Non RIR Discussion Only !

bloomingdale said:
My Case details are as below:

AZ, EB3 , Non RIR
PD 06/2001

RD 09/2003

45days ltr - rcvd in june 20005 replied immed.

Labor appr date- ???????????/????/

Now On 7th year extension. My lawyer says be patient and dont ask me to contact them.

CAn Any one guess when i will be out of this pain?

God bles america and who saves these immigrants?
like to see some good postings

hi bloomingdale,

hang in there~ after BEC get pass april 2001 yours will come. there aren't many may 2001 cases. i think u will hear something before february 2006. as WhatALabor says "let's hope for the best". good luck!!

-shagua

polarpv said:
Thanks Shagua. I definitely need some prayers. I work for a big corporation and I'm not supposed to contact my attorney directly. I have to go through my HR dept. I have had some e-mail communication with my attorney, "Be patient" is the advise that I received.

hi polarpv:

i get it now.....at least u are in a big corporation which means u got the time. some of us work in not so big company and have to worry about the health of the company besides the wait. i admire your patience and please do show this forum to your HR dept.

prayers continues..

-shagua

Last edited by a moderator:
mrdingo said:
Reading this thread really discourages me... My case is also TR type. My PD is July 2004 and RD is Nov 2004. Got 45 letter in July 2005... When I can be certified with all of your ancient cases back to 2000 still waiting....? tearing... :mad: :mad: :mad:

hi mrdingo:

welcome to the club :p don't ever loose hope. even though i have not receive the green card yet but getting through the first stage already give me enormous joy. it's like finishing a big project that takes years to complete.

have u thought about perm? be cautious if u go with perm and consult your lawyer before u do.

-shagua

hiannie said:
Thanks shagua, although lucky October wasn't lucky for me, I'm still hopeful...Just submitted my 8th year extension apps...

btw, are you chinese? or is your id came from that cartoon shagua cat?...just curious.
:p

hi hiannie:

oh no....october didn't work out for u but do know many of us in this thread will support u throughout the process. at least u know u are not alone.

yes, i am chinese. :)

-shagua

Rnogueira said:
Hi guys,

It makes me fell better knowing that I’m not the only one waiting forever for my certification. If someone could give a hint on my case I appreciate.

State: NJ
PD: 10/23/2002
RD: 01/19/2005
45 days letter: 10/20/2005 (replied on the same day… :D )
ETA # P-05118-XXXXX

Thank you all,

hi Rnogueira:

you might have a little more wait(i would say at least another year). right now BEC is still on april 2001 and u know there were many 245i people filed their cases before april 2001. once they get pass april, things will move much faster. wow....so impressed about that same day reply on the 45 day letter.

-shagua

shagua said:
hi mrdingo:

welcome to the club :p don't ever loose hope. even though i have not receive the green card yet but getting through the first stage already give me enormous joy. it's like finishing a big project that takes years to complete.

have u thought about perm? be cautious if u go with perm and consult your lawyer before u do.

-shagua

Thank you, Shagua (Shagua? You deserve a much smarter name! haha). I know I may lose my pd if I go for perm now. So I will have to just wait, wait, and wait. There are groups that I know I never want to join. But once I am there, I am happy I am not alone :)

U good luck!

45 Letter received from NJ

Here is an update on my case

Non-RIR / NJ / EB3
Priority Date: 10/28/2002
(Recruitment has not been completed yet for my case)
45 day letter received: 11/10/2005

How do I get the screen shot for my case from BEC?

Folks:
How do I get the screen shot for my case from BEC? I asked my lawyer but she has no clue (never heard of Screen Shot from BEC)!! Details:

Case filed in: Michigan
Case Type: TR (non RIR) - EB2
PD: April 26, 2002
RD: Never made it
45 day letter: Not received yet!

Any guestimate about 45 day CNRL and possible approval period will be deeply appreciated. Thanks

mrdingo said:
Thank you, Shagua (Shagua? You deserve a much smarter name! haha). I know I may lose my pd if I go for perm now. So I will have to just wait, wait, and wait. There are groups that I know I never want to join. But once I am there, I am happy I am not alone :)

U good luck!

hi mrdingo:

hahahahha...thx for the comment. this thread helped me a lot so just want to help others in return. ;)

-shagua

dsudipta said:
Folks:
How do I get the screen shot for my case from BEC? I asked my lawyer but she has no clue (never heard of Screen Shot from BEC)!! Details:

Case filed in: Michigan
Case Type: TR (non RIR) - EB2
PD: April 26, 2002

Any guestimate about 45 day CNRL and possible approval period will be deeply appreciated. Thanks

hi dsudipta:

my screen shot was obtained via the 7th year e-mail address h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us <h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us> when i renewed my H-1. the fact that u have not receive the 45 day letter will be harder for u to request a screen shot. they do ask for your case number at BEC (which is shown on the 45 day letter). and u also need to know which BEC has ur case. each BEC has different e-mail address.

-shagua

hi Shagua

shagua said:
hi Rnogueira:

you might have a little more wait(i would say at least another year). right now BEC is still on april 2001 and u know there were many 245i people filed their cases before april 2001. once they get pass april, things will move much faster. wow....so impressed about that same day reply on the 45 day letter.

-shagua

I really appreciate yours and everybody support. I'll be waiting, but now knowing that in some way things are moving, and one day my LC will come.

Thanks, and good luck to everyone.

lfgc said:
your case surprises me a bit...I thought cases before Jan-2002 were cleared...my case is Mar-2002 & I recd the 45-day ltr last month.
Keep following up with your attorney.
rgds,
LFGC
CO-Reg-EB3-Mar2002-DBPC-Dec2004-45 day ltr-Oct2005
ETA Case # D-05139-2****

Hi lgfc
we both are very close !
OK-Reg-EB3-Mar2002-DBPC- haven't got 45 day letter.
ETA Case#D-05137-****
Please keep us posted. I am worried about my 45 day letter.

Here is my PD details

It is good to know about this thread, which deals with Non-RIR cases.
Do anybody know how the recruitment process for the unopened cases like mine will be handled by DBEC?

------------------------------------------------------------
Case filed in: Illinois
Case Type: TR (non RIR) - EB3
PD: July 26, 2002
RD: None

shagua said:
hi dsudipta:

my screen shot was obtained via the 7th year e-mail address h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us <h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us> when i renewed my H-1. the fact that u have not receive the 45 day letter will be harder for u to request a screen shot. they do ask for your case number at BEC (which is shown on the 45 day letter). and u also need to know which BEC has ur case. each BEC has different e-mail address.

-shagua

Hi Shagua,

you are partially right. You don't need 45day letter to get a screen shot. I got mine 2 weeks ago. I requested my attorney to get the screen shot on my behalf. It took about 2 weeks to get the response from the attorney with the screen shot.

My case information:

Case Type:TR
Category:EB2
State Filed: Colorado
PD: 10/15/2001
45 day letter: Never got one.

skperm said:
Hi Shagua,

you are partially right. You don't need 45day letter to get a screen shot. I got mine 2 weeks ago. I requested my attorney to get the screen shot on my behalf. It took about 2 weeks to get the response from the attorney with the screen shot.

My case information:

Case Type:TR
Category:EB2
State Filed: Colorado
PD: 10/15/2001
45 day letter: Never got one.

hi skperm:

thx for the correction. i got my screen shot the next day after my attorney requested it. i thought my screen shot came back so fast was because the case number. and this was also the screen shot where i found out my case was approved. just speaking from personal experience.

hope this explains why i said one might need 45 day letter.

-shagua

45 Day Letter

Hi Guys,
given below is my info, can anyone tell me when I can get the approval :confused:

PD - 092004 ( Nebraska ) State was cleared immdtly and sent to regional
RD - 092004 ( Chicago )
BEC Date - 092004
45day letter - 04-25-2005
D-05112-*****

thanks

I have been a silent observer of this forum....decided to join in finally. Thans to everyone who has been posting a lot of valuable information here. Please see details of my case below.

my case

PD: 12/07/2001
RD: never made it
SWA: California
case location: Dallas BEC
EB3, non-RIR
45-day letter: never received it