they are approving cases randomly. A colleague whose priority date is Aug 2000 just got his LCA approved one month back. There are a few people with the 2000 Priority dates waiting for approval. I am not sure if anybody from Sept/Oct/Nov 2000 got LCA approved

hi yogmah:

sure there are cases certified from sept/oct/nov 2000. there are 4 non rir cases at DBEC certified based on the 11-15-05 tracker that JustWatching has put together for us. names are

bbli
movaali
mvatx
kn12_2000

and i would imagine this doesn't represent the whole picture but at least we know there were real approvals.

still wish u luck...

-shagua