NEwark Office tracker for GC thru Marriage or a Relative

hi,

I got my EAD last week. I went to Newark and got an interim EAD (after 90 days). I got the EAD notice for Feb 27th after that.
Since I took an interim EAD, its valid only for 8 months.

Once again my dates are,

Mailing date : Nov 15th 2003
Receipt Date : Nov 18th 2003
EAD : Feb 16th 2004
FP : ??

Hope I get the approval before my EAD expires..or is that too much to expect ?

I heard that its takes around 9-10 months in Newark. Am I right ?

Thanks..

Yes,
it should say on your receipt when you filled the I-485. It said 300 days (10months) for us. We got it in 8 months..

goodluck

I will be applying for 1-485,EAD and AP 2nd week of April (GC thru marriage, my fiance is a US citizen by birth).
I will file in Texas. How long does it take to get iEAD or EAD and AP. I am planning to visit my parents in india in June/July.

would appreciate ur responses.

Rkg

rkg72,
you need to post this question on the texas/dallas thread.. They can help you better.

goodluck

FingerPrint Referral Notice

Hi Everyone,
I got FingerPrint Referral Notice. Can i do early fingerprint or should i wait for appoinment date?

Thanks
Galaxy

Hi Everybody,
Had the approval on 2/19/04. Got the card today. in less than a month from Vermont.. IT's GREAT...

:)

Galaxy03,
going earlier is not going to speed up your case. Secondly when you go there, it totally depends on their mood whether they entertain you on a earlier date...

goodluck

hi

How do i post the message in the dallas/texas thread///i m new to this//pl advise....rkg72

Hi,

I have a question. I applied for family based GC in the Newark office in Nov 2003. I got my EAD last month (feb 2004).

Now I want to bring my parents for a visit.(This is their second visit). With my current visa status (I485 pending), will my parents be able to get a visitor visa ? Or is it better if my husband sends papers (he is a citizen) ? Can he sponsor in-laws for a visitor visa ?

Please suggest..
Thanks

I have mentioned that before.
AOS was slated to happen in 300 days. Actual interview happened in the 240 days. Fingerprinting happened in 2nd month.

I didn't get the finger printing notice yet..

My receipt date is Nov 18th 2003. Its almost 4 months now..I did get my EAD though...Isn't this wierd ? What could be the reason for this ? Any thoughts ??

Question asked in AOS interview

I have my AOS interivew on 3/26/2004. Its a family based case(my wife is a US citizen). Can someone suggest me what are the kind of questions they ask ? Thanks

Birth,

You should have got fingerprint notice first and then EAD. But since you have EAD now the next step would be AOS interview. Newark is taking about 8-10 months for getting AOS interview.